Holland & Barrett Reviews

of reviewers recommend Holland & Barrett

Tell us how Holland & Barrett made you happy
I Love the automatic reorder option! I regularly receive the Apple cider vinegar just when I need it for bathing my feet! Their customer service is excellent. Thank you!
I won't be using them again I dont think. Orderd 4 items, when received only 3 had a arrived with a slip saying the fourth was out of stock and they may have it in the next 10 days. I needed it before then not waiting around for something that may or may not come back into stock, I was surprised I wasn't informed of this beforehand and a refund not issued. Finally got an email after the parcel was delivered explaining it was out of stock with a customer service email address. I've emailed asking if I can have a refund instead as can't wait and the auto reply informed me it could take 7 days for a response. 7 days!!! It's just not worth the trouble if they will only part deliver, not give you an option of a refund and then have such long timescales to answer a query.
Hi,
I ordered for the following:
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Powder Chocolate
908 g

I received the product but the product does not have "908" g. It's disappointing to see only 899g bottles, attaching a pic for your reference.
Given I paid for 908g and I got 899g, I like to ensure there is a fare reimbursement and the on charge against "18"g.
Have been in Antrim store a few times, a women in the store maybe a manager don't know kept challenging me told her was just looking made me feel uncomfortable, was again to check the price again same thing, won't be back
I made a 3 months subscription for a Viviscal. The first one was delivered without any problems. When I got the second order, I opened the box, there was a packet of the product. On opening the packet, there was nothing inside, no tablet not even a leaflet. It was empty. I immediately sent an email to their customer service and narrated the ugly incident to them. It took them over a month before I got a response from them.
They are now asking me to screenshot an evidence. Which evidence? Why does it takes them ages to respond to issue ? Does their customers means anything to them,? I'm done with them.
I placed an order on the 4th of August and they sent parts of it and many of it the items wrong and now I ask where is the remaining order and nothing
Honestly a very tiring experience will be looking for a different shop
Holland and Barrett are actually crooks, they entice you to spend more by offering free next day delivery, I have tried this 3 times in as many months and not once have the awful Hermes delivered on time. I am currently fighting to get a £75 pound refund, for a parcel Hermes appear to have lost, just says delayed. Rang H & B for a refund, will not chase parcel or refund until the parcel is found. I’ll company.
Very poor service - god help you if want a refund! Especially if your purchase order gets 'mislaid' and they claim it has been dispatched when even their own website says it hasn't even been dispatched. In the process of court action to recover money paid - try someone better - you can't get much worse than this lot.
Absolutely disgusted with customer service. I placed an order and only received 3 out of 7 of the items I ordered. I contacted CS and was told I will be refunded for the missing items within 3 to 5 days. After numerous emails going backwards and forwards, it has now been 10 working days and I still have not received a refund. I now boycott from Holland and Barratt. I have told all my family and friends to do the same. Quick at taking your money but reluctant to refund! Livid is an understatement!
Click and Collect a total shambles. Click and Collect is advertised as items available for next day collection at a nominated a collection store.
Although the nominated store has the required items in stock - click and collect items apparently come from a central wharehouse and the store will not let you have your order until they arrive from the wharehouse.
Customer Service (if you can call it that) resonded to questions about the non arrival of the items some days after the order was placed and paid for - saying they are very busy and the items have still not left the wharehouse and did not give any indication when the goods might eventully become available for collection. Pathetic if they consider this to be acceptable customer service.
I will never be using H&B again. Ordered 3 weeks ago only for the carrier to fail to deliver (Hermes) Why large companies use Hermes is beyond me! Instead of offering my items be resent they ended up refunding me, best part of a month at this point with my money and no effort made to help me. Despite all my messages they never took the fact they had failed on the chin and try to make the customer happy. As the item I was after was now back to full price they obviously were not prepared to send my items again despite their failings. They totally lied to me saying customer service cannot redemand items for customers? What a joke way of running an order and distribution service if this is indeed the case! H&B will not survive in this modern market when they treat their customers like this and the delivery times are a joke in the age of Amazon. Good riddance to them AVOID.

Edit ‘Emma’ from the Holland and Barrett Customer services was about as helpful as a chocolate fire guard. She made no effort to rectify my order.
Asked for a manager call back 7 days ago still no one called back.
All they want is your money and not provide the service .
They are just not interested in customer service.
Disgusting
Very pleasant experience. received parcel late during covid 19 and was automatically sent a 10 pound voucher code.
ORDERED 30TH MAY 2020 TAKEN MY MONEY, STILL WAITING GENERATED E MAILS NO ANSWER DISGUSTING CUSTOMER SERVICE. THE COVID EXCUSE DOES NOT WASH ANYMORE.
Worst customer service.After you pay them,they feel that you not they problem anymore and will not move they finger for you.No point to complain either,just a accept your loss and look around for same quality products much cheaper elsewhere.
Ordered items. Did not arrive. Tried to track order. Item not dispatched. Contacted Holland and Barrett. Their response was lost in transit (how so? Because was never dispatched) ? Asked them to resend. But know they are issuing refund. I bought items in buy 1 get 1 free. And guess what. It's now buy 1 get 1 half price. Very unfair. And very annoying that they have held on to my money. Jokes.
I am givIng 1 star because there is no option for 0. What a horrible experience with this company that I had. I had a lot of respect for Holland & Barrett but now I just feel completely disgusted with this company. No reply to my emails, no ideia where is my order. I blame myself because I did not read any reviews about this disgusting company. I can’t believe I was a victim of this company that are misleadIng people. I am waiting for PayPal to resolve this situation because it is not worth waistIng my time with this disgusting company to resolve my problem. What a shame!
quick delivery. Good price 👍
Placed an order several weeks ago, not arrived. On tracking it just constantly shows the order as 'Processing' never seems to hit the 'Dispatch' stage. Something is clearly wrong on their online system. I Emailed them a week ago and told them to cancel my order and refund me, still waiting to hear back.
Holland & Barrett is rated 2.83 based on 275 reviews