Sleek Modern Furniture LLC Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Sleek Modern Furniture LLC

How would you rate Sleek Modern Furniture LLC ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Lindsay

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Sleek Modern Furniture LLC in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Avoid this company at all costs. They are extremely DECEITFUL and INCOMPETENT. I spent over 30 hours managing this company to receive a $2700+ order. We ordered November 26th and were told we would receive our order first week of December. Over a three month period, three times we were told our order had been shipped only to discover it was all a lie. Finally THREE MONTHS LATER, in February we received our order. As compensation for the ridiculous amount of hours I spent coordinating with their "customer service team" Amanda and Catherine, they offered free white glove delivery. Sounded like a great peace offering. However, once the delivery company arrived, they refused to do white glove delivery because Sleek Modern Furniture never set it up. WOW! Even worse our product was delivered damaged. Now a month after the delivery and they have stopped answering our emails to advise when we can expect to receive the replacement furniture. All along the way, Catherine and Amanda commiserated with the issues I was going through which made me feel better that maybe this company wasn't as dishonest and unorganized as they seemed and that maybe I just happened to have a series of unfortunate events. But lie after lie and now no communication, I realize we have been scammed. This is a bad dream that I want to wake up from. Save yourself from this company. There are plenty other companies to choose from that offer same brands with better customer service. I will be proceeding with chargeback with my credit card company along with contacting the better business bureau of their deceit."
Jessica Davies
"I purchased the sleek highlights palette and it was everything they said and more"
Sleek Modern Furniture LLC is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews