World Trust Pharmacy Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend World Trust Pharmacy

About World Trust Pharmacy: We help lower your prescription costs by up to 95%. We offer flexible payments including pay after delivery • No coupons needed • Safe • Secure • 100% Money back guarantee • Free guaranteed and tracked delivery • Over 6000 prescription medications

1-800-604-1607

support@worldtrustpharmacy.co

Click Here
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Needed a generic form of a medication that I must take daily which wasn’t available in the US. Saves me literally thousands of dollars a year.
"Ever since my physician recommended World Trust Pharmacy I have been very satisfied with their service. My inquiries have always been answered in a timely fashion and I have saved literally thousands of dollars on medication that I must take daily. I would recommend them to anyone who needs medication that may be too costly to afford here in the United States."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Better price.
"They helped me get through the ordering process and I received my prescription at the right time. Nice to deal with."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? I have used another Canadian pharmacy in n the past but shopped the internet and found World Trust. I liked the price and the reviews so gave them a try.
"The whole process of ordering was quick and easy. Great price on my prescription and quick delivery. Their communication was great start to finish. I will be a regular customer and highly recommend World Trust Pharmacy"
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? cost
"I was skeptical about the delivery, quality and legitimacy of World Trust. My skepticism was not warranted. The delivery was prompt, the quality excellent and World Trust is legitimate. They provide a needed service in an industry in which profit margins are exorbitant."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? best price
"wow! excellent service, best price, quick delivery will recommend to all friends and family. thank you"
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? I have had positive past experiences with purchasing medications through Indian pharmaceutical companies. Prices are affordable.
"1st order, ~17 days delivery. 2nd order, ~29 days delivery. I ran out of medication waiting for 2nd order. I am willing to pay shipping for faster and more reliable delivery time."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? I was looking for a pharmacy online and it gave me a good impression.
"It was the first time I ordered medication from India and I was quite reluctant. I received the medication on time and customer support was excellent. Very appreciative of this service."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Out of stock for over a month at previous pharmacy.
"This is my first time ordering through World Trust. They were responsive and professional. I received my prescription ahead of time which was wonderful since I had run out. Where I used to order was out of stock and said they did not know when it would be in. Thankyou"
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? price and service
"good service and pricing is very good, shipping takes about three weeks for my location, so plan on ordering in a timely fashion"
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Ella quest
"Do what they say no ptoblems"
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Price and trust in quality.
"I am pleased with World Trust Pharmacy. They have upheld prescription and quality requirements, acted on an emergency basis when my prescription ran out, and replaced a shipment lost by the US Postal Service."
"I have been using World Trust Pharmacy to fill my oral chemotherapy for over a year now. I was stunned by the level of customer service both verbally and via email. I was hesitant at first because of the cost of the drugs I was ordering. I was walked though each step of the process by my customer service person and received the drug in about 10 days (interestingly, it was sent via US Postal Service directly from one step to the next during fulfillment in India so it was fully trackable). Prior to that, WTP sends an email whenever the order gets to the next step. Another benefit is that the catastrophic monthly deductible of 5% was about $1250 for a generic version from the insurance company. The full price from WTP for the branded version is $419.40 - less if I want a generic. I would, and have recommended World Trust Pharmacy many times - even my oncologist who has other patients who would have a hard time affording their drugs."
"Easy to use. Dependable and feasonable prices"
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? They saved $$ on my script.
"I received no tracking number and not one tracking message on my last shipment. I had no idea when it would arrive. I would like to add that on all previous orders from world trust the tracking was very good. I was updated almost daily until the order was at the door. I will order from them again as they are trying to solve the problem."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Cost savings
"Customer service is outstanding. When setting up my account initially, I made an error and you quickly emailed me about the error. Subsequently, ordering my prescription has been very easy. The money saved is unbelievable. Thanks!"
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Availability & pricing
"Was very impressed and pleased with all communications and updates prior and throughout the ordering process. Thank you for great service!"
"World Trust Pharmacy has become my new go-to for ordering prescription. The entire process from ordering to delivery/payment was simple and easy. Furthermore, the customer service department does an excellent job of providing direction and status of my order. I will definitely be using them again and highly recommend them."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Getting my medication in the US is way to expensive. Having the opportunity to get it from them is a really plus.
"Being able to receive meds from around the world is definitely a Gods Send. Taking so long to get approvals not so much. I would seem like after a couple of times of supplying the same banking information over and over there should be a shorter/faster process."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Reasonable prices
"Products & service have been excellent. I have no problem recommending your Pharmacy."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Price