Cell2Get Inc Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Cell2Get Inc

How would you rate Cell2Get Inc ?

"I am totally going to buy from them again and again and again !!! Those guys are the best store online rn for phones I purchased a Kyocera duraforce pro from them and I am very happy with the phone but the package was delayed a bit I contacted them and they really were sorry for the delay and they were so kind that they gave my money back for the shipping cuz I played extra for USPS ground shipping anyhow those guys have an outstanding website and besides the shipping the package was great and I am very happy from the purchase that I made"
"This website is fantastic! Its great to navigate and the prices are insane !!! I purchased a note 9 from them and i was amazed that those guys are the cheapest around right now to buy these phones ! I ordered one and it got pretty fast with priority shipping the package came new ! And the note 9 is an outstanding phone and great for fortnite ! Overall im very pleased with my purchase !!"
"After purchasing from this site i dont see myself purchasing new phones from anywhere else anymore!!! This site is outstanding loads of different phones easy to use and amazing prices ! I got a new galaxy s9 from them and i am very happy with it ! The phone came in a sealed box and arrived at my address in just a few short day via priority shipping! A representative named steve was so nice to answer my calls and answer all my questions! And i thought that those guys are a scam but their definitely not ! Overall i really recommend them !!! So happy to make business with those guys !"
"cell2get is an absolute website ! and here is why: for a few months i had issues with my galaxy s5 fixing it didnt solve any problem and i was fed up by having an old phone ! so i searched online for cell phones in a decent price and google suggested me this website (cell2get), it had a high rating of 92% on compare prices and i just i candied and had to give it a shot ! So i went in the online store website and saw the amount of cellphones they had ! They have a massive collection of phones all the way from flip to the latest smart phones out there (not including ios)! so i bough from them an lg g7 (brand new), the phone came to my address just after 10 days !!! its amazingly fast for a package to come that quick from overseas to the uk ! the phone came in a brand new sealed condition with all the official accessories and everything ! it just shows how much the customer service is great and i am very pleased with my purchase from them! i am definitely going to by from them again and again ! the website is amazing the prices are outstanding ! and the customer service is fantastic !!!"
"I’m going to start by saying that this website is a blast !! Such and easy and fun website to use the prices are cheaper than any website around and the service and delivery is amazing ! I purchase a brand new galaxy note 8 from this site and I’m very pleased with what I got ! And I got it pretty fast just after 7 days ! Overall you won’t be disappointed go ahead and try !!!"
"ONLY BUYING PHONES FROM HERE !!! this is the best website ever !!! i purchased a new galaxy s8 it came very fast after overnight shipping !!! (a day after the purchase !!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and got it sealed in the package with the offical samsung accesoreis, product and i am very pleased !! the price was amazing as well and the selection on the website is massive !! they have litteraly everything on this website !! thanks for the great costumer service that kept me updated about the delivery and im sure that im going to buy from here again !!!!"
"I purchased a new galaxy s9 on this website it came fast and in a fantastic condition ! the prices on this website are great and the website has a huge catalog of cell phones to purchase ! overall fantastic site and excellent costumer service !"
"fast shipping and phone was exactly as described received the phone within 2 days had small issue getting APN correctly but I called cell2get and they helped me very good customer service"
"Good shop it's nice when you can. Actually talk to live person and not relay on email reply shipping was late by 1 day but overall great shop item arrived very well packed and works great will buy from them again"
"Cheapest price and best service. the response from cell2get was professional and great help from customer service i received a phone last week and phone turns out to be DOA i contact customer service and they send me a replacement phone along with a return label so i can send back the faulty phone. again i like to thank Lisa for great customer service."
"First they sent me the incorrect phones, which I had to send back and was never reimbursed for the shipping cost. Second, after three weeks, I received the phones that are supposed to be new...they are not new phone, they have scratches and missing items from the box(manual and tool). Very disappointed in Cell2Get and will never recommend or purchase from again."
"After having a terrible experience buying a phone on eBay, and having to return it, I lost my trust for eBay sellers and decided to look for a new site to buy myself a new cell phone. I found cell2get.com and I found the phone I wanted for an incredible price, at first I wasn’t too sure about it, reflecting on my eBay experience, but I decided to go for it and see how things turned out. I placed my order and the phone came right when expected, and I was extremely pleased and satified with how the phone functioned and the condition, it was almost as if I went into a Samsung store and bought it new straight from them (for a fraction of the cost of course)! I look forward to doing more business with cell2get in the future!"
"I have to admit, this isnt my first time dealing with electronicsforce. I got a phone from them about a year ago and returned it after realizing that I mistakingly selected the wrong carrier. I got a little nasty on the phone before I realized that it was my mistake and was a little embaressed to redo the order after that. However, I never forgot about them and figured it passed enough time to try again with out feeling any shame. I bought my daughter an LG Migo (its a kids phone) for that peace of mind knowing she can contact us if she needs to. The process went a lot smoother this time and I am very pleased with my experience."
"My phone was starting to get a little slow so decided it was time for an upgrade. A couple of my friends have galaxy s7's and are all happy with it, so decided to order a refurbished one off this site. Phone was in amazing condition only thing was it didnt come with headphone or in origanal box. Personal I dont mind this plus the site said it comes with usb cable and wall adapter only so can complain. overall i really was suprised at how great the condition of the phone was and happy i ordered through these guys."
"I tend to do my birthday gift shopping very last minute and i really wanted to get my mom a new phone for her 50th birthday. I decided to go with the google pixel and saw it on cell2get.com for pretty cheap. i called on their customer service and asked if it was possible to get the phone in 2 days, and he said yes just choose express shipping and hell make sure i get it in 2 days. Sure enough my phone came in 2 days and was able to gift it to my mom that night at her birthday dinner."
"I needed a new phone fast since mine broke 2 days before my business trip! i gave cell2get to see what they could do for me and turns out the have a store front in NYC not to far from where i live. When in to the store picked up my phone right in time for my trip. these guys saved me so decided some positive feedback was due even though im not much of a review leave"
"They had the phone I was looking for that I simply could not find anywhere else. I was in search of the sidekick lx and they actually had them. Shipping and experience was good too."
"wanted to upgrade from the s7 to the s8 and used these guys in the past so decided to use them again. phone was reasonably priced, came new sealed, and got to me in about 4 days."
"My mom ordered a new phone through these guys and she seems pleasantly surprised since she's asked me to write them up a positive review. She told me phone came fast and was sealed new she order I think the S7 or S6, she used to have a note but was getting to bulky for her taste. She's happy though I'll probably use these guys when I want to upgrade."
"It was my father who actually made the purchase. He is quite old and it is often hard for him to shop online. The folks out there at cell2get were extremely patient and spent a lot of time with him on the phone."
Cell2Get Inc is rated 4.71 based on 31 reviews