MAC Cosmetics Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend MAC Cosmetics
6PM
6PM

Tell us how MAC Cosmetics made you happy

"The girl I ended up with I felt was very judgmental. I have been in the same position before at this store. Just because I went in with no makeup on and a sweater and didnt look my best I feel like she was looking down at me. I actually work for Channel so on my days off I dont ever wear makeup. Will not be going back to this store."
Are you MAC Cosmetics? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I purchased two eye brow pencils from MAC, the products arrived in a well protected sealed bag and the delivery process was very quick. I would definitely use this service again and would really recommend it based on my experience."
"free sample, fast delivery"
"I bought mineral powder. It's amazing, gives natural look with enough coverage. Delivery was very quick. Nice package."
"Following my after care post graduating from DFMA, I attended a masterclass in London at a mac studio. After this class we were given honest reviews from the make up artists themselves and a 35% discount on all products for 2 years. The customer care was absolutely amazing and they answered all my questions without leaving out any information on the downsides of some products (instead of trying to steal my money). They were patient and happy to go up and down the stairs to fetch different products I was interested in. They gave me 100% of their attention and were not patronising in the slightest when educating me on what products would work on me and what wouldn't."
"We was walking towards departure gates in Stansted Airport terminal. Suddenly one of the MAC shop workers, she dropped pink nail paint onto my girlfriend's shoe & jeans. INSTEAD OF GO & BRING NAIL PAINT REMOVER, SHE WAS STANDING WITH STUPID SMILE ONLY, AFTER WE'VE ASKED HER TO BRING IT!!!!! We've also asked another shop worker for nail paint remover while explaining her, what's just happened. She told us carelessly something about going somewhere else to buy nail paint remover. Completely irresponsible shop staff!!!!! Brands like MAC should has all employers trained with level as high as their products are. VERY BAD EXPERIENCE EVEN WITHOUT BUYING ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!"
"Happy with the service. Very quick and easy. Brilliant products."
"The quality of the service and product."
"No delivery charge and came as promised"
"Good products and very quick delivery."
"Good products and very quick delivery."
"Brilliant products and free delivery , easy to use website !"
"Brilliant products and free delivery , easy to use website !"
MAC Cosmetics is rated 4.38 based on 13 reviews