comparethemarket.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend comparethemarket.com
Telephone
Avg Email Response Time
-1 hours

Tell us how comparethemarket.com made you happy
Gave me veery good deals for my car insurance
Easy to use website. The bonuses are a nice addition.
Its very handy to use to see how other insurance companies compare and adjust certain elements such as excesses and breakdown cover.
They are fine but not competitive in price
Easy to use, however, cheaper prices can be found on other comparison sites. Good for referencing.
I have used this company a few times for insurance quotes. This time I got a quote for car insurance and had selected the start date as the 19th. I found out my car was arriving earlier than expected so changed the start date to the 14th at which point all the prices increased! Nothing else changed so not sure what was going on but I ended up using a different comparison website and got an excellent quote which I excepted.
Used compare the market for the last few years but this year was unimpressed. The best 2 quotes apparently couldn't be completed online and required me to ring the insurance company direct. When doing this I had to go through the automated process of entering my quote reference and date of birth online. I then got through to what sounded like an Indian call centre, and was asked for my name and date of birth again (for data protection purposes). The whole process seemed a bit dodgy to me so I told them to forget it and put the phone down I'll stick to my existing insurer for the sake of £50 thanks.
Always use to get best price
People don’t ever get your insurance cover directly from the insurance companies again. You’ll be throwing good money away if you do.

Comparethemarket provide easy to understand quotes that are outstandingly good value from top providers. Comparethemarket website is so easy use and I purchased my car insurance policy in minutes.

I’m so glad I went through Comparethemarket and from now on I’m always going to use their website for all my insurance needs. They can’t be beaten. Definitely recommend.
Couldn't find my car reg as was a 19 plate,had to fill information for the site to believe the car existed. Even then, prices were much higher than other comparison websites using the same insurance companies for the exact same insurance.
Great, easy to use and easily navigated! Great prices too
The website is completely rubbish only got companies that are joined with each other highly not recommended
Compare the market is e compare the market is excellent. I input my details once and then get the results from across the insurance sector within 60 seconds. The process is quick simple and efficient. Compare the market does all the work and I sit back relax and pick the best deal. It is my number one go to please when I need to compare quotes
Recently used them for house insurance and found them to be very good.
After entering details on their website and transferring to pay 3 different insurance quotes, both prices were incorrect and more importantly the policy details were different, so what's the point of using? went direct to insurance sites for a direct quote which all were a higher quote, than quoted by comparethemarket.com, amazingly end up the same price when transferred via compare the market, a bit of trickery I think, most likely by unscrupulous insurance companies that need better regulation, buyer beware.
One stop solution for all your insurance needs..
Got some great insurance and my meerkat movies AND meals renewed for another year. Smiles all round
I have been using them for the past year for any insurance me or my friend's needed, you can get a quote in 5 min for the best price to suit your needs.
Ordered through them for years and never had any issues at all
Great at finding what you need and movies too
paid way over the top for my car insurance stupidly thought I was buying from Go compare
comparethemarket.com is rated 4.49 based on 119 reviews