Exotic Voyages Reviews

+1 (888) 497-0068

inquiries@exoticvoyages.com

Suite 226, 33B Pham Ngu Lao, Hanoi, Vietnam

Tell us how Exotic Voyages made you happy

"I had a wonderful culinary experience in Vietnam with Exotic Voyages last September. The tour was tailor made for me. I was contacted by Ms Diep, a supportive and professional tour designer. She tried to cater for all my requests and made a perfect itinerary. During 14 days, I was able to travel to 7 provinces, experienced the tasty local cuisine of each place as long as visited some other exotic tourist attractions. A truly hustle-free vacation. Highly appreciate Ms Diep and her team’s effort. Good value for money."
How was your overall experience?
"My time in Bali was well spent thanks to Exotic Voyages. I was taken to signature historical and cultural places during 2 weeks there. The guides deeply understand about the sites, so I learned a lot about the rich Balinese culture. All the hotels I stayed were beyond expectations, especially the Como Ubud Estate. I would love to travel with Exotic Voyages to Southeast Asia again."
How was your overall experience?
"They've done very well in preparation for my trip to Vietnam in April. All my concerns were accommodate by e-mails, very quickly and effectively. They also gave me a lot of useful information about the trip before flight time. They even kept contacting me during the trip to check if I enjoyed it or not. However, I found this thing a bit annoying cuz I just wanna enjoy myself. Other things like hotels, transports or guides were excellent. Nothing to complain"
How was your overall experience?
"We are a middle aged couple traveling to celebrating wedding anniversary. Ms Phuong helped us build up the itinerary in Thailand. We traveled to Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket and Koh Yao Yai. All were incredible. We felt like newly-wed couples, enjoying honeymoon week in this luxury trip. Hotels and transports were nice and comfortable while guides were friendly and helpful. We had so much fun in our anniversary thanks to Exotic Voyages"
How was your overall experience?
"Exotic Voyages is a great tour operator in many aspects. The trip designer put together a wonderful itinerary for my trip to Cambodia in May. She was helpful, quick in responding to any of my questions. Airport pickup was on time with private transport. Selection of hotels was well-matched with what I was looking for. I would book another tour with Exotic Voyages in the near future."
How was your overall experience?
"I got quite a nice trip with Exotic Voyages to Laos. Everything was great except for the airport pickup. I had to wait half an hour and finally took a taxi to my hotel. I was refunded afterwards so I think it was not a great trouble but EV still needs to improve their service."
How was your overall experience?
"Our honeymoon trip to Thailand with Exotic Voyăges was far beyond what we expected. The trip was tailor made for us after exchanging e-mails with the tour designer. I highly recommend Ms Mai Phuong. She is experienced and professional, flexible also. Thanks to her, we got memorable experience in Thailand with a great choice of destinations, activities and resorts. Had dinner at Phang Nga Bay at sunset, cruised in Khao Sok National Park or stayed in the most romantic resort The Sarojin, to name some."
How was your overall experience?
"No regret when spending that much money with Exotic Voyages. We had a trip to Vietnam at the expense of about $2000, which seems to be a little bit too much but we experienced top-class service from personalized itinerary to airport pickup, private guide and transport, luxury resorts. Worth every penny!"
How was your overall experience?
"Just back from my trip to Bali with Exotic Voyages. Overall impression was great. I was contacted by Ms Ly. She was caring and responsive. Though I had to make a deposit, which was quite a great amount, I still felt secure. During the trip, I was taken care of by local guides, excellent in English and the history of the places. Other service like transport and hotels were of high quality. Excellent tour organizer, I think"
How was your overall experience?
"Our itinerary to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia highlighted some of the best destinations in these nations. But we didn't rush and still had some free time. The guides were very good, the hotels were centrally located with excellent staff. Our drivers and local guides were always prompt and the vehicles they used very comfortable."
How was your overall experience?
"My family had an excellent trip of 12 days to Laos. Things were running very well. We were taken to historical sites and the guides explained very well about them. We stayed in some hotels with top amenities. We also had private transfers from and to the airport."
How was your overall experience?
"After traveling with Exotic Voyages twice, I think there are several reasons for choosing this tour agent 1. They offer custom itineraries based on personal travel interests and style. The communication before the trip was effective in building a suitable itinerary. 2. They have excellent choices in hotels. In our trip to Thailand, we were so much impressed by Rachamankha hotel in Chiang Mai. Architecture is typical for Northern Thailand with a large library. 3. Competent and understandable guides. They were good at English, knowledgeable about the site and helpful in suggesting best activities 4. Good value in their fees. I think their price is the best with what they offer"
How was your overall experience?
"We traveled as family and completely enjoyed 12 day tour in Vietnam. We were not led to any junk stores or factories. We felt secure with English speaking guides. Actually, their English was super good. Moreover, they were very competent and affable. The only negative in our trip was food. We often dined at luxury Western restaurants while it was authentic Vietnamese cuisine that we wanted to try."
How was your overall experience?
"The hotels were absolutely amazing - perfect for honeymooners! I was so thankful to have the English speaking guides with us who were so knowledgeable and friendly. Exotic Voyages would even check up on us while we were on our trip to ensure we were having an amazing time. Overall I would highly recommend using Exotic Voyages to book your next vacation."
How was your overall experience?
"Thanks to Exotic Voyages and Ms Nhung, all of the hassles of planning an extravagant trip were handled for us. We had a simple but very great trip to Bali!"
How was your overall experience?
"Thank you Exotic Voyages for making our honeymoon such a great experience and thank you so much to Phuong for helping us every step of the way and being so patience with us and extremely informative and knowledgeable of the “must sees and dos” for this trip!"
How was your overall experience?
"They provided a complete itinerary with pickup times and all the information you need for your trip. The person I contacted with was also quick on phone call or email. I would highly recommend Ms Ly she has so much patience and works with you every step of the way to make sure you get exactly what you are looking for. We experience the islands, beautiful resorts, and such friendly tour guides."
How was your overall experience?
"Honestly, I was skeptical at first when using a travel agent from a different country and making a deposit but they assured me everything would be fine and it was better than fine. These people are legit and very professional. I will most definitely recommend using Exotic Voyages for all travel needs. In addition we already thinking about using them again for any of our future trips to Asia!"
How was your overall experience?
"Using Exotic Voyages to plan my Asian trip was the best decision. My 10th wedding anniversary was so memorable thanks to them. I appreciate all the pre-planning. The travel designer was very patient and provided great service. Each hotel was more beautiful than the one before. Each location was very different and special in their own way. Their expertise in organizing and recommending the excursions to do there was absolutely incredible. Even the tour guides they selected for us were all super amazing people. They made our experience unforgettable."
How was your overall experience?
"This is probably the best trip I have ever taken. We went to Vietnam & Myanmar. The sights were fascinating and the history was incredible. Thanks to the guides we have learned a lot. Activities in each destinations were all authentic like visiting local markets and villages to see how the local people lived and the produce/products sold. Exotic Voyages also handled all logistics at each airport and all transportation and it ran smoothly. I would recommend Exotic Voyages for anyone visiting Southeast Asia."
Exotic Voyages is rated 4.94 based on 217 reviews