World Trust Pharmacy Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend World Trust Pharmacy

About World Trust Pharmacy: We help lower your prescription costs by up to 95%. We offer flexible payments including pay after delivery • No coupons needed • Safe • Secure • 100% Money back guarantee • Free guaranteed and tracked delivery • Over 6000 prescription medications

1-800-604-1607

support@worldtrustpharmacy.co

Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Price
"Great Service!"
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? The prices
"Like the named Trust Pharmacy my experience was perfect Price Fast Shipping Payment I recomend, is a trust pharmacy"
"I travel quite frequently, but it is essential that I receive my medication. My account manager, Tony, was on top of the situation. He followed up on the medication en route and also coordinated the arrival of the next order. He even called me to assure me that he was concerned and also that I would receive the next order when I was back home.. Thank you Tony, you're amazing!"
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? good prices and looks like a legal pharmacy
"Nervous about ordering from these for the first time as it was my first online medication purchase. Pleasantly surprised with how helpful they were and my meds turned up in 10 days."
"It’s great to have such a quick response to my order."
"The service provided was detailed and efficient. I received the medication properly sealed and timely."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Price
"Got what I ordered in 2 weeks. Great pricing. Very reliable"
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? competitive price of Viraday and pay after delivery option
"Thanks again guys. Just received my second order of Viraday - this time in only 8 days! Keep up the great work from Mo and family."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Affordable medicine for my son’s medical problem
"My purchases are delivered on time and the customers service is good especially Sir Tony who is very accommodating to my requests,"
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? retail pricing in the US was over 3 times more
"very good pricing, Name brand medicine. Fast shipment."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? I couldn't pay the cost in the US
"I was impressed on how quickly you got the medication to me. And quick the whole process was. Thanks alot!"
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? I needed to send medications to my country
"Excellent! I was able to track my order all the way from India until I got it. This is a real website. It is not a scam. I was a little nervous but did not have any trouble at all."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? your prices were appropriately lower than your competitors.
"Ordered the Rx, received the shipment, paid the charge. Nothing more to say."
"Customer service was excellent in responding to my initial problems with the E Check service. Once that got straightened out, they kept me informed on the status of my order. They even called me on a Saturday to advise me of my order status. This is my first experience with online pharmacies. I will use them again."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? price looked competitive and customer service seem really good
"Well, all I can say is wonderful things about your company. You prices are affordable, the personalized attention to my particular case was outstanding, and the person assigned to handle my order was very professional, He had a lot of empathy and showed me he really cared. The medicaments were delivered to me in a timely manner,even before the delivery time they had stated originally. I thank you so much for your service!!!"
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? First availability
"I found my buying experience with World Trust Pharmacy to be very good. They are reliable, helpful in the process and seem to be interested in maintaining a good reputation. The cost for all this, however, is an unreasonably elevated price for their products. They advertised the Kelfer I wanted to purchase at $1.90US per capsule just a year ago, and it is now marketed at $3.00US each. Local sources in India can supply this drug for less than $0.20US per capsule. Their marketing claims that they are "not greedy" but that is clearly not the case here. If they rethink their pricing and can provide product within a reasonable profit margin, perhaps up to $0.75US per capsule, I will return for their excellent service. For now, however, I will be obtaining my medication from favorably competing sources in Pakistan instead."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Better prices
"Very good service with good communication. It was delivered as it was ordered"
"What an easy process and timely responses. The staff at WTP were great to work with and professional. Order was shipped immediately, able to track and delivered in a timely manner. Thank you for your services. Recommend to everyone."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Price.
"The is my first purchase. Purchase and delivery experience were good. Status updates were excellent. I assume the drug is equivalent in quality to what is available in US pharmacies. Time will tell."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? For trust
"Great Service and everything on time. Thanks"
World Trust Pharmacy is rated 4.76 based on 45 reviews