Exotic Voyages Reviews

+1 (888) 497-0068

inquiries@exoticvoyages.com

Suite 226, 33B Pham Ngu Lao, Hanoi, Vietnam

Tell us how Exotic Voyages made you happy

"We have excellent first time experience in Myanmar thanks to Exotic Voyages' team. They took care everything and we just have to relax the whole trip. Highly recommend if you plan to go traveling to Southeast Asia"
"Great trip to Thailand! Definitely contact them again for our next trip."
"Our trip was flawlessly planned and executed. EV really made our trip unforgettable!"
"Quick response and really supportive. We was absolutely right to choose Exotic Voyages for our honeymoon trip."
"Nice trip! Thoughtful and professional guides!"
"Exotic Voyages helped us plan the perfect honeymoon in Thailand! Our tours and tour guides were all wonderful!"
"Perfect services!"
How was your overall experience?
"Really really nice trip to Myanmar with EV. They are so helpful, professional and always there when we need. Will definitely recommend it to my friends and family."
"I had an amazing trip to Myanmar with my husband! People of Exotic Voyages are so thoughtful, supportive and professional. Whenever we needed help, we had their great responses!"
"http://www.reviews.io/store/landing_new_review?store=www-exoticvoyages-com&user=Elan%20C&order_id=9735v2&email=lilytarquinio7145%40yahoo.com&products=SKU-1%3BSKU-4&type=company Great travel agent. Cost-effective, thorough, constant, personal service. Cars and guides were top-notch. Arranged private dinners. Great time in Vietnam. Poor country, but some luxury accommodations. Can't recommend enough. Need them if going to Vietnam. Don't try to do it on your own. They know the country and will provide you top-notch service. great trip. Great people. We did Vietnam a great dis-service; they don't hold a grudge. Very cost effective."
"I worked with travel agent Tran Thuy who did an amazing job planning our vacation to Thailand! I went with three other friends and it was so nice to have everything planned out and ready to go once we were there. Tran was very knowledgeable about the area and very helpful in designing a itinerary around the places we wanted to see. She was also very prompt with returning my messages, which I greatly appreciated :-) I would definitely work with Exotic Voyages again and recommend them to anyone looking to visit Southeast Asia without the hassle and time of planning it on your own. Thanks Tran and Exotic Voyages!!"
"I cannot say enough great things about our experience with using Exotic Voyages for planning our 2 week honeymoon in Thailand. Even from the early planning stages, everything was seamless and very easy. Nhung and Quyen were both very helpful with putting together our itinerary and were very accommodating as we made revisions and changed our minds. From the moment we landed (actually from the very first email!) we felt like we were in really good hands. At every stop, there was an English-speaking guide waiting for us as well as a private mini tour bus that would help get us to our next destination. It was all incredibly easy and we never had to worry about how we would get somewhere or any of the logistics- it was all handled for us. We also loved every single tour/activity that was on our agenda. From snorkeling at the Surin Islands, to trekking in the national park, to visiting the elephant sanctuary to a private cooking class in Chiang Mai, everything was absolutely incredible. Also, the hotel selection was amazing and we loved each place more than the last. Even with a last minute adjustment and a change of plans, everyone was really really friendly and helped to accommodate what we were looking for. The team and the tour guides were all unbelievably helpful and made the experience unforgettable. We would absolutely recommend using this company for all travel needs- they go above and beyond and we'll definitely be using them for any future trips to SE Asia!"
"We went on a honeymoon trip To Thailand (Phuket, Phi Phi island, & Krabi) for the first time and Mai Phuong set everything up for us from beginning to end.She did an excellent job and was very helpful. The best vacation ever I would recommend Exotic Voyages and will book my vacation with them for next time."
"Using Exotic Voyages to plan my Asian trip was the BEST decision. I appreciate all the pre-planning we did together. My travel designer, Thuy was very patient (especially with my 10,000 request/revisions) and provided great service in helping us plan our 17th wedding anniversary in style. Each hotel was more beautiful than the one before. Each location was very different and special in their own way. their expertise in organizing and recommending the excursions to do there was absolutely incredible. Even the tour guides they selected for us were all super amazing people. They were all friendly and accommodating to any request we had and shared their love of their country to us, which we really appreciated. They made our experience unforgettable. I must say I was skeptical using a travel agent from a different country and prepaying for stuff upfront but they assured me everything would be fine and it WAS BETTER than fine. These people are legit and very professional. I will most definitely recommend using Exotic Voyages for all travel needs. In addition we already thinking about using them again for any of our future trips to Asia!"
"Planning a honeymoon while planning a wedding can be quite stressful. Thanks to Exotic Voyages and Tran Thuy, all of the hassles of planning an extravagant trip were handled. The only thing we were responsible for booking were our flights to and from Thailand. Exotic Voyages booked our hotels, all domestic flights, car services, nice dinners and the activities throughout the trip. It was so simple! I cannot say enough great things about Thuy. She was very responsive, willing to make any changes to the itinerary and gave the best recommendations.The hotels she chose for us were absolutely amazing - perfect for honeymooners! I was so thankful to have the English speaking guides with us who were so knowledgeable and friendly. Exotic Voyages would even check up on us while we were on our trip to ensure we were having an amazing time. Overall I would highly recommend using Exotic Voyages to book your next vacation. I will definitely be utilizing their services again!"
"We had such an amazing Honeymoon trip to Thailand all thanks to Thuy over at Exotic Voyages. I am so glad I was able to book our trip through them to be able to see and explore all the top things we wanted to do and experience in Thailand for our Honeymoon. Thuy helped us search for the most beautiful and romantic hotels and resorts to stay in along with the tours of the things we wanted to see and experience. We flew out from LAX to Bangkok and spent a couple of nights there and had our own personal guide greet us on arrival to the airport and transportation provided directly to our hotel. This process was extremely helpful, quick and fast and all thanks to exotic voyages they provide this service especially for those visiting for the first time tons foreign country. We had our own personal tour guide and transportation for all tours and flights as we flew out to Chiang Mai and Phuket. Thuy helped organize all the flights with tours, tour guides and transportation which makes your experience safe, fast, and such an amazing experience. Your travel agent will provide you a complete itinerary with pickup times and all the information you need for your trip to help guide you. She is also one quick phone call or email away with any issue or problem or question you may have. I would highly recommend exotic voyages when booking your travel and I would highly recommend Thuy she has so much patience and works with you every step of the way to make sure you get exactly what you are looking for. Our honeymoon would have not been the same without her. I can’t wait to book our next vacations with her such an amazing honeymoon. We experience the islands, beautiful resorts, and such friendly tour guides. Thank you Exotic Voyages for making our honeymoon such a great experience and thank you so much to Thuy for helping us every step of the way and being so patience with us and extremely informative and knowledgeable of the “must sees and dos” for this trip!"
"I will summarize why I chose Executive Voyages for my family tour of Vietnam. 1. They offer custom itineraries based on your travel interests and style. 2. They have excellent choices in hotels. 3. Competent and understandable guides. 4. Good value in their fees. My wife and 24 year old son accompanied me on this excellent voyage of 12 days. We enjoyed every aspect of our tour. We were not forced into any stores or factories to buy junk. We felt safe at all times. The guides make the difference. Very competent and affable. Super friendly. The only negative in our trip was a food outing that was mediocre. I would rate the overall trip a 95. Go explore Vietnam before it turns into a Thailand."
"Thanks to Exotic Voyages, my mother and I had an excellent first time experience in Thailand. Thuy took care of everything for us so there was no need to think about anything and we could just relax. My mother and I stayed in Bangkok, then traveled to Kanchanaburi and finished off our trip in Koh Samui. Without our very helpful guides Peak and Yiwah and without Exotic Voyages, the trip would of been a mess. Peak was our day guide. He was so helpful and very patient. We were with him everyday up until our flight to Koh Samui. Yiwah was with Bangkok Food Tours. She was comics and informative. I recommend doing the midnight food tour via Tuk Tuk if you are a foodie like my mother and I. Once we landed in Koh Samui, the only thing my mother and I had on our minds were beach/pool, water activities and taken in the beautiful views and we did exactly that for the last three days of our trip. My mother and I had a great time and that would not have been possible if it was not for Exotic Voyages. Book with them if you are ever in Asia."
"This was the first time we visited Vietnam after departing 38 year ago. Our grownup kids have never been to Vietnam so this is a trip everyone is looking forward to. It was an excellent trip and we got to visit places that we have never been to when we still live in Vietnam. The tour itinerary (with our inputs) put together by Exotic Voyages worked out really well. We visited 10 different cities (never stay longer than 3 days at any place) and this turned out great for us. There was day we got exhausted with activities but it was well worth it. Most of the hotels we stayed were excellent. As this is a private tour, activities can be adjusted based on our need. The transportation was great since we have our private vehicle. The price was reasonable for the entire trip. If you are a first time travel to Vietnam, we highly recommend Exotic Voyages."
"My husband and I reached out to Exotic Voyages to book a trip to Thailand. We were lucky enough to get connected to Mai Phuong. She was an absolutely wonderful coordinator. Everything we asked was responded to quickly, with great detail and wonderful advice. We have not gone yet.. but I just thought our booking experience was perfect. I'm in the hotel business so my expectations are high. Mai Phuong was an excellent travel planner and I highly recommend her"
Exotic Voyages is rated 4.94 based on 258 reviews