Cell2Get Inc Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cell2Get Inc

Tell us how Cell2Get Inc made you happy

Under an hour
"This is definitely one of the best stores online I've ever came across. If you're looking for a new phone I highly recommend you go to these guys. Why??? Because their policy as a lot better than what Amazon, eBay offer, these guys really do all the best that they can in order to make a happy customer. I went to this site after seeing a few reviews and adds on them online and I was fed up from my old device, so except of going to my local service provider and buying a phone for a very high price I saw that these guys are cheaper. So I bought myself the Motorola Z4 from their website and I paid for 3 day shipping(NOTE, and I saw some people complain about the shipping and people need to understand that in the store policy it takes 2/3 business days for order processing and the shipping is 3/2/5 days depending on how much you paid.) And so far I feel that it's worth the money. The package came on time and we'll cared and sealed, inside was the box with the phone that I bought brand new in the box, and so far I'm happy that I bought a phone for a reasonable price rather than what my service provider wanted to charge me for it (which is 35% more) and I will be buying more phones from these guys!"
"The best place that i can think of buying a phone is from here! The prices they have online are fair and cheaper than most retail stores out there, and the shipping is on time with a fair price for expedited shipping. Overall im very happy with cell2get and i will be buying more phones from them in the future."
"This is the most honest and best website I've ever come across to! They sell their phones at a very cheap price compared to other retail stores or online stores out there! And believe me I've did my research before making a purchase with these guys. So just like I've mentioned before, the prices on their website are cheap and so is the faster shipping prices that they offer. The package comes on time and in a well condition and it is wrapped very good in order to keep your device safe and sound! So you won't have any issues when opening the package. Overall I will be coming again to these guys and purchase another phone from them in the future ! And I highly recommend them!"
"The best seller for phones you can ever come by online!! I just bought a phone from them and so far I am very much impressed. The shipping was on time and as expected! The prices are very cheap to other stores online and indeed I'm happy so far with the purchase I made from them! Would be happy to buy again soon!"
"This is one great website overall, but it does have some minor issues which are important. Ive been buying from many different websites besides amazon or ebay just for price comparison and to find the cheapest around the web. But so far with my experience i feel like that this is the best place to buy phones from they give out the best prices out there and the costumer service is blunt! Now there are people out there that prefer to buy phones straight from the manufacturer or service provider and i can agree with them because you know for sure what youre getting, but be warned that service providers will charge you a phone thats worth 500$, 900$ without fees or tax! So i recommend doing your research before you buy a phone! And ive done that research and i can tell you that this is the best place to buy phones from. But the shipping service they use isnt the best, i paid for ground shipping and got the phone after 9 days, so i called customer service and they deducted me on the shipping (the packages go through USPS). So when i finally got the phone, the package was sealed and well wrapped inside the bubbled envelope. And i am happy that cell2get really treats their customers with care and keeps them updated and really show appreciation towards their customers. Overall i will be buying from them again and ill gladly recommend them to everyone that asks me where to buy new phones!"
"This is my best phone seller of all time from now on! But with all those pros there are also minor cons, and first letstalk about all the good here: This website has a huge collection of phones! They even sell phones that haven't been manufactured in ages! Like the Motorola v3 and the iPhone 4. And they even sell the latest phones around at the best price you can find compared to other stores out there, these guys prove to people how much service providers ripp you off on over pricing and fees (my previous phone I payed 1000$ in total when the phone itself back then actually is 700$ back then). So do your research before you spend your hard earned cash. I also like the prices that they have on the shipping it's very useful if you pay extra shipping plus they charge you less than most stores online do. The customer service this website has is very great! They make you that you really do get the best service out there, they really want customers to come and buy again from them and I really do support them! When I bought the phone they called me about 2 days later and made sure to tell me when the phone will arrive, I spoke to a guy named Jack and he was super sweet and patient and was willing to answer every question that was on my mind and he really was helpful! But the only con to them is that they use USPS as their package shipping provider and even when I played extra I had a 2 day delay but thanks to the customer service I had I got my money deducted from the regular charge. Overall I really recommend these guys and I will happily buy from them again! Glad to know that there are awesome people and stores out there that will be willing to give out the best service!"
"Best company around ! These guys are excellent phone sellers and they really made me satisfied!"
"Good website I had a great experience with them!"
"My experience with them was great!!! I had purchased a new phone from them and so far have no complaints!"
"Best phone seller around I'm impressed with the great customer service o got!"
"Overall I had a great experience with cell2get ! They have a huge selection of phones! The price range for everything they sell is the best in the market including the shipping."
"I highly recommend these guys I overall had a good experience and I will be returning for a future phone from them!"
"I purchased the lumia 950 in gray. The purchase went through. Later I received an email from cell2get stating that they did not have the gray but could send the porcelain black. I accidentally hit the Accept Offer button and immediately sent an email to customer support. However, I did receive an email the next day with a copy of my order. Nothing was mentioned about me making an error and that I’m willing to wait for the gray of black. Three days later, I still have not heard back from customer support regarding my frustration and desire to wait for the gray. I did receive the porcelain black color, and I love this phone"
"This is one of those websites that I am going to come for them in the future!! The customer service is incredible and the prices are the best!!!"
"This is the best website for cellphones if you're looking to buy a new phone it's going to be this place"
"good experience overall on the internet!!! purchase a phone from them a couple of month ago and i dont regret buying this phone that i got from them ! phone works great as it should arrive very quick it was missing a memory card but when i contact the company they send me one overnight very happy"
"I have had a good experience with them fast shipping and excellent prices!!!"
"This place definitely deserves a five-star just because I got a WellCare customer support from them after my package was delayed so they refunded me for the shipping too bad that USPS doesn't take care for the packages that need to be delivered. Anyhow I'm glad I got my new phone at the end of the day and I got a well taken care of customer support I like good ass phone for such a low price."
"the best experience for phone purchase ever!! The catalog is huge they sell every phone around and not to mention the fantastic price tag for every phone they sell!"
"Package came on time and great in a very good condition! I ordered online and I'm satisfied with what I have and on the time it got to my place it was quick!"
Cell2Get Inc is rated 4.72 based on 83 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access