comparethemarket.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend comparethemarket.com
Telephone
Avg Email Response Time
-1 hours

Tell us how comparethemarket.com made you happy
Easy to use
Give the right information
Give ***** to help choice
Get Meerkat movies as well
Found a very good quote for my home insurance plus bagged myself 2 for 1 cinema tickets for the year
Perfect company 100%
Easy to use, nice looking, remembers your info
Always happy to look on this site for insurance and just to check how much insurance would be on a range of vehicles and house insurance. I know my details are secure and will always use and tell people to use this site for information.
Offers of meals and movies are good incentives
Easy to use. Found a suitable product. Very easy to compare pros and cons of each companies product.
Good service
They always provide great price comparisons for so many different products. Always my go to website.
Easy to use and found me the best policy for my car insurance.
Love the movies and meal deals.
The user interface was easy to use when searching for home and life insurance quotes. Excellent service from start to finish and awesome film and meal rewards
Compare the market is the easiest comparison site I have used this far. The aesthetics of the page and clever marketing ideas have me use the site regularly and always use the site to renew my car/home insurance.
Easy to use website. The bonuses are a nice addition.
Its very handy to use to see how other insurance companies compare and adjust certain elements such as excesses and breakdown cover.
People don’t ever get your insurance cover directly from the insurance companies again. You’ll be throwing good money away if you do.

Comparethemarket provide easy to understand quotes that are outstandingly good value from top providers. Comparethemarket website is so easy use and I purchased my car insurance policy in minutes.

I’m so glad I went through Comparethemarket and from now on I’m always going to use their website for all my insurance needs. They can’t be beaten. Definitely recommend.
Great, easy to use and easily navigated! Great prices too
Compare the market is e compare the market is excellent. I input my details once and then get the results from across the insurance sector within 60 seconds. The process is quick simple and efficient. Compare the market does all the work and I sit back relax and pick the best deal. It is my number one go to please when I need to compare quotes
Recently used them for house insurance and found them to be very good.
One stop solution for all your insurance needs..
Got some great insurance and my meerkat movies AND meals renewed for another year. Smiles all round
I have been using them for the past year for any insurance me or my friend's needed, you can get a quote in 5 min for the best price to suit your needs.
comparethemarket.com is rated 4.49 based on 119 reviews