The Water Filtermen Reviews

Read The Water Filtermen Reviews

damien@natureswater.ie

62-63 Anne Street, ,

Tell us how The Water Filtermen made you happy
New filter to tall by 5mL, correct product number purchased, Excellent product if the right size.
Always first class service I would always highly recommend them. Unfortunately this time, Royal Mail took 7 days to deliver. This was not the fault of the Water Filtermen and the filters usually arrive the next day.
I have had the same delivery from you for a number of years. Very reasonable price maintained and satisfactory delivery times. I do hope you are able to keep those standards in the uncertain future.
Great prices and efficient service.
Slight struggle with website but office sorted me out. Filters quickly posted and arrived as ordered in good time.
Great to deal with and fast and efficient service.
Prompt. Delivery, well packaged, good service. Will use again
Great value, arrived on time, highly recommend
Quick shipment, good quality. Thank you for your work!
Delivered promptly. And thankyou for querying our order thinking we had over ordered. Everything was great
exellent customer service even spotted a mistake on my order and phoned to check before sending the wrong fitting.
Prompt delivery from a good range of stock
A very reliable and helpful company. I use the screw on filters for my undersink filter and I find it much easier to fit. Can really taste the difference in the water.
Excellent service
Product as described and prompt delivery.
Prompt delivery, items of good quality, as described.
I received the filters OK. But the final filter has a different connection to the original I purchased from you. I sent you a request for the correct type of plastic connector but did not receive a reply. Poor
Prompt accurate supply. I will use again.
Product is great. What I love about this company, is that the website is clear. The product I bought had a helpful video. Easy to order and great delivery time with no fuss. I am a repeat customer and highly recommend.
Fair price and fast delivery from Ireland. Good customer service support in helping me figure out which products I needed. Haven't yet got to the point of fitting the new filter and connectors, but feel very confident that if any issues arose they'd guide me through it and helpfully support us.
The Water Filtermen is rated 4.56 based on 687 reviews