Holland & Barrett Reviews

of reviewers recommend Holland & Barrett

Tell us how Holland & Barrett made you happy
Ordered some flour online and on the day the order was supposedly out for delivery it never arrived. Contacted customer service and they responded quickly advising order was lost in transit so opted to have a replacement order sent to me. Having checked the order status via my h&b account, it transpired that the order was in fact damaded in transit. Not sure why customer service person lied about that. The replacement order arrived quickly but was left outside my neighbour's door not sure why. (Hermes courier deserves a negative review of their own as not had great experiences with them!) Anyway the replacement order was also damaged! There was flour all over the box. Given this happended once before, am dissapointed they didn't package it better. Contacted customer service about it but still no response after 5 days. Very disappointed.
I placed an order with you 4 weeks ago which has not yet arrived, like a previous customer said you claimed goods were damaged and had to be returned but after e mailing you I still don't know when they will be delivered and my request for a refund was refused! How are Holland and Barrett getting away with stealing customer's money? ? Will be taking this further if nothing arrives this week, it's fraudulent!
very poor customer services!!!!!!!!
I made the order on February 17, still waiting
does not respond to email!!!
Hi I have bought various products and think thet can be over priced. But today I bought a Clean G low alcohol drink which cost £24 I can't believe it is so bad it just tastes of water with a very small amount of cordial in. How can such a reputable company stock such a poor product very disappointed.
Review from Sally
Appalling customer service!
I’ve been a Holland and Barrett customer for years and never had any issues.
After placing an order online I received no order confirmation or order number yet the money was taken from my account. Customer services were terrible - A generic track your order email was sent (as I had not order number I could not do this). Days later still no parcel and no response from customer service. Will not be shopping with Holland and Barrett again!
Stay away from their online business!
I emailed their customer service three times (for a simple question): no response!
They took my payment immediately, but... guess what? A week later I am still waiting for my order, and this after having been insulted twice by their courier (Hermes), which lied about not finding me at destination.
To complete the disastrous experience, when I called to complain (today) the first lady hung up on me, and the second accepted my request to cancel my order and refund me, but did not even apologise. I swear: she did not even say “I’m sorry!”
I wish I had never tried their online operation. I have been enjoying some of their products for so long, but they will never see me again.
It’s been three weeks and still my order hasn’t been refunded. Apparently my order was damaged in delivery so never arrived. Holland and Barrett not answering emails. Such a waste of time.
Order still hasn’t arrived after 4 weeks and won’t reply to my messages - terrible customer service. Don’t waste your time!
Ordered online twice and both times never received my order had to get refund both times.
Deserve no stars, stole my money and blamed a failed order I got no products and told I have to wait 29 days for a refund
DO NOT ORDER VIA THEIR WEBSITE !!!!!!!! ITS A SCAM.
the most rude arrogant customer service team I've ever come across.
Order off Amazon they're much cheaper and faster.
I will never buy from this company again..........
Accept orders but do not dispatch them. No reply to customer service .No update... Avoid
I have been a loyal customer - coming back to buy things for at least the past 7-8 years. Despite feeling like most things are overpriced, I just love the variety, and most of all, in-store customer service. However we moved to a different town (postcode TN, and somewhat grateful to have H&B on the high street), however the dude behind the counter has always made me feel unwelcome. Sure I have two kids with me but they are both young and hardly a nuisance as I wear one and push the other in the pram, or just come with the former. I'm put off going in now, it's so awkward and hostile as he is even clearly reluctant to greet or even help me locate and understand items. Worst feeling ever when he appears nicer to other customers but not me even though I am just looking for one or two small things and hardly had the opportunity to say or do anything to offend anyone. Little does he know I also buy online but every now and again I just need a small top up or two of things which does not warrant an online order. I miss the guys and gals at the TW, EC, WC and SE stores!
Failed deliveries, not worth the hassle.
Bought a few items to be click and collected at the store but the deliveries failed to deliver, not sure how that is possible seeing the store is open 9am to 5pm had to call cust service to get my money back. All I received for this headache was tough luck! Annoyingly the prices in store are much higher in store and they won't price match my online order. Crazy profit margins these guys work from, they would use some of these profit to channel into better operations. I know I won't be spending my money there next time.
Tried desperately to order items numerous times. worst web site I have ever encountered. Will never try again, my business will go to a happier place.
Appallingly slow. Nowhere obvious to apply SAVINGS code, no obvious place to apply points accumulated, seemingly charging for click and collect. Apart from that.....
Just go to their shops if you want something. You will at least avoid the online stress!
I unfortunately had to give one star to be able to write this review.
We bought 2 x Iron tablets from Holland and Barrett store. After a couple of weeks of taking them i noticed an unusual smell when opening the lid, i tipped the remaining tablets out of the container and seen several were greenish and looked mouldy. I contacted H&B via Twitter who were not helpful and very unconcerned, they told me to take back to the store where a refund or replacement was discretionary..
I find this very concerning as they did not want to investigate they cause or even be bothered to examine the contamination.. With the facts that no investigation or concerns from H&B it now makes me wounder how many other products they sell have been contaminated and they have failed to investigate them. I will never purchase H&B products again. PLEASE BE WARNED IT COULD MAKE YOU ILL OR EVEN WORSE.
I went to the Enfield EN1 store today and had an amazing service. Lester could not have been more helpful with my query and armed me with a set of products I would never have thought of and Ilyas was so kind and friendly as the till. You have got a great set of staff in the Enfield branch and they are an absolute credit to your company.
It took six weeks to send my first online order and then the wrong items were sent on the second order. No reply to phone calls and extremely slow reply to emails. I’m afraid H&B have now permanently lost my custom.
Holland & Barrett is rated 2.71 based on 302 reviews