World Trust Pharmacy Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend World Trust Pharmacy

About World Trust Pharmacy: We help lower your prescription costs by up to 95%. We offer flexible payments including pay after delivery • No coupons needed • Safe • Secure • 100% Money back guarantee • Free guaranteed and tracked delivery • Over 6000 prescription medications

1-800-604-1607

support@worldtrustpharmacy.co

Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? This was my third time for my prescriptions
"Excellent service. Everything went smoothly and I received my order as expected."
Joe Sineno
Verified Buyer
"I loved working with Tony and the other folks who were on your support line. They helped me a lot with this order, and I appreciated the follow up to make sure my medication was delivered. I’ll continue to use you guys as long as you can keep these low prices. Thank you"
"I love saving money on mediations. World Trust Pharmacy allows me to do so. But what I love more is knowing exactly what is going on with my order. They email you an update with EVERY step of the order. From start to finish, you know exactly what is happening. Tony is wonderful to work with!!"
"Had a great experience. I have already referred another customer"
"I plan to buy my meds there in the future"
"This company is indeed trustworthy"
"It was easy and quick to get the medicines! I wish they had a way to easily pay with credit card and hopefully that will improve soon!"
"A very good experience!! I ordered they shipped, i have no reservations about doing business with this company in the future. Saved alot, thank you guys!!"
"I have nothing to add to my one-sentence opinion."
Mahboubeh-sajadi628218
Unverified Reviewer
"I love this pharmacy. Excellent customer service with amazingly affordable prices. Fast delivery. Now I dont have to worry about costs of expensive medicine for my mom any more. Thanks to World Trust Pharmacy!!"
"Everything went just as I was told with no surprises!!!"
"I will never forget how professional and patient you were with me and all your consideration towards my sister's particular case."
"Once again, on behalf of my family, please accept our deepest gratitude to you and to World Trust Pharmacy, for the invaluable assistance and privilege you extended. This will indeed be treasured dearly."
"They really care that you have your medicine. That is awesome because we are on a fixed income"
"Worked with Tony to get two orders and he has been very helpful. Good price. Plan on using this company again."
"Great customer service and very responsive."
"Competitive pricing and great order tracking"
"You really dont know the huge humanitarian aid you are offering to the whole world to people that cannot afford so expensive meds to continue living healthy. I give you every day thanks for this huge social help that your everyday work offer to us. God bless you."
"Not being able to pay by credit card is a negative. I’ve also found the same meds substantially cheaper elsewhere."
"It took three weeks to get my order. I had to verify my payment that I had already made. I received 100's of emails from automated service. The website went down and I couldn't get any info on my order or to contact the company. Overall poor experience. Plus I have found a cheaper order site."
World Trust Pharmacy is rated 4.73 based on 22 reviews