www.oils4life.co.uk Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend www.oils4life.co.uk

Tell us how www.oils4life.co.uk made you happy

"The receptionist needs to be more polite to her customers. Very rude in my opinion"
Are you www.oils4life.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Great from a delivery point of view - rubbish at sorting a problem. I have done EO's for over 14 year I know what I am doing. Spent £500 and they wouldn't sort a £35 oil we had a problem with. In it's self not a problem as I was really trying to advise them it had a problem. It was all my fault apparently and they only have a 14 day warranty. 'Don't know what you did my love, but we have never had a problem before.' No neither have I that's why I am telling you. Back to my old supplier - in 14 years I never had an oil go solid."
"This firm do a superb range of products from Organic essential oils, soaps, and base oils, through to some of the packaging you may want to use. Delivery is prompt, and they are very good value for money."
"Quick service. Oils are beautiful. Prices are competative. The site is easy to read. I have used a few times and akways been satisfied with the product and deluvery times."
www.oils4life.co.uk is rated 3.50 based on 4 reviews