feelunique.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend feelunique.com
Live Chat, Email, Telephone

Tell us how feelunique.com made you happy
I was tricked. feel unique had a promotion: buy something for 140 € and receive a beauty bag, ten they didn't send it saying it does not work in Europe, but when I checked out it was there, I feel that they used the promotion to attract customers but do not keep their promises, they don't add samples, I would definitely not recommend buying there!!
Stated in 2 places on their website ' Free delivery to South Africa. Feelunique denied this, changed the statement to 'Tracked delivery to South Africa' and upon being showed photographic evidence to the contrary chose silence. Absolutely appalling!!
I bought 4 products, received only 2. After many complaints I got an incorrect refund, there’s money missing. I’m already complaining for almost one month and I still didn’t get the correct refund. Will never, ever buy anything from this company again, first and last time. Terrible costumer service and thefts.
Very bad experience! When you receive the confirmation email it is mentioned a delivery time of "3-10 working days". You wait 10 days, the order is not delivered and if you contact them the answer is that you need to wait 21 days. Of course the reason is COVID, even though it is not mentioned in the confirmation email They have a table with updates regarding the COVID situation, where again, normal delays are mentioned, nothing about those 21 days. I ordered cosmetics, therefore, it is clear that having a transition period of 21 days for cosmetic might alter the product. Don't order!
Don’t order from here their delivery service is not even trying to deliver. With the current circumstances I was not bothered about a quick delivery and was happy to wait, however, three days running their Yodel delivery service have said they have tried to deliver my purchase. I am currently at home every day, all day and no one has even attempted to ring the entry system. Today I tracked the delivery right up to the one before mine, went down to the car park to meet it and no one was their. Update on my delivery said again tried to deliver the package but could not access. Someone’s being took on here. Please refund my money or sort your delivery out.
Very dissapointed in there customer care. I made a order over £100 so I could receive the free beauty bag, I didn't receive my order so they resent it out and was told I would still receive the free beauty bag,. Still not recieved my beauty bag now saying I won't be receiving it. Will never order from them again
KEEP AWAY AT ALL COST! They supplied a FAKE perfume!!!! I contacted customer services and they told me to contact the brand! My contract is not with the brand but with them. They are in breach of the contract and are refusing to do anything about it! THIS COMPANY IS A CON!!!! STAY AWAY!!!
You are the worst company I have ever had to deal with. Refusing to refund me for a product that you mistakenly shipped to me. The item was never used, the packaging was not open, it was sent back with all of the original packaging and cellophane intact. You are a scam. I will report you to the BBB here in the States and I will review you on every platform available. Still no refund!
On 10-12-2019 i placed an order with Feel unique.com. totalling 45 pounds. which I was told would be delivered by tracked delivery. when my package hadnt arrived i began to worry as it was a christmas gift. I contacted the company who informed me they would send a new one as my package had got lost in the postal system!! this was now on the 21st of December and of course would not be here in time for christmas, I was not offered a refund from them firstly. I was then contacted by their currier company on the 30th of the 12th to say my package was on the way , with some tracking info. by the 2nd of January it still had not arrived, I contacted the contact again who seemed very un interested, they kept say sorry for ""inconvenience "" on the 3rd January I got notice of delivery, but i had got no delivery to my address, when i tracked the parcel it says it was delivered to a different address! I've contacted the company but they say it was delivered to me, but there is no signature captured for it and I didnt get it. Ive asked for a refund because im trying to deal with this for over a month now and Ive paid out 45 pounds and got nothing im return. im so frustrated , and now the company Feel unique.com are not responding to any of my e mails.
Seriously terrible courier service which they use. I ordered my parcel on 12th Dec and it's now 30th December and the delivery is not on the van despite being promised. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE GUYS AS THE COURIERS THEY USE ARE TERRIBLE!!! When will I get my parcel now??????
Very disappointed customer and even though I put a lot of money their way and had to go out Xmas eve to buy a second lot of presents, serious hassle, I will NEVER use them again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously terrible courier service which they use. I ordered my parcel on 12th Dec and it's 30th December and the delivery is not on the van despite being promised. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE GUYS AS THE COURIERS THEY USE ARE TERRIBLE!!! When will I get my parcel now??????
Very disappointed customer and even though I put a lot of money their way and I had to buy two lots of Christmas presents on Christmas eve, serious hassle, I will NEVER use them again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I always seem to have bad experience ordering from here. I put the order through on the 18th is it the 27th now package late, was supposed to arrive today, so unhappy. I ordered from lookfantastic on Tuesday 23rd and package had already arrived. So Dissapointed.
Lost parcel, did not offer any compensation other than re sending item but still having to wait for 3-5 days after waiting nearly 3 weeks on a order over £50. Awful service
Cheap products and fast delivery! Always a happy customer
Delivery was quite delayed and I haven't received any information about the new arrival date
Great for bulk buying of your usual beauty items
I bought 5 items, only used 2 out of 5 yet.Once I used are excellent quality.Very pleased with my purches.
Feelunique has a great range of products and competitive pricing, with regular offers and quick shipping I always look here when buying beauty products online and I've had some absolute bargains off this site. Would recommend!
Terrible Customer Service - don't go to Feel Unique

I ordered a gift set just after boxing day for my mum and was sent dispatch email on the 28th December. 7th Jan - still no item, I send an email, to which I received no reply. A few days later, I send another email and finally get a response. After being asked to complete a 'non-delivery declaration form' or whatever, my item finally arrives in the third week of January.

However, because I completed the form, FN also sent me a second delivery of the same gift set. Now I sent FN an email saying I had received my order before I was sent a dispatch email for the second delivery. But now I have to pay for a second item I didn't ask for or go out of my way to a post office and arrange for the parcel to be returned. When I complained about the process and the poor experience, the response I was given was this:

"I am sorry about that. Please let us know when the order arrives and we can process an invoice for you."

I find this whole process ridiculous, and don't expect to ever return and I will certainly make sure none of my friends and family shop with Feel Unique also.

Don't shop with FeelUnique, it's not worth it. Just don't waste your time.
feelunique.com is rated 4.00 based on 79 reviews