Exotic Voyages Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Exotic Voyages

+1 (888) 497-0068

inquiries@exoticvoyages.com

Suite 226, 33B Pham Ngu Lao, Hanoi, Vietnam

How would you rate Exotic Voyages ?

(optional)

"I'm so happy that we chose to work with Exotic Voyages. I'm a firm believer in working with in-country travel agents, and this experience confirmed the advantages. When beset by bad weather in Halong Bay literally 15 minutes prior to departure of our boat, Exotic was able to confirm a room back at our Hanoi hotel of choice within minutes, and extend the driver and guide into the late evening, so that we could still have a quick excursion on the Bay before turning back around to Hanoi. Their private guide "Ngoc" in Hanoi was extremely punctual, knowledgeable and flexible. He responded to our interests and was able to modify plans. We learned so much from Ngoc about the history of Vietnam and we will never forget him. The same with our guide Andy in Hue and Hoi An. He squeezed in 1.5 days of activities into 1 day, so that we could have an extra half day at the beach. We made several very last minute changes to our itinerary, such as changing the order of activities, changing the restaurant choice for lunch in the morning, and canceling one excursion altogether since we wanted some "down time". Exotic was able to refund us for one excursion and explained fairly when a refund was not possible. All in all, it was a fantastic trip, and all three of us had a great time. Andy Carroll, the agent we planned with, was extremely patient and professional. He listened to my feedback and provided revisions to the itinerary in the planning phases, always with ample amount of details. The hotel recommendations were all perfect, and we were especially impressed that Andy got in touch with us one week before the trip to offer a different hotel in Hue, since other travelers had complained about the construction noise from nearby the hotel. We ended up deciding to stay with the original, and were very happy with the lodging--we were out all day anyway, so the construction noise was not a bother. After experiencing the bustle of Hanoi, Hue was quiet! Excursions we highly recommend are: Hanoi: - Walk through Old Quarter the first day, so you can learn how to cross the street and get your bearings! - See the My Village show at the Opera House - Museum of Ethnology tour Halong Bay: - Private luxury junk boat tour with Indochina Sails - Walk up TiTop Island for the panoramic view Hue: - Citadel tour - Tu Doc Mausoleum tour Hoi An: - walking tour of old town - Lantern making - Bike ride through country side - River boat net fishing - Bamboo boat paddle through water coconut grove"
How was your overall experience?
"I was really impressed by the wonderful trip that Ha Thu, travel expert of Exotic Voyages arranged for us. My tour covered top attractions including Vietnam, Saigon, Hoi An, Hanoi, Sapa, Ha Long. My experience in each destination was fascinating and personalized. The guides not only led us to beautiful historical and cultural places but they also told a lot of stories about them. I understood much more about Vietnam after the trip. Thanks Exotic Voyages for this extraordinary experience."
How was your overall experience?
"Very flexible tour designer. Punctual and helpful tour guide. Invaluable experience, luxurious service at reasonable price. Highly recommend Exotic Voyages for Southeast Asian travels."
How was your overall experience?
"Phuong Anh customized an excellent 14 day trip for us to Vietnam. We went to Hanoi, Saigon, Halong Bay, and Mai Chau. The tours arranged by Exotic Voyages was great with a few private guides at destinations. Every time, I was picked up at the airport by them upon arrivals. For a first-time solo traveler like me, I felt really at ease. The hotels I stayed in were of an extremely high quality and great value for money. I was impressed that Exotic Voyages took time to check during our stay to ensure that everything was going well. Their team really showed me that they are genuinely concerned to every single need of customers. I’m thrilled to travel with Exotic Voyages again for my summer vacation in Bali!"
How was your overall experience?
"Very well organized trip with excellent services on spots."
How was your overall experience?
"Family trip in Cambodia This year our family decided to visit Southeast Asia, and Cambodia was our destination. We were referred to Exotic Voyages to help us plan this trip. After sending a request, Hong Nhung - Exotic Voyages consultant, quickly contacted us and worked on the plan. Honestly, I have to say the trip was really impressive with luxury accommodations, and White Mansion Phnom Penh was the one that we like most. The guide spoke English very well, and she was supportive telling us about the history of Cambodia when we visited Royal Palace, Angkor National Museum, and other sites. The only minus point is that she picked us up 10 minutes late when we arrived at the Phnom Penh airport. Overall, this was still a fabulous experience for our family. I’m positive I will contact this agent again to plan my next adventure to Southeast Asia."
How was your overall experience?
"Great choices of hotels and overnight cruise. Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides. Rated 5 stars."
How was your overall experience?
"My family and I traveled with Exotic Voyages on the Essential Myanmar tour last February. The journey was really well-organized. Therefore, although we went to quite a lot of places: Yangon, Mandalay, Bagan, Inle Lake, we still felt very comfortable and relaxing. Our tour guide was cheerful, informative and polite. Thanks to him, we knew a lot more about Myanmar culture. In each destination, we stayed in different hotels but all of them were beyond my expectations. We are planning to come back Myanmar in the summer and will definitely go with Exotic Voyages"
How was your overall experience?
"That was my very first time in Laos, so I looked for a travel company to help me arrange the itinerary, and Exotic Voyages came as the best choice so far. I really loved how carefully and quickly they listened and responded to craft this journey for me. Everything was as planned without paying additional fees."
How was your overall experience?
"Van Ly of Exotic Voyages helped me arranged my Sri Lanka trip. As a nature and culture enthusiast, I really wanted to visit this green and strangely beautiful country. Honestly, I couldn’t ask for more as the trip was just perfect. The Buddhist temples in Polonnaruwa were extraordinary and a unique complex. A big thank to Van Ly and her team."
Jinny M, South Carolina, US
Verified Buyer
How was your overall experience?
"My husband and I spent 12 days in Vietnam to tour Hanoi, Halong Bay, Hue, Hoi An, Saigon, Mekong Delta as that was the first time we visited this country. The trip, from the start to finish, was absolutely amazing. I was greatly impressed by Exotic Voyages team because they planned the whole trip to satisfy our interests quickly and precisely. The tour guide was very helpful and enthusiastic and she told us a lot of interesting facts about this beautiful country."
How was your overall experience?
"I had visited Vietnam 3 years ago on a business trip. This time I took it a vacation. We visited Hoi An at the end of September. This town was just after a devastating typhoon so it was not really at its best. However, Exotic Voyages’ staffs and guides took a good care of our trip. Because our pre-booked hotel was closed due to the typhoon, we were offered a couple of nights upgrade at the other hotel. Exotic Voyages did a very good job and made me and my wife feel so welcomed during the whole 2-week trip."
Jenise Weininger, L.A
Verified Buyer
How was your overall experience?
"I came across an article about Ninh Van Bay on Exotic Voyages blog. It was so amazing that I felt like I had to go there, like immediately. Customer service of Exotic Voyages is very good. Right after I left my request, the so-called travel expert called me and helped me customize my trip to Ninh Van Bay. She was very helpful, especially in assisting me do paper work about visa, flight ticket,... That used to take me a great deal of time I stayed in Six Senses resort, right in the middle of Ninh Van bay. It’s like a heaven on earth with the view and the food without any noise, any hurry, any distress. Nothing to complain about the trip."
How was your overall experience?
"I was on an Indochina tour arranged by Exotic Voyages last summer. We travelled to Saigon, Hoi An, Luang Prabang and Siem Reap. The trip was one of the best and exciting experiences that I ever had. Thanks to the helps of Exotic Voyages’ guides and drivers, we got to know more about the heritage and culture of local people wherever we visited, while taking enough free time to relax in some excellent hotels’ accomodation and facilities. We will come back to visit the rest parts of Vietnam in 2019. By that time, I won’t hesitate to contact Exotic Voyages to arrange my holiday again."
How was your overall experience?
"We enjoyed our entire holiday in Cambodia by touring Angkor old city and lodging several days in quietness and nature surrounded. I can’t help recommending Exotic Voyages, especially if you are from a western country to book tailor-made travel packages."
How was your overall experience?
"Mai Phuong from Exotic Voyages was my travel consultant for my recent trip to Myanmar. She was amazing with her useful advice and enthusiastic contribution to my own itinerary. I only had one guide during my trip who gave me a nice companion and I did really appreciate him as a friend after the trip. I hope to visit other destinations in Southeast Asia on my next trip to meet these lovely people again."
How was your overall experience?
"We visited Hong Kong, and now Hanoi, if everything goes right this will be our best vacation ever! We never expected we would get this amazed by the way we tour Asia, absolutely great and stress-free. Our guide in Hanoi is a cool man. He is prompt, helpful, and really good at English. Great experience!"
How was your overall experience?
"Great choices of hotels, very good sightseeing tours with guides, but lack of connections at some points. They need to tackle that."
How was your overall experience?
"I was referred to Exotic Voyages to get help arranging my first family trip to Bali. After researching their website, I decided to send a request, I was then supported by Linh, my travel consultant, to work on my trip plan. Exotic Voyages’s guides and drivers always picked us up at our resorts to go for tours. They are really nice, punctual, and speak English very good.. I just contacted Linh again to arrange a trip to Thailand for my parents next year. Exotic Voyages now have my trust as a reliable and reachable asset whenever I want to travel to Asia."
Exotic Voyages is rated 4.94 based on 153 reviews