Woodside Credit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Woodside Credit
Read Woodside Credit Reviews
Easy to do business with
Woodside Credit 5 star review on 17th August 2021
Hi Abner! Thanks so much for the review. We're glad to hear our ease of business resonated with you. Have fun with the gorgeous Porsche... Motor on!
Will never use Woodside credit again a lot of things were not disclosed now I have plenty of hoops to jump through in order just to get my new vehicle registered very very poor customer service
The team was very helpful. I appreciated their willingness to help out with questions that I had. I told them that I've never done this online stuff before and they said to follow the instructions and call with any questions. Very simple to do online. I just pushed a button on my computer and away went my cares. Thanks to Antonio for being a gracious leader.
Hi Greg! Thanks for your review. From the whole team, it was a pleasure working with you. We're happy to hear the process was simple. We hope the new ride is treating you well. Happy motoring!
Great overall experience! Easy to communicate with and very responsive. Did everything for me. Thank you!!
Hi John. Thanks for your review! We hope you're enjoying your new ride. Happy motoring!
This is the first time I have used Woodside Credit. I purchased a 1955 Chevrolet Bel-Air for my father. The process was simple and Woodside delivered just as advertised. Zelda Perez was my sales rep and she was patient and attentive and answered all of my questions and concerns. I revealed the car to my father on April 28th, 2022. He was speechless, and I knew then that I had done the best thing ever for him. This was all made possible by Woodside Credit. I will definitely be a returning customer. Thanks Woodside, Marty Needham
Hi Marty. Wow, what a great story. We are honored to have helped make this happen. We hope your father is enjoying his Bel-Air. Happy motoring.
Hello and once again thank you to the entire team at woodside credit,specially debbie,and jerry for working together,to make this dream a reality,i highly recomend,and look forward to doing an amazing video,to outline the process,
Hi Victor. Thanks so much for the review. We're so excited to hear Debbie and Jerry helped make your dream a reality. We hope the new car is amazing. Happy motoring!
Quick, informed and well managed process
Hi Bradley! Thanks for the review. We hope you enjoy your new ride. Motor on!
Great people to deal with! Jeff was fantastic and kept me in the loop from start to finish. Thanks!
Hi Curtis. Thanks for your review. Great to hear Jeff was fantastic. From the whole team, it was a pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy the new ride. Happy motoring!
Easy and fast to work with.
Thanks for the review Henry. We hope you're enjoying your new ride. Happy motoring!
Excellent as always!
Thanks Jean Michel. We appreciate the review and hope you're enjoying your new ride. Happy motoring!
A fantastic experience and seamless process. Debbie was amazing from start to finish!! Thank you Debbie!! You are the best.
Hi Andrew. Thank you for the review. We're happy to hear it was a great experience and working with Debbie was amazing. We'll pass along the thank you. We hope you enjoy the new ride. Happy motoring!
Jeff was very courteous and easy to work with. I will definitely do business with him and Woodside again!
Hi James. Thanks for the review! We're happy to hear Jeff was easy to work with. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to the opportunity to work together again. Happy motoring!
Excellent customer service! Fast loan approval and funding.
Hi Walker! Thanks for your review. We hope you're enjoying your new ride. Happy motoring!
Fast processing and paperwork. Smooth sailing.
Hi Ryan. Thanks for the review! Great to hear it was smooth sailing. We hope you're enjoying the new ride. Motor on!
Woodside helped me work through my first experience in buying a car remotely. They, particularly Jerry Alspach, gave me excellent guidance and support in that process. They were very responsive and transparent throughout the process. It turned out to be a complicated process, especially the process of transferring the title from the origin state to my home state, but they were helpful throughout. Best of all, the terms of my financing were tremendous. I was so pleased that I refinanced an existing loan on another car to use their program and receive comparable terms. I couldn't be happier with the results (and more importantly, neither could my wife). Thank you Woodside for helping me to achieve a fine result in purchasing a very special car.
Hi Michael. We're so happy and honored to see this review come in. We're pleased to hear Jerry provided guidance and support throughout. From the whole team, it was a pleasure working with you. We hope the new ride is great. Happy motoring!
Art and the team are excellent! Always wanted to join the Woodside family! Looking forward to a long term relationship with you guys! Thank you
Hi Cesar! Thanks so much for the review. We're pleased to hear Art and the team were excellent. We couldn't be more excited for you to be part of the family and we greatly appreciate the opportunity to continue to work with you. We hope the new ride is awesome. Happy motoring!
I always deal with Art Varela when I am making my classic auto purchases (and I've made quite a few over the years) He makes the financing process such a breeze -- no complications, quick approvals, just such a pleasure to work with him. I strongly suggest using Woodside and will look to no one else when it comes to financing my "toy" purchases. They are top of the line.
Hi Roger. Thanks so much for the review. We're happy to hear Art is your go-to professional and makes purchases a breeze. Thanks for the repeat business. We hope the new ride is great. Happy motoring!
I have purchased 10 exotics through Woodside The service is impeccable Antonio Saba rises to the occasion every time
Hi Carlos. Thanks so much for the review and repeat business. We're happy to hear Antonio rises to the occasion every time. We hope you're enjoying your next ride. Happy motoring!
The best car loans finance institute & loan officer I ever work with. From loan application to closing it was a very very smooth process. I will do it all over again.
Hi Vishwanauth. Thanks for the review. We're happy to hear the process was smooth from start to finish. We look forward to the opportunity to work with you again. Happy motoring!
Worked quickly on getting the deal done , and get the Automobile delivered to me ASAP defiantly the go to place for Collector financing.
Hi there! Thanks for the review. We're happy to hear your vehicle arrived quickly! Enjoy the new ride. Motor on!
They did everything they said they would
Hi Thomas. Thank you for your review! We hope you're enjoying your new ride. Happy motoring!
Woodside Credit is rated 4.80 based on 254 reviews