woodsheets.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend woodsheets.com

How would you rate woodsheets.com ?

"One of the worst companies to deal with. Promissed a piece of wood and NEVER delivered. Sent a project and they agreed to do in 5 working days. It didn’t happen and I asked to postpone the delivery becouse of a business trip. Upon arrival they didn’t even know I had requested AND PAID, for a wood cut. They were irresponsible and disrespectful towards me. They messed the e-mails and made me loose money in a project. I am now taking them to small claims court."
"Avoid this bunch. Do not use this lot. No customer service. Rubbish delivery time. Don't know if I'll ever get what we paid for. Still waiting 12 days later after spending £60. They don't answer the phone. They don't answer emails. Don't know if they are scammers or just rubbish, but either way AVOID."
"Initially, our original item was sent to the wrong address! This was then rectified and the Customer Service agent I spoke to was very pleasant but when the replacement item came out it was covered in marks and had chips on it which were unacceptable. I sent photo evidence of this to them. We stressed the delivery of our item was urgent and I was told we would receive the replacement asap by the 31st August. Today (4th Sep) I was kept waiting for 27 minutes and then told the wood had not even been cut! I was also told by the same person I'd sent the evidence too that she wouldn't necessarily have received the e-mail. This is ridiculous!Really hoping this item arrives soon. Very poor show. No apology was really given either, just excuses. Our Company are paying for a service, we don't want to hear about other queues, we want to feel valued. I write this review as someone who has over 20 yrs customer service experience and this was clearly lacking for most of our experience so far with Woodsheets. We ordered our replacement on the 23rd August and we are still waiting and chasing. Disappointing..."
"AVOID!!!! ORDERED 10 DAYS AGO STILL NOTHING. THEY DONT ANSWER THE PHONE. I CANT LOG INTO MY 'ACCOUNT' AS THE LINK PAGE WONT EVEN LOAD. AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!!!!!"
"didn’t send my order and said they don’t issue refunds on bespoke items!!!! Can’t believe I got nothing for £30 I paid"
"AVOID THIS COMPANY PLEASE. There are better companies out there (woodshopdirect for example). The quality of product at woodsheets.com is abysmal. Understand there is no refund (according to them) because items are made to measure. Please just don't bother."
"Ordered over 10 days ago, no order received despite being promised 5 working days. Noone answers the phone and noone replies to messages, using paypal to get money back AVOID"
"I placed an order of 2 MDF sheets to be cut-to-size. The job I needed them for was then cancelled - so I contacted Woodsheets less than an hour after I'd made the order to cancel it. The person I spoke to told me that even though my order had not been started - they were still going to charge me and refused to cancel the order. In their terms they say that made-to-measure products are non-refundable - which I understand if they have already been cut. However this job had not been started there was no reason for the them not to refund my money. I had to cancel several other bespoke orders for the same job - who were all more than happy to refund me as they had not started the order. I find this kind of behaviour disgraceful and extremely greedy. AVOID THIS COMPANY."
woodsheets.com is rated 1.13 based on 8 reviews