MAC Cosmetics Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend MAC Cosmetics
2PM
2PM

Tell us how MAC Cosmetics made you happy

"I purchased two eye brow pencils from MAC, the products arrived in a well protected sealed bag and the delivery process was very quick. I would definitely use this service again and would really recommend it based on my experience."
Are you MAC Cosmetics? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"free sample, fast delivery"
"I bought mineral powder. It's amazing, gives natural look with enough coverage. Delivery was very quick. Nice package."
"Following my after care post graduating from DFMA, I attended a masterclass in London at a mac studio. After this class we were given honest reviews from the make up artists themselves and a 35% discount on all products for 2 years. The customer care was absolutely amazing and they answered all my questions without leaving out any information on the downsides of some products (instead of trying to steal my money). They were patient and happy to go up and down the stairs to fetch different products I was interested in. They gave me 100% of their attention and were not patronising in the slightest when educating me on what products would work on me and what wouldn't."
"Happy with the service. Very quick and easy. Brilliant products."
"No delivery charge and came as promised"
"Good products and very quick delivery."
"Good products and very quick delivery."
"Brilliant products and free delivery , easy to use website !"
"Brilliant products and free delivery , easy to use website !"
MAC Cosmetics is rated 4.38 based on 13 reviews