Cell2Get Inc Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Cell2Get Inc

How would you rate Cell2Get Inc ?

"First they sent me the incorrect phones, which I had to send back and was never reimbursed for the shipping cost. Second, after three weeks, I received the phones that are supposed to be new...they are not new phone, they have scratches and missing items from the box(manual and tool). Very disappointed in Cell2Get and will never recommend or purchase from again."
"After having a terrible experience buying a phone on eBay, and having to return it, I lost my trust for eBay sellers and decided to look for a new site to buy myself a new cell phone. I found cell2get.com and I found the phone I wanted for an incredible price, at first I wasn’t too sure about it, reflecting on my eBay experience, but I decided to go for it and see how things turned out. I placed my order and the phone came right when expected, and I was extremely pleased and satified with how the phone functioned and the condition, it was almost as if I went into a Samsung store and bought it new straight from them (for a fraction of the cost of course)! I look forward to doing more business with cell2get in the future!"
"I have to admit, this isnt my first time dealing with electronicsforce. I got a phone from them about a year ago and returned it after realizing that I mistakingly selected the wrong carrier. I got a little nasty on the phone before I realized that it was my mistake and was a little embaressed to redo the order after that. However, I never forgot about them and figured it passed enough time to try again with out feeling any shame. I bought my daughter an LG Migo (its a kids phone) for that peace of mind knowing she can contact us if she needs to. The process went a lot smoother this time and I am very pleased with my experience."
"My phone was starting to get a little slow so decided it was time for an upgrade. A couple of my friends have galaxy s7's and are all happy with it, so decided to order a refurbished one off this site. Phone was in amazing condition only thing was it didnt come with headphone or in origanal box. Personal I dont mind this plus the site said it comes with usb cable and wall adapter only so can complain. overall i really was suprised at how great the condition of the phone was and happy i ordered through these guys."
"I tend to do my birthday gift shopping very last minute and i really wanted to get my mom a new phone for her 50th birthday. I decided to go with the google pixel and saw it on cell2get.com for pretty cheap. i called on their customer service and asked if it was possible to get the phone in 2 days, and he said yes just choose express shipping and hell make sure i get it in 2 days. Sure enough my phone came in 2 days and was able to gift it to my mom that night at her birthday dinner."
"I needed a new phone fast since mine broke 2 days before my business trip! i gave cell2get to see what they could do for me and turns out the have a store front in NYC not to far from where i live. When in to the store picked up my phone right in time for my trip. these guys saved me so decided some positive feedback was due even though im not much of a review leave"
"They had the phone I was looking for that I simply could not find anywhere else. I was in search of the sidekick lx and they actually had them. Shipping and experience was good too."
"wanted to upgrade from the s7 to the s8 and used these guys in the past so decided to use them again. phone was reasonably priced, came new sealed, and got to me in about 4 days."
"My mom ordered a new phone through these guys and she seems pleasantly surprised since she's asked me to write them up a positive review. She told me phone came fast and was sealed new she order I think the S7 or S6, she used to have a note but was getting to bulky for her taste. She's happy though I'll probably use these guys when I want to upgrade."
"It was my father who actually made the purchase. He is quite old and it is often hard for him to shop online. The folks out there at cell2get were extremely patient and spent a lot of time with him on the phone."
"Bought the Htc one from cell2get and after some research pretty sure i got the the best deal out there. Been thinking of upgrading phones for a while and glad i did. Phone came after 4 days which is pretty standard id say for good shipping. Glad i used these guys and will probably use them in the future."
"Bought my boss a new phone though this website and am pleased with my purchase. Customer service was helpful in helping me pick out the right phone for my boss, shipping was fast too. Would use them again"
"There isn't much to say here. The transaction went smoothly just like you would expect or want out of any online retailer. The order process was simple (I even used a coupon code and got an added discount), the delivery time was as expected, and the product was brand new"
Franky Pizzarelli
Verified Reviewer
"Very cheap and quality phones I’m so happy I chose this website I got a good phone that I did not have any problems with for such a cheap price"
Luis Caldorone
Verified Reviewer
"Just received my order and what can i say.. I am very satisfied with it. The ship time was short and they treated me great! The service rep also had a very good recommendation which i followed and i LOVE my new phone! Thanks"
"Good store wide selection of phones they have phone customer support they very responsive for questions"
"i ordered a cell phone on Tuesday and ask for overnight shipping and to void the signature usps did try to deliver the package on Wednesday but apparently they left a notice that they missed me. later on i found out the package required signature. i clearly ask cell2get to void the signature i contact customer service and found out due to the high insurance on the package signature could not be voided ended up going to usps to pick up my delivery on the good side phone works great and very nice condition"
"superfast shipping and honestly i was expecting much less great transaction good communication quick ship responsiable seller phone arrived but was missing the extra charger I contact customer service and they send me the extra charger right away just got it today"
Barbara Junior
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered a few phones from here the other day. Two Motorola's and an HTC ONE. I wasn't sure what to expect when I ordered from this website for the first time. I figured it was worth a shot and put the order through. The customer care team reached me soon after I placed the order, told me when to expect my delivery and made sure I dint make a mistake ordering the same phone twice. I received my phones earlier than the expected date i was given on the phone. I'm very happy with my purchase and recommend this site to others shopping for phones."
"I ordered a phone with free shipping. I was told that it would take anywhere from 1-2 weeks but was surprised when it showed up at my door after three days. I called with an order number shortly after purchasing top make sure that my order was processed. when i was told that it was shipped the same day i thought they meant processed. I am thrilled with their quick service."
Cell2Get Inc is rated 4.67 based on 21 reviews