Cell2Get Inc Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cell2Get Inc
Under an hour

Tell us how Cell2Get Inc made you happy
Good customer service and amazing prices!
Great overall experience and I highly recommend you guys check them out!
Great and helpful representatives and great deals to choose from.
I'm going to be honest and tell you guys that cell2get definitely deserves a 5 star rating overall! I have purchased many phones in my life but cell2get gives the best phones for the best prices that you can get!
Awesome customer service and I'm a very satisfied customer!
Best customer experience and prices. Shipping is quick and products are very good!
Happy with the representatives and customer service I got! Will buy again!
For once I'm definitely proud that a website like this exists because there isn't a main shop on the web to buy phones right? Well this one is and they definitely hand out the best job!
Best online experience so far. With plenty to choose from and awesome prices I can definitely agree to give this place a 5 star rating!!!
If you're looking to buy a phone then look no further than these guys. They are the best!
Great customer service and care! Will be buying more from them it's simple and quick and not that expensive!
Great place for phones! They literally are the best phone store on the internet! Good prices even on the shipping
With the best prices in the market for phones you can never go wrong! Excellent place for buying new phones.
Great place to buy good quality phones online. But so the shipping is a hassle but at least I got great merchandise!
Great customer service and prices overall. Shipping takes time but it's ok. If you paid and you get delayed on the shipping you'll get a refund.
Good place to buy phones from and great prices overall!
These guys made me happy with their excellent service and great price tag 😊
This is ineed the best seller for cellphones out there! I have been buying from them a few times now and each time I make a purchase from these guys I get the best of both worlds, with the great price tags and the generous customer service! All I can say that I highly recommend them! Best cellphone seller around the internet and believe me it's hard to find stores like them!
I have been ordering from them for a few years now and every time i went and purchased a new phone from them the experience was great overall! Item was exactly as described and shipping was as expected on time. And so far also the customer service was great ! I really thank these guys for the good support and appreciate their service!!!!
A very good place to buy phones from but the shipping takes a bit of time. So throughout my experience with them I saw the good reviews and recommendations about them online. So far I wanted a new phone and thought on why not give them a shot and see what all these reviews are and about. So I went ahead and purchased a new s10e from them and paid for ground shipping, i placed the order on a Thursday and here is something that you need to notice because I've noticed that after i have waited a week: they take 2,3 business days in order for order processing and then they ship it out, so don't be surprised if they don't ship out the same day! I have got my package a day after I called them to make sure where my package is and on that week on Saturday I got my package. The phone came sealed and new in the box and was easy to activate it, and I think I will buy more phones from them in the future because they are the cheapest around when it comes to buy phones!
Cell2Get Inc is rated 4.73 based on 109 reviews