comparethemarket.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend comparethemarket.com
Telephone
Avg Email Response Time
-1 hours

Tell us how comparethemarket.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I was looking for second home insurance and Comparethemarket.com said they did that, but when I contacted the individual insurance companies they didn’t do second home insurance. It was a complete waste of time.
Easy to use
Give the right information
Give ***** to help choice
Get Meerkat movies as well
Found a very good quote for my home insurance plus bagged myself 2 for 1 cinema tickets for the year
Easy to use
I went on this website and bought car insurance. During the process I declared a previous accident.

I ticked ALL the boxes to OPT OUT OF ALL COMMUNICATIONS, from Comapre the Market and their associated business partners.

Since then, I've been PLAGUED with phone calls relating to my previous accident (which was years ago, and all sorted).

The callers are VERY insistent, and get quite rude whe I say I'm not interested.

DON'T USE COMPARE THE MARKET. NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY, THEY WILL PASS ON YOUR DETAILS AND PEOPLE WILL CONTACT YOU (AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN... AD INFINITUM...)

When I'm done with this review, I'm going to report them to the Information Commisioner. You should too if you get the same problem.

No doubt, I'll now get the standard cut and paste response from Compare the Market.

Too late. You broke the rules. Especially as I'm registered with the Telephone Preferences Scheme to opt out of these stupid, annoying calls.
Perfect company 100%
Easy to use, nice looking, remembers your info
Always happy to look on this site for insurance and just to check how much insurance would be on a range of vehicles and house insurance. I know my details are secure and will always use and tell people to use this site for information.
Not as competitive as other comparison sites
Great site easy to compare prices
Offers of meals and movies are good incentives
Easy to use. Found a suitable product. Very easy to compare pros and cons of each companies product.
Doesnt store quotes so buy on the day, as quote went up £250 despite being same quote so now have to pay more for the exact same quote.
Quick and easy but doesn’t always show the cheapest prices
Good service
They always provide great price comparisons for so many different products. Always my go to website.
Good and easy acsessable online, easy to understand and proceed with quotation.
Easy to use and found me the best policy for my car insurance.
Love the movies and meal deals.
The user interface was easy to use when searching for home and life insurance quotes. Excellent service from start to finish and awesome film and meal rewards
Compare the market is the easiest comparison site I have used this far. The aesthetics of the page and clever marketing ideas have me use the site regularly and always use the site to renew my car/home insurance.
comparethemarket.com is rated 4.49 based on 119 reviews