Slickwraps Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Slickwraps

How would you rate Slickwraps ?

Reginald Michels
Verified Reviewer
"fits PERFECTLY, NOT bulky, crystal clear, great feel, does NOT interfere with wireless charging, FIVE STARS!"
"Love it! So pretty! My daughter said it looks just like me! Love the bling and the ring!"
"Got this for my wife and she loves the color and the feel. The phone is pretty slippery without a skin and this one gives her confidence that she will not drop it."
Christy Colvin
Verified Reviewer
"Very sturdy so I hope this will resolve my broken phone syndrome. So far so good!"
"Beautiful skin. The colors are true to the photo. It fits my iPhone 6 perfectly."
Linda Vasquez
Verified Reviewer
"Perfect for my iPhone 8, I've had it for a few weeks and it is wearing well."
"I could not wait to get my new skin I have needed a new one for awhile. It fits perfect and looks great!"
Lawrence Nickerson
Unverified Reviewer
"Had it for awhile and is holding well. Did iPhone x perfectly"
Kristin Garner
Verified Reviewer
"I love the skin. it is super slim which is exactly what I wanted but yet it still protects the corners on my phone."
Edward Goldsmith
Verified Reviewer
"My daughter liked my phone skin so much she decided to get one. Very happy with these skin!"
Israel Teague
Unverified Reviewer
"Bought the skin for my girls phone. She loves the design and its quality material. Skin covers screen and air tight so no dirt gets inside as well."
"Great for the price!! I have had it over a month and still looks brand new."
Patricia Tarin
Unverified Reviewer
"My favorite iphone skin. Great rubber material that doesn't show marks. Extremely thin. Protects well."
"So far so good! I like the light weight skin. My previous skin was really nice, but it was super slippery. This one feels nice, not slippery at all."
Myriam Robinson
Unverified Reviewer
"Easy to put on and love the feel of it. Helps the phone not to be so slippery and its not bulky at all."
Alfredo Thompson
Unverified Reviewer
"Love the color and it fit my phone perfectly. I ordered lavender. Arrived on time as advertised."
"Took me a couple of days to finally get on my phone, having to do it before bed. It seems to be a good protection."
"Fits iPhone 8 Plus perfectly and I love the look and feel. It is exactly what I wanted with the buttons slightly raised and the hard clear back with firm but grippable rubbery border."
"Replaced an old Otter Box so now I feel like I have a new phone. Slim, nice grip and also easy to get into and out of pockets."
Josephstephens
Unverified Reviewer
"The skin fits my iPhone 8 Plus perfectly. It’s clear, so the color of my phone can be seen. I really like this skin!"
Slickwraps is rated 4.84 based on 79 reviews