Cell2Get Inc Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cell2Get Inc

Tell us how Cell2Get Inc made you happy

Under an hour
"This place definitely deserves a five-star just because I got a WellCare customer support from them after my package was delayed so they refunded me for the shipping too bad that USPS doesn't take care for the packages that need to be delivered. Anyhow I'm glad I got my new phone at the end of the day and I got a well taken care of customer support I like good ass phone for such a low price."
"the best experience for phone purchase ever!! The catalog is huge they sell every phone around and not to mention the fantastic price tag for every phone they sell!"
"Package came on time and great in a very good condition! I ordered online and I'm satisfied with what I have and on the time it got to my place it was quick!"
"Amazing company outstanding service and prices on the internet!!!"
"the website is simple and easy to use and the fact they sell new phones for such a low price is what makes this website amazing!!!"
"The experience I had with them is very delicate and amazing ! I had an issue with the phone and they told me to send it back and exchange it for a newer and better phone and I'm definitely going to be busing from them for so long!!!"
"After all my time having my new phone with my purchase from cell2get i can finally say that these guys are awesome!!!"
"If I'm being honest cell2get is the best website on the internet. I have purchased a phone from them about a week ago and it took some time to get to my location because USPS takes their time delivering their packages especially when it's supposed to be two day shipping that I paid for such a shame on the delivery service that these guys have but I called up customer service and a representative name John answer my phone call and he was so sorry for the issue that I had with the delivery. So John refunded me on the shipping and USPS lost profit on it but at least I got my package at the end of the day and they didn't lose it. But at the end of the day I'm so happy that I got my new phone at such a low price on the internet in a very high-quality condition and the customer service was outstanding thank you so much cell2get for your amazing service."
"Tbh I really do appreciate this website so much !!! And infact I'm gonna buy from them again and again and again!!! I have been buying a phone to now from my service Provider and then I bumped into those guys online and from there on I am looking forward to buying from there all the time but the thing is that there delivery options and not the best because it's USPS But other than that I think that there a very good company"
"Best value for money from this website! Its kinda outdated but damn what you get here is the best of both worlds!!!"
"This is the website you wanna go to when purchasing a new phone! The plus side is that you get your moneys worth and the problem is that the site feels outdated compared to other websites around... Overall im going to buy from them again in the future..."
"Glad to see that there is a main website online for phones and above all that they have the most excellent customer service around the Internet and I think I can compare them to the level of amazon... I spoke with Melvin the other day cuz I couldn't get my phone activated and he was so kind enough to help my try and make phone call and see if it works and yet he was very helpfull and now I have a well functioning phone!!!"
"For the excellent service and good prices on this website this website is a must check to everyone! One of the main icons and pros of this site is that they offer great deals on so many phones ! And above all of that the customer service is amazing ! They had an issue to send the phone to me so they sent it via overnight with no extra cost !!! Amazing !!!"
"Great website on the internet for buying new phones !!! Litterly glad that they exist !!!"
"Outstanding site for phones ! Best store online you'll ever bump into great work and great prices !!"
"Had a wonderful experience with them overall im glad that i purchased from them and will gladly buy from them again and again !"
"if you want to buy a new phone go to this sits! Never have I seen such a good quality honest seller with the best phones online!"
"very outstanding and professional company overall !!! I had a great experience with them im an old guy and I needed some guidance on the new s9 that I ordered... I called them and spoke to a guy named adam and he was so professional and calm and patient to help me with the process this is my first smartphones but ive been using computers for a long period in my life so I quickly got the hang of it ! anyhow thank you so much adam and cell2get !"
"I ordered from them a new black color cellphone and I received an white used cellphone. It was very scratched. And they had the nervs to tell me that if I return it I have to pay 20% restocking fee. Customer service let say, its just bad. They dont answer the phone. We could contact them only by email."
"Best website around for selling cell phones ! If youre looking for a store that has a big name on selling phones online then this is your store !"
Cell2Get Inc is rated 4.70 based on 66 reviews