Cell2Get Inc Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cell2Get Inc

Tell us how Cell2Get Inc made you happy

Under an hour
"Finally found a site that sells phones on a decent price ! I was waiting forever to get a new phone and when I finally discovered this site I am only going to buy phones from here !"
"Quality service and quality products if you're looking for a new phone online this site is definitely the right place to go ! Those guys really do give excellent customer service and they're prices are great too !"
"If anyone on the street wouldve asked me where I got my sweet looking phone I would tell the to go to cell2get! They have great prices and amazing services"
"Great site with great service and prices but the delivery service is just a bit weak cuz they work with usps but besides that those guys are professionaly great !"
"Great site excellent phones and prices too bad that usps kinda forgot about my package but in the end im very happy to make a purchase from them"
"Cell2get made me happy by their fast shipping and prices and costumer service ! There service is easy on the website they have a huge selection of cellphones and they really do know what they're doing I appreciate this site !"
"They have a huge selection of phones and they are really cheap ! I got a brand new s9+ from them and i am very happy with the purchase that i made..."
"Great and good quality service with a very easy site to use and they ship very fast and no damage on the package what so ever ! Those guys are great and im looking to buy another phone from them because they are great !"
"I was very happy to make a purchase from this website because I really needed a new phone after my galaxy s6 died and I got a note 9 from them in a brand new sealed box condition beside that the note 9 is an amazing phone the service from these guys are very quick I ordered the phone and had it shipped to me via priority shipping overall I'm very happy with them and I'm looking to buy another phone from them later on in the future..."
"I am totally going to buy from them again and again and again !!! Those guys are the best store online rn for phones I purchased a Kyocera duraforce pro from them and I am very happy with the phone but the package was delayed a bit I contacted them and they really were sorry for the delay and they were so kind that they gave my money back for the shipping cuz I played extra for USPS ground shipping anyhow those guys have an outstanding website and besides the shipping the package was great and I am very happy from the purchase that I made"
"This website is fantastic! Its great to navigate and the prices are insane !!! I purchased a note 9 from them and i was amazed that those guys are the cheapest around right now to buy these phones ! I ordered one and it got pretty fast with priority shipping the package came new ! And the note 9 is an outstanding phone and great for fortnite ! Overall im very pleased with my purchase !!"
"After purchasing from this site i dont see myself purchasing new phones from anywhere else anymore!!! This site is outstanding loads of different phones easy to use and amazing prices ! I got a new galaxy s9 from them and i am very happy with it ! The phone came in a sealed box and arrived at my address in just a few short day via priority shipping! A representative named steve was so nice to answer my calls and answer all my questions! And i thought that those guys are a scam but their definitely not ! Overall i really recommend them !!! So happy to make business with those guys !"
"cell2get is an absolute website ! and here is why: for a few months i had issues with my galaxy s5 fixing it didnt solve any problem and i was fed up by having an old phone ! so i searched online for cell phones in a decent price and google suggested me this website (cell2get), it had a high rating of 92% on compare prices and i just i candied and had to give it a shot ! So i went in the online store website and saw the amount of cellphones they had ! They have a massive collection of phones all the way from flip to the latest smart phones out there (not including ios)! so i bough from them an lg g7 (brand new), the phone came to my address just after 10 days !!! its amazingly fast for a package to come that quick from overseas to the uk ! the phone came in a brand new sealed condition with all the official accessories and everything ! it just shows how much the customer service is great and i am very pleased with my purchase from them! i am definitely going to by from them again and again ! the website is amazing the prices are outstanding ! and the customer service is fantastic !!!"
"I’m going to start by saying that this website is a blast !! Such and easy and fun website to use the prices are cheaper than any website around and the service and delivery is amazing ! I purchase a brand new galaxy note 8 from this site and I’m very pleased with what I got ! And I got it pretty fast just after 7 days ! Overall you won’t be disappointed go ahead and try !!!"
"ONLY BUYING PHONES FROM HERE !!! this is the best website ever !!! i purchased a new galaxy s8 it came very fast after overnight shipping !!! (a day after the purchase !!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and got it sealed in the package with the offical samsung accesoreis, product and i am very pleased !! the price was amazing as well and the selection on the website is massive !! they have litteraly everything on this website !! thanks for the great costumer service that kept me updated about the delivery and im sure that im going to buy from here again !!!!"
"I purchased a new galaxy s9 on this website it came fast and in a fantastic condition ! the prices on this website are great and the website has a huge catalog of cell phones to purchase ! overall fantastic site and excellent costumer service !"
"fast shipping and phone was exactly as described received the phone within 2 days had small issue getting APN correctly but I called cell2get and they helped me very good customer service"
"Good shop it's nice when you can. Actually talk to live person and not relay on email reply shipping was late by 1 day but overall great shop item arrived very well packed and works great will buy from them again"
"Cheapest price and best service. the response from cell2get was professional and great help from customer service i received a phone last week and phone turns out to be DOA i contact customer service and they send me a replacement phone along with a return label so i can send back the faulty phone. again i like to thank Lisa for great customer service."
"First they sent me the incorrect phones, which I had to send back and was never reimbursed for the shipping cost. Second, after three weeks, I received the phones that are supposed to be new...they are not new phone, they have scratches and missing items from the box(manual and tool). Very disappointed in Cell2Get and will never recommend or purchase from again."
Cell2Get Inc is rated 4.75 based on 40 reviews