World Trust Pharmacy Reviews

of reviewers recommend World Trust Pharmacy
Read World Trust Pharmacy Reviews

About World Trust Pharmacy:

We help lower your prescription costs by up to 95%. We offer flexible payments including pay after delivery • No coupons needed • Safe • Secure • 100% Money back guarantee • Free guaranteed and tracked delivery • Over 6000 prescription medications

1-800-604-1607

support@worldtrustpharmacy.co

Great service and communication all along the way!
Keeping the customer informed is one key to success. World Trust Pharmacy keeps you in the loop every step of the way. Good product, good price, great value.
Excellent experience as always. Very professional, great pricing, product exactly as promised.
I have always felt hesitant about the online pharmacy trade. There are a lot of shady operators that work the internet. After doing some research I decided to place a small "test" order with World Trust Pharmacy. It worked great. I highly recommend the company. MP
A very professional organization. I love doing business with them.

Carroll Raley
I was glad you had the prescription I needed with a good price ! My only concern was it wasn’t in stock and had to be delivered from India ! I have enough cash for one more .
Thanks Jim
Iwas very happy
Thank you for replacing, at no cost to me, my prescription that was seized by US Customs.
World Trust Pharmacy is the best I used so far. The prices are reasonable but more importantly they deliver the fastest. I highly recommend them.
Ever since my physician recommended World Trust Pharmacy I have been very satisfied with their service. My inquiries have always been answered in a timely fashion and I have saved literally thousands of dollars on medication that I must take daily. I would recommend them to anyone who needs medication that may be too costly to afford here in the United States.
They helped me get through the ordering process and I received my prescription at the right time. Nice to deal with.
The whole process of ordering was quick and easy. Great price on my prescription and quick delivery. Their communication was great start to finish. I will be a regular customer and highly recommend World Trust Pharmacy
I was skeptical about the delivery, quality and legitimacy of World Trust. My skepticism was not warranted. The delivery was prompt, the quality excellent and World Trust is legitimate. They provide a needed service in an industry in which profit margins are exorbitant.
wow! excellent service, best price, quick delivery will recommend to all friends and family.
1st order, ~17 days delivery. 2nd order, ~29 days delivery. I ran out of medication waiting for 2nd order. I am willing to pay shipping for faster and more reliable delivery time.
It was the first time I ordered medication from India and I was quite reluctant. I received the medication on time and customer support was excellent. Very appreciative of this service.
This is my first time ordering through World Trust. They were responsive and professional. I received my prescription ahead of time which was wonderful since I had run out. Where I used to order was out of stock and said they did not know when it would be in. Thankyou
good service and pricing is very good, shipping takes about three weeks for my location, so plan on ordering in a timely fashion
Do what they say no ptoblems
I am pleased with World Trust Pharmacy. They have upheld prescription and quality requirements, acted on an emergency basis when my prescription ran out, and replaced a shipment lost by the US Postal Service.
World Trust Pharmacy is rated 4.77 based on 73 reviews