World Trust Pharmacy Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend World Trust Pharmacy

About World Trust Pharmacy: We help lower your prescription costs by up to 95%. We offer flexible payments including pay after delivery • No coupons needed • Safe • Secure • 100% Money back guarantee • Free guaranteed and tracked delivery • Over 6000 prescription medications

1-800-604-1607

support@worldtrustpharmacy.co

Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Affordable medicine for my son’s medical problem
"My purchases are delivered on time and the customers service is good especially Sir Tony who is very accommodating to my requests,"
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? retail pricing in the US was over 3 times more
"very good pricing, Name brand medicine. Fast shipment."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? I couldn't pay the cost in the US
"I was impressed on how quickly you got the medication to me. And quick the whole process was. Thanks alot!"
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? I needed to send medications to my country
"Excellent! I was able to track my order all the way from India until I got it. This is a real website. It is not a scam. I was a little nervous but did not have any trouble at all."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? your prices were appropriately lower than your competitors.
"Ordered the Rx, received the shipment, paid the charge. Nothing more to say."
"Customer service was excellent in responding to my initial problems with the E Check service. Once that got straightened out, they kept me informed on the status of my order. They even called me on a Saturday to advise me of my order status. This is my first experience with online pharmacies. I will use them again."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? price looked competitive and customer service seem really good
"Well, all I can say is wonderful things about your company. You prices are affordable, the personalized attention to my particular case was outstanding, and the person assigned to handle my order was very professional, He had a lot of empathy and showed me he really cared. The medicaments were delivered to me in a timely manner,even before the delivery time they had stated originally. I thank you so much for your service!!!"
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? First availability
"I found my buying experience with World Trust Pharmacy to be very good. They are reliable, helpful in the process and seem to be interested in maintaining a good reputation. The cost for all this, however, is an unreasonably elevated price for their products. They advertised the Kelfer I wanted to purchase at $1.90US per capsule just a year ago, and it is now marketed at $3.00US each. Local sources in India can supply this drug for less than $0.20US per capsule. Their marketing claims that they are "not greedy" but that is clearly not the case here. If they rethink their pricing and can provide product within a reasonable profit margin, perhaps up to $0.75US per capsule, I will return for their excellent service. For now, however, I will be obtaining my medication from favorably competing sources in Pakistan instead."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Better prices
"Very good service with good communication. It was delivered as it was ordered"
"What an easy process and timely responses. The staff at WTP were great to work with and professional. Order was shipped immediately, able to track and delivered in a timely manner. Thank you for your services. Recommend to everyone."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Price.
"The is my first purchase. Purchase and delivery experience were good. Status updates were excellent. I assume the drug is equivalent in quality to what is available in US pharmacies. Time will tell."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? For trust
"Great Service and everything on time. Thanks"
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Could not find this med for reasonable price elsewhere.
"Good Morning! My prescription arrived yesterday, & I want to thank you so very much for this easy & expedited order. Your pharmacy provided me with a drug that not only could I not afford, but the quickness that it was processed was beyond my expectations. Many, many thanks for your help, patience & professionalism."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Eliquis
"As a first time user, I naturally wondered if the service was valid. I appreciated the persuasive information on the website, but it was the helpful phone call from customer service rep Tony that convinced me to give it a go. I would encourage you to give them a try. However, do be sure to allow 21 days to get your prescription."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? Cost
"Like many that must take maintenance chemotherapy drugs, the medicare deductibles were becoming a large part of our family budget. At the urging of my Oncologist, I began exploring buying my drugs from an offshore provider. I landed on World Trust Pharmacy and began the process, all the while wondering if it was a scam or if I would loose my money or not receive the chemo! I cannot imagine anyone providing a more professional service, complete follow through and minute-by-minute tracking than World Trust Pharmacy. I received several calls from my Customer Care team member making sure I understood the process and with confirmation from their pharmacist that my order was correct (I am prescribed the maximum dose). I receive the brand name drugs to my home in just 8 days after they received payment. Hopefully, services like World Trust Pharmacy will put pressure on the domestic drug companies to price their drugs more reasonably so people like me don't have to make the decision to buy offshore or not take their medication at all."
Why did you purchase from World Trust Pharmacy? This was my third time for my prescriptions
"Excellent service. Everything went smoothly and I received my order as expected."
"I loved working with Tony and the other folks who were on your support line. They helped me a lot with this order, and I appreciated the follow up to make sure my medication was delivered. I’ll continue to use you guys as long as you can keep these low prices. Thank you"
"I love saving money on mediations. World Trust Pharmacy allows me to do so. But what I love more is knowing exactly what is going on with my order. They email you an update with EVERY step of the order. From start to finish, you know exactly what is happening. Tony is wonderful to work with!!"
"Had a great experience. I have already referred another customer"
"I plan to buy my meds there in the future"
World Trust Pharmacy is rated 4.70 based on 37 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!