woodsheets.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend woodsheets.com

How would you rate woodsheets.com ?

"AVOID THIS COMPANY PLEASE. There are better companies out there (woodshopdirect for example). The quality of product at woodsheets.com is abysmal. Understand there is no refund (according to them) because items are made to measure. Please just don't bother."
"Ordered over 10 days ago, no order received despite being promised 5 working days. Noone answers the phone and noone replies to messages, using paypal to get money back AVOID"
"I placed an order of 2 MDF sheets to be cut-to-size. The job I needed them for was then cancelled - so I contacted Woodsheets less than an hour after I'd made the order to cancel it. The person I spoke to told me that even though my order had not been started - they were still going to charge me and refused to cancel the order. In their terms they say that made-to-measure products are non-refundable - which I understand if they have already been cut. However this job had not been started there was no reason for the them not to refund my money. I had to cancel several other bespoke orders for the same job - who were all more than happy to refund me as they had not started the order. I find this kind of behaviour disgraceful and extremely greedy. AVOID THIS COMPANY."
woodsheets.com is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews