www.elefant.ro Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend www.elefant.ro

Popular Questions:

How can I contact www.elefant.ro?

Tell us how www.elefant.ro made you happy

Live Chat
"They charge delivery fee for every item you ordered. For example, in my case, I ordered two educational posters for school and instead of receiving them together, they sent them separately, just so I would be forced to pay delivery fee twice. It goes without saying there was no mention of this when I placed the order, which means what I agreed to pay on the site is different from what they actually charge when they deliver. I read on a blog they did this to someone who ordered seven books. Seven books, seven times the delivery fee. It truly is a disgusting policy for a company."
Are you www.elefant.ro? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I've ordered a watch :"Ceas Fossil Abilene CH3016" before Christmas, early December. The package should have arrived before Christmas but nothing like that happened. So I call them to see whats happening with my order because i have no new notifications and the year 2018 has passed yet no package. I recieved the explanation that the supplyer had some problems nad cant make the delivery. Fine, i can understand that but why did no one notify me?? I've canceled the order. A few days past and I check the website again for a watch. I found the same watch but now with a bigger discount and I tought to myself that the supplyer problem is fixed, why else could this watch be for sale again. So I place a second order with the same product. 2 Weeks passed by and nothing. I contacted them and recieved the same answer, but when i asked "why is the watch still on display when in the last 2 months you cant honorr this order?" they had no answer. I'll never order from them again. Customer service is verry bad. Money wasted."
"They are correct, professional and fast"
www.elefant.ro is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews