woodsheets.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend woodsheets.com

How would you rate woodsheets.com ?

(optional)

John Lloyd
"I placed an order of 2 MDF sheets to be cut-to-size. The job I needed them for was then cancelled - so I contacted Woodsheets less than an hour after I'd made the order to cancel it. The person I spoke to told me that even though my order had not been started - they were still going to charge me and refused to cancel the order. In their terms they say that made-to-measure products are non-refundable - which I understand if they have already been cut. However this job had not been started there was no reason for the them not to refund my money. I had to cancel several other bespoke orders for the same job - who were all more than happy to refund me as they had not started the order. I find this kind of behaviour disgraceful and extremely greedy. AVOID THIS COMPANY."
woodsheets.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews