Bose Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Bose

How would you rate Bose ?

(optional)

8 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
11a

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Bose in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
11a
"Had an issue with a piece of equipment which was still under warranty. They arranged to have it repaired with a minimum amount of hassle. Communication was excellent."
A Very Disappointed Customer
"The staff were beyond helpful and also extremely pleasent to talk to, very freindly but not overbearing to the point of Get Away From Me like some shops.. Jewelery Shops Im Looking at you..., also they didnt make me feel awkward if i didnt think something was right and didnt make me feel like i HAD to buy something. I Was in the market for new headphones and was told about the QC35's, WOW what a buy!"
Rhonda
"Something went wrong with the headset and I emailed them and within 10 minutes they responded and sorted everything out and sent me a new headset. Best company I have dealt with ever!"
Mr Maadesh Sivakumar
"I bought a Bose quiet comfort earphones for apple devices. The quality of music is really good. The noice cancelling is excellent. The battery is also good and it lasts for hours. I feel like it is a bit overpriced. But apart from that the earphones are really cool :)"
Émile Brunelle Camirand
"La qualité sonore est incroyable, les produits sont élégants et le prix n'est pas trop élevé pour la qualité!"
"Excellent customer service. No quibbles over returns or faulty products"
"I went to the Bose website to purchase a replacement cord for my quiet comfort headphones. The website was organized so clearly that I had no trouble finding what I needed, and the prices were fair and shipping - free!"
W
"Very knowledgeable about the product. The Bose wave is magnificent can't believe I have done without Bose for so long."
Bose is rated 4.75 based on 8 reviews