World Trust Pharmacy Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend World Trust Pharmacy

About World Trust Pharmacy: We help lower your prescription costs by up to 95%. We offer flexible payments including pay after delivery • No coupons needed • Safe • Secure • 100% Money back guarantee • Free guaranteed and tracked delivery • Over 6000 prescription medications

1-800-604-1607

support@worldtrustpharmacy.co

Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? price looked competitive and customer service seem really good
"Well, all I can say is wonderful things about your company. You prices are affordable, the personalized attention to my particular case was outstanding, and the person assigned to handle my order was very professional, He had a lot of empathy and showed me he really cared. The medicaments were delivered to me in a timely manner,even before the delivery time they had stated originally. I thank you so much for your service!!!"
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? First availability
"I found my buying experience with World Trust Pharmacy to be very good. They are reliable, helpful in the process and seem to be interested in maintaining a good reputation. The cost for all this, however, is an unreasonably elevated price for their products. They advertised the Kelfer I wanted to purchase at $1.90US per capsule just a year ago, and it is now marketed at $3.00US each. Local sources in India can supply this drug for less than $0.20US per capsule. Their marketing claims that they are "not greedy" but that is clearly not the case here. If they rethink their pricing and can provide product within a reasonable profit margin, perhaps up to $0.75US per capsule, I will return for their excellent service. For now, however, I will be obtaining my medication from favorably competing sources in Pakistan instead."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Better prices
"Very good service with good communication. It was delivered as it was ordered"
"What an easy process and timely responses. The staff at WTP were great to work with and professional. Order was shipped immediately, able to track and delivered in a timely manner. Thank you for your services. Recommend to everyone."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Price.
"The is my first purchase. Purchase and delivery experience were good. Status updates were excellent. I assume the drug is equivalent in quality to what is available in US pharmacies. Time will tell."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? For trust
"Great Service and everything on time. Thanks"
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Could not find this med for reasonable price elsewhere.
"Good Morning! My prescription arrived yesterday, & I want to thank you so very much for this easy & expedited order. Your pharmacy provided me with a drug that not only could I not afford, but the quickness that it was processed was beyond my expectations. Many, many thanks for your help, patience & professionalism."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Eliquis
"As a first time user, I naturally wondered if the service was valid. I appreciated the persuasive information on the website, but it was the helpful phone call from customer service rep Tony that convinced me to give it a go. I would encourage you to give them a try. However, do be sure to allow 21 days to get your prescription."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Cost
"Like many that must take maintenance chemotherapy drugs, the medicare deductibles were becoming a large part of our family budget. At the urging of my Oncologist, I began exploring buying my drugs from an offshore provider. I landed on World Trust Pharmacy and began the process, all the while wondering if it was a scam or if I would loose my money or not receive the chemo! I cannot imagine anyone providing a more professional service, complete follow through and minute-by-minute tracking than World Trust Pharmacy. I received several calls from my Customer Care team member making sure I understood the process and with confirmation from their pharmacist that my order was correct (I am prescribed the maximum dose). I receive the brand name drugs to my home in just 8 days after they received payment. Hopefully, services like World Trust Pharmacy will put pressure on the domestic drug companies to price their drugs more reasonably so people like me don't have to make the decision to buy offshore or not take their medication at all."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? This was my third time for my prescriptions
"Excellent service. Everything went smoothly and I received my order as expected."
Joe Sineno
Verified Buyer
"I loved working with Tony and the other folks who were on your support line. They helped me a lot with this order, and I appreciated the follow up to make sure my medication was delivered. I’ll continue to use you guys as long as you can keep these low prices. Thank you"
"Had a great experience. I have already referred another customer"
"I love saving money on mediations. World Trust Pharmacy allows me to do so. But what I love more is knowing exactly what is going on with my order. They email you an update with EVERY step of the order. From start to finish, you know exactly what is happening. Tony is wonderful to work with!!"
"I plan to buy my meds there in the future"
"This company is indeed trustworthy"
"It was easy and quick to get the medicines! I wish they had a way to easily pay with credit card and hopefully that will improve soon!"
"I have nothing to add to my one-sentence opinion."
"A very good experience!! I ordered they shipped, i have no reservations about doing business with this company in the future. Saved alot, thank you guys!!"
Mahboubeh-sajadi628218
Unverified Reviewer
"I love this pharmacy. Excellent customer service with amazingly affordable prices. Fast delivery. Now I dont have to worry about costs of expensive medicine for my mom any more. Thanks to World Trust Pharmacy!!"
"Everything went just as I was told with no surprises!!!"
World Trust Pharmacy is rated 4.68 based on 31 reviews