www.oils4life.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.oils4life.co.uk

Tell us how www.oils4life.co.uk made you happy
Have ordered many times online for my personal use and I am always very happy with my order quality and always packed well/dispatched quickly. I can't comment on customer service as I have never had need to contact them. The only thing I would suggest is maybe free samples in larger orders or for regular customers or some sort of loyalty deal for returning customers.
Lovely products, carefully packed
This firm do a superb range of products from Organic essential oils, soaps, and base oils, through to some of the packaging you may want to use. Delivery is prompt, and they are very good value for money.
Quick service. Oils are beautiful. Prices are competative. The site is easy to read. I have used a few times and akways been satisfied with the product and deluvery times.
Great from a delivery point of view - rubbish at sorting a problem. I have done EO's for over 14 year I know what I am doing. Spent £500 and they wouldn't sort a £35 oil we had a problem with. In it's self not a problem as I was really trying to advise them it had a problem.
It was all my fault apparently and they only have a 14 day warranty. 'Don't know what you did my love, but we have never had a problem before.' No neither have I that's why I am telling you. Back to my old supplier - in 14 years I never had an oil go solid.
We've been customers of Oils4Life.co.uk since 2017. Initially we found Oils4Life.co.uk prices to be attractive. We bought several orders from them over the years and sometimes had problems. However, during this time, we have noticed that Oils4Life.co.uk prices for many organic essential oils, have increased dramatically. In some cases, they are double what they used to be in 2017, which is why we buy far less now.

Unfortunately Oils4Life.co.uk customer service leaves much to be desired, in our experience anyway. Don't expect a prompt response and expect to follow up, to get an answer. Recently we sent an email, making constructive suggestions about Oils4Life.co.uk high shipping costs and prices generally. We had to wait TWO WEEKS for a reply and that only after we had followed up. The same has happened in the past as well, with other problems, such as bottles leaking, delivery not received etc.

We received a brusk response from Oils4Life.co.uk management and they told us, after a couple of email exchanges:

"Product pricing and shipping charges are not your concern – you either want to buy from Oils4life or you don’t – I have no concern either way.

If you are getting better customer service/support elsewhere then I would encourage you (in fact I insist!) you buy from them point forward."

This is an absolute first for us. No company or individual has ever written that to us. What kind of "customer service" is this?

We were shocked by these comments, in particular as we have spent a lot of time in the past, to email and share many constructive comments and suggestions, particularly in 2017, with their dysfunctional web site at the time!

And this is the appreciation we receive!

Clearly Oils4Life.co.uk must feel that they too much business, if they can write such comments to loyal and helpful customers such as us.
The information on the website is incomplete, the staff are unhelpful, rude and go on the defensive when you try to speak with them regarding the issues, as is the owner who said her name was Rachel when she called in response to the call back I had requested, and then proceeded to speak to me in an offensive manner and without allowing me the opportunity to speak or discuss the matters I had concern about she proceeded to bang the phone on me. I was sold bottles without caps and, the website did not state that you had to buy the caps separately. Their oils are below standard, the oil had dripped onto the packaging. Really concerned and upset about the manner in which my order has been handled and dealt with.
The receptionist needs to be more polite to her customers.
Very rude in my opinion