MAC Cosmetics Reviews

of reviewers recommend MAC Cosmetics

Tell us how MAC Cosmetics made you happy
Popped in to Canterbury, Fenwicks this morning, there was no other customers around. I asked one of the staff to help me choose a lipstick. She asked me what colours I like, I said I don`t what would suit me. So, she said she would not know what I like. She put some lipstciks on her hand, I am not sure how that is meant to help me. She kept saying she doesn`t know what I might like. I choose a lipstick on my own. Then she asked, is that everything for today, I said yes. If she showed me or recomenned me new products, I would have spent £ 100 to 150. I had a very disappointing experience.
We was walking towards departure gates in Stansted Airport terminal. Suddenly one of the MAC shop workers, she dropped pink nail paint onto my girlfriend's shoe & jeans. INSTEAD OF GO & BRING NAIL PAINT REMOVER, SHE WAS STANDING WITH STUPID SMILE ONLY, AFTER WE'VE ASKED HER TO BRING IT!!!!! We've also asked another shop worker for nail paint remover while explaining her, what's just happened. She told us carelessly something about going somewhere else to buy nail paint remover. Completely irresponsible shop staff!!!!!
Brands like MAC should has all employers trained with level as high as their products are.
VERY BAD EXPERIENCE EVEN WITHOUT BUYING ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!
MAC Cosmetics is rated 4.29 based on 17 reviews