MAC Cosmetics Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend MAC Cosmetics

How would you rate MAC Cosmetics ?

(optional)

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Clayton
free sample, fast delivery

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about MAC Cosmetics in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Clayton
"free sample, fast delivery"
JUDITA ROBINSON
"I bought mineral powder. It's amazing, gives natural look with enough coverage. Delivery was very quick. Nice package."
Rhiannon Paine
"Following my after care post graduating from DFMA, I attended a masterclass in London at a mac studio. After this class we were given honest reviews from the make up artists themselves and a 35% discount on all products for 2 years. The customer care was absolutely amazing and they answered all my questions without leaving out any information on the downsides of some products (instead of trying to steal my money). They were patient and happy to go up and down the stairs to fetch different products I was interested in. They gave me 100% of their attention and were not patronising in the slightest when educating me on what products would work on me and what wouldn't."
"We was walking towards departure gates in Stansted Airport terminal. Suddenly one of the MAC shop workers, she dropped pink nail paint onto my girlfriend's shoe & jeans. INSTEAD OF GO & BRING NAIL PAINT REMOVER, SHE WAS STANDING WITH STUPID SMILE ONLY, AFTER WE'VE ASKED HER TO BRING IT!!!!! We've also asked another shop worker for nail paint remover while explaining her, what's just happened. She told us carelessly something about going somewhere else to buy nail paint remover. Completely irresponsible shop staff!!!!! Brands like MAC should has all employers trained with level as high as their products are. VERY BAD EXPERIENCE EVEN WITHOUT BUYING ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!"
Lucy Ramsey
"Happy with the service. Very quick and easy. Brilliant products."
Pauline Pierce
"No delivery charge and came as promised"
Camilla Wollny
"Brilliant products and free delivery , easy to use website !"
Camilla Wollny
"Brilliant products and free delivery , easy to use website !"
MAC Cosmetics is rated 4.43 based on 8 reviews