World Trust Pharmacy Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend World Trust Pharmacy

About World Trust Pharmacy: We help lower your prescription costs by up to 95%. We offer flexible payments including pay after delivery • No coupons needed • Safe • Secure • 100% Money back guarantee • Free guaranteed and tracked delivery • Over 6000 prescription medications

1-800-604-1607

support@worldtrustpharmacy.co

Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Ella quest
"Do what they say no ptoblems"
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Price and trust in quality.
"I am pleased with World Trust Pharmacy. They have upheld prescription and quality requirements, acted on an emergency basis when my prescription ran out, and replaced a shipment lost by the US Postal Service."
"I have been using World Trust Pharmacy to fill my oral chemotherapy for over a year now. I was stunned by the level of customer service both verbally and via email. I was hesitant at first because of the cost of the drugs I was ordering. I was walked though each step of the process by my customer service person and received the drug in about 10 days (interestingly, it was sent via US Postal Service directly from one step to the next during fulfillment in India so it was fully trackable). Prior to that, WTP sends an email whenever the order gets to the next step. Another benefit is that the catastrophic monthly deductible of 5% was about $1250 for a generic version from the insurance company. The full price from WTP for the branded version is $419.40 - less if I want a generic. I would, and have recommended World Trust Pharmacy many times - even my oncologist who has other patients who would have a hard time affording their drugs."
"Easy to use. Dependable and feasonable prices"
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? They saved $$ on my script.
"I received no tracking number and not one tracking message on my last shipment. I had no idea when it would arrive. I would like to add that on all previous orders from world trust the tracking was very good. I was updated almost daily until the order was at the door. I will order from them again as they are trying to solve the problem."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Cost savings
"Customer service is outstanding. When setting up my account initially, I made an error and you quickly emailed me about the error. Subsequently, ordering my prescription has been very easy. The money saved is unbelievable. Thanks!"
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Availability & pricing
"Was very impressed and pleased with all communications and updates prior and throughout the ordering process. Thank you for great service!"
"World Trust Pharmacy has become my new go-to for ordering prescription. The entire process from ordering to delivery/payment was simple and easy. Furthermore, the customer service department does an excellent job of providing direction and status of my order. I will definitely be using them again and highly recommend them."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Getting my medication in the US is way to expensive. Having the opportunity to get it from them is a really plus.
"Being able to receive meds from around the world is definitely a Gods Send. Taking so long to get approvals not so much. I would seem like after a couple of times of supplying the same banking information over and over there should be a shorter/faster process."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Reasonable prices
"Products & service have been excellent. I have no problem recommending your Pharmacy."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Price
"Great Service!"
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? The prices
"Like the named Trust Pharmacy my experience was perfect Price Fast Shipping Payment I recomend, is a trust pharmacy"
"I travel quite frequently, but it is essential that I receive my medication. My account manager, Tony, was on top of the situation. He followed up on the medication en route and also coordinated the arrival of the next order. He even called me to assure me that he was concerned and also that I would receive the next order when I was back home.. Thank you Tony, you're amazing!"
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? good prices and looks like a legal pharmacy
"Nervous about ordering from these for the first time as it was my first online medication purchase. Pleasantly surprised with how helpful they were and my meds turned up in 10 days."
"It’s great to have such a quick response to my order."
"The service provided was detailed and efficient. I received the medication properly sealed and timely."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Price
"Got what I ordered in 2 weeks. Great pricing. Very reliable"
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? competitive price of Viraday and pay after delivery option
"Thanks again guys. Just received my second order of Viraday - this time in only 8 days! Keep up the great work from Mo and family."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Affordable medicine for my son’s medical problem
"My purchases are delivered on time and the customers service is good especially Sir Tony who is very accommodating to my requests,"
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? retail pricing in the US was over 3 times more
"very good pricing, Name brand medicine. Fast shipment."
World Trust Pharmacy is rated 4.75 based on 55 reviews