comparethemarket.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend comparethemarket.com
Telephone
Avg Email Response Time
-1 hours

Tell us how comparethemarket.com made you happy
Shannon from compare the market was extremely helpful in helping me find the best private health insurance for me. She was super nice to talk with and has a beautiful way of making the whole experience pleasant. Give this girl a raise !!
Absolutely brilliant site saved me a fortune I have used this site b4
easy to use & find competitive prices
Always got me good deals on my home and car insurance
brilliant and easy to use
I wouldn't go anywhere else to compare insurance quotes
Excellent comparison quotes. They do not track & inflate your prices after running a couple of quotes. Plus you get free meerkat movies and meals for a year! Would recommend
Easy to use Give the right information Give ***** to help choice Get Meerkat movies as well
Found a very good quote for my home insurance plus bagged myself 2 for 1 cinema tickets for the year
Perfect company 100%
Easy to use, nice looking, remembers your info
Always happy to look on this site for insurance and just to check how much insurance would be on a range of vehicles and house insurance. I know my details are secure and will always use and tell people to use this site for information.
Offers of meals and movies are good incentives
Easy to use. Found a suitable product. Very easy to compare pros and cons of each companies product.
Good service
They always provide great price comparisons for so many different products. Always my go to website.
Easy to use and found me the best policy for my car insurance. Love the movies and meal deals.
The user interface was easy to use when searching for home and life insurance quotes. Excellent service from start to finish and awesome film and meal rewards
Compare the market is the easiest comparison site I have used this far. The aesthetics of the page and clever marketing ideas have me use the site regularly and always use the site to renew my car/home insurance.
Easy to use website. The bonuses are a nice addition. Its very handy to use to see how other insurance companies compare and adjust certain elements such as excesses and breakdown cover.
comparethemarket.com is rated 4.42 based on 131 reviews