feelunique.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend feelunique.com
Live Chat, Email, Telephone

Tell us how feelunique.com made you happy
They offer the best range of quality beauty products. They always have special offers and discounts. They offer free delivery and special offers for platinum members.
I was able to buy good quality branded make-up for my 16 year old daughter for a fraction of the price I would have paid elsewhere.
Great service
feelunique.com offer a very competitive price and fast shipping. I have shopped with them for years and never have a complain about their service
I order regularly and usually there are no issues, but even if there are, they are quite good at resolving them and compensating the customer. Once I ordered something and then had to cancel it, there must have been a system error because the refund was issued, but I still received the order! I phone up to make them aware and they just said to keep it as it was their fault and it could be my early Christmas present. That was very nice, most companies would make you return it, which really isn't all that bad, but when it is not your fault as a customer it is nice for the hassle to be removed from you having to sort the problem out.
Last few orders have been placed through this company. All items were authentic, customer service brilliant. I had some issues with orders, but they resolved immediately. So, I'm really happy! I would buy only from them in the future.
Great products and shippinh standard is very good aswell.
I good some products at better prices than the ones i found in physical shops
Good prices and quick delivery. Well packaged.
Excellent prices, free shipping over a certain price spend, quick easy service. The only thing prevanting a 5 star review is the lack of availability of some products at times which can be a little frustrating, but when available an excellent site.
I got a great price on bare minerals products that I use regularly. Will shop there again.
Ordering on line is so simple - great range of products - prompt delivery.
Lovely range of products. Delivery always fast; great packaging
Love this website. Get all I need at great prices, quick delivery and I love getting free samples of perfume.
Super speedy and low prices.
They have a wide variety of products and I think the website is very well organised and easy to explore. You can find exactly what you need or what you are looking for. The only bad thing maybe is the fact that it takes at least 5 days to receive your product.
Fast delivery and products always well-packaged
Great product range
Student discount
Always despatch products quickly, have a huge range in stock and great deals!
Their operators were very friendly and helpful and items arrived in a couple of days and very well packaged . I have told all my friends about the company .Great prices too .

Lyn Godfrey