woodsheets.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend woodsheets.com

Tell us how woodsheets.com made you happy
AVOID!!!!! They only sent party of the order. I called and their customer service said they would send it next day. It took them another 2 weeks. In that time I called them and they say I’ll get it tomorrow (I never did) I also asked for them to call me Back with updates which they said they would, they never did!! So unprofessional. In they end i missed the event i needed the wood for. They said they'd give me a full refund, they never did plus as soon as i started a PayPal dispute they then decided to send them remainder of the order... we're talking 6 weeks from when i originally placed the order and passed the time i actually needed the wood for. AVOID!!!
Super happy, saved so my time, great service. Thanks
Don't buy from this company!!!!!!!!!! Read the reviews first!!!!!!!!!!!!! Order 18mm & 6mm MDF to be cut to size, order is always "in processing" called their number spoke to a lady (not the brightest bulb in the box) whom put me through to a number nobody answers, so re-dialled but cut off after 2 rings, tried 3 times same outcome, so called again but hiding my caller ID, got through to same lady, to cancel order, whether she understood i don't know, put the order in dispute with Paypal
Do not use no one picks up the phone not had delivery nor will I ever get it sooooooo DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
Avoid avoid avoid! After the expected delivery date had past I had to call them daily to chase it up. Each time I called they I’ll get it tomorrow (I never did) I also asked for them to call me Back with updates which they said they would, they never did!! So unprofessional. A little bit of communion is all it needs but that was too hard for them.
So not use. Delivery with by around 30 Workin days not 3-7 (tucked away in small print) and they refuse refund even if work has not started. Avoid.
Horrendous delivery times! Ordered over £145 of MDF board cut to size. Took a staggering 39 days to arrive!!! Emailed them twice and just received what appear to be just template replies. Eventually I emailed and pointed out my order was 4 times over their quote of 7 working days and they were in breach of the Consumer Rights Act as they were 8 days over the 30 day limit that any company is required to deliver within. Only when I did this did they dispatch my order.
Shocking customer service. Lies on delivery lead times and totally inflexible on order management. Avoid!!
Do not use this website! Took forever to arrive so I no longer needed the wood, and even though they hadn't even cut or delivered the wood yet (3 weeks later!!) they refused to give me my money back!! Still not received my wood (doubt I'll ever see it, and no longer need it anyway), but the company have been happy to take my money
Oh how I wish i had read these reviews before placing an order. I could write a very long review here detailing the litany of errors, mistakes and lies I've been told over the course of my dealings with this company, but I will keep it simple... DO. NOT. USE. THIS. COMPANY.
This is a scam company. They advertise 3-7 day delivery times, knowing full-well that they cannot deliver in anything like this timeframe. Then they refuse to cancel or refund orders because they are "bespoke" - even if asked to cancel before the order has been cut. Avoid this company at all costs.
Bloody Nightmare!!! After a week my order status still says " processing"!!! Tried all there numbers a few times and send 3 emails ( last one telling them I'll be at there premises if I do not receive a refund ). I have cracked on with the project now and if there order does turn up then I will cut it down to size for the surround speakers so not a total loss.
Do not purchase from this company, I placed an order on the 8th of March and by the 25th they still hadn’t shipped the item. I tried calling and their phone just rang off. I then contacted PayPal for a refund, they opened a case and incredibly coincidentally they very next day my order shipped. Shockingly poor service.
Absolute con artists. Their MO seems to be to take the money and consistently mess you about until you give up. I’ve apparently had my refund issued as of the morning but I’ll believe it when I see it. Weird, because they said my order was already in the post, but they were unable to provide me with a tracking number. How are they continuing to get away with this? If anyone is up for it I’ll happily report to Trading Standards en mass! They are basically thieves.
Dreadful company, avoid them at all costs. Probably the worst customer service of any company anyway.
Absolutely pointless service. Abysmal customer service. Not convenient at all as have been waiting 3 weeks for the order. Far quicker to make up what you want yourself. Won’t let you modify an order even immediately after making the order and they haven’t even started to produce. Very awkward to deal with. Avoid this company (I wish I had and not wasted my time and money)
Disgusting customer service. Takes an eternity to get anything delivered. I am still waiting on mine so can't comment on the quality of wood. One would think it will be rubbish if it reflects the rest of the company.
Poor company. Avoid. Go somewhere else. Cut it yourself. They're trying it on. Seriously!
When I finally go my pieces of wood they were fine. However, it took four weeks for said wood to arrive. The Woodsheets web page says dispatch normally within 3-7 working days, but is not guaranteed - I accept that the schedule might slip a little bit, but not to four weeks! They made no effort to tell me that my order was delayed. On top of that I enquired after two weeks and just got a general reply which amounted to "we'll tell you when it's ready" - no apology for being late and no estimate of when the order might be dispatched. As I said, the wood is ok, but the customer service is very poor.
Dreadful experience. Still waiting on an order placed on 28th November. No customer service at all, refusing to refund £100. Apparently my order has been in the ‘packing’ stage for 3 days?!! No apologies, I’m just completely fed up and stressed with the situation. They are basically stealing our money and keeping the product. We need to report them.
woodsheets.com is rated 1.28 based on 32 reviews