MAC Cosmetics Reviews

of reviewers recommend MAC Cosmetics

Tell us how MAC Cosmetics made you happy
Good website, easy to order and quick reliable delivery. Always satisfied with Mac products , especially the lipsticks.
Amazing coverage with the powder
Had many products from this particular brand and they have all been amazing. I strongly recommend the Mac dark deep mineralise bronzer, absolutely in love with it and it blends perfectly and leaves a lovely shine.
I purchased two eye brow pencils from MAC, the products arrived in a well protected sealed bag and the delivery process was very quick. I would definitely use this service again and would really recommend it based on my experience.
free sample, fast delivery
I bought mineral powder. It's amazing, gives natural look with enough coverage. Delivery was very quick. Nice package.
Following my after care post graduating from DFMA, I attended a masterclass in London at a mac studio. After this class we were given honest reviews from the make up artists themselves and a 35% discount on all products for 2 years. The customer care was absolutely amazing and they answered all my questions without leaving out any information on the downsides of some products (instead of trying to steal my money). They were patient and happy to go up and down the stairs to fetch different products I was interested in. They gave me 100% of their attention and were not patronising in the slightest when educating me on what products would work on me and what wouldn't.
Happy with the service. Very quick and easy. Brilliant products.
No delivery charge and came as promised
Good products and very quick delivery.
Good products and very quick delivery.
Brilliant products and free delivery , easy to use website !
Brilliant products and free delivery , easy to use website !
MAC Cosmetics is rated 4.29 based on 17 reviews