Slickwraps Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Slickwraps

How would you rate Slickwraps ?

(optional)

56 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
abbyshiers

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Slickwraps in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Really nice secure fit. Slightly raised the front to bumper ur screen. And the price is amazing"
Mitchellbaudinet
Unverified Reviewer
"Exactly what I wanted!-Total protection, and built in screen protector!-Love the color also! Great product, and would definitely recommend!"
Angelinaholroyd
Unverified Reviewer
"Fits perfect and my son liked it! He drops his phone all the time and it has protected it well."
Michaellempriere
Unverified Reviewer
"I already dropped my phone with the skin, it didn't break, I guess it works. It fits nicely and the buttons aren't hard to press. Really nice skin overall."
Zacharymarquet
Unverified Reviewer
"Fits the iPhone 7 Plus perfectly! The corner of the skin is more on the thick side, making it look like it's more protected and safe.zacharymarquet@vishalmorjariastylist.com"
"The skin fits my iPhone 6 perfectly! Great value! Very nice that this seller followed up to be sure I received the skin and that I was happy with it!"
Brockschaffer
Unverified Reviewer
"Amazing skin.. The screen protector works great with the touch sensitivity that's the one thing I was worried about but it's great."
Piper Schirmeister
Unverified Reviewer
"Great skin. very strong. great customer service with awesome communication!"
"Great case! Very protective. Just like the other brand but the price was much better."
"Arrived in a timely manner. Love the skin. Perfect fit. Easy to take on and off. Would recommend!"
Savannahtarrant
Unverified Reviewer
"Fits great and was very easy to put on my phone. I also love the color!"
"My daughter loves her new iPhone skin'. I am very happy with my purchase."
"The skin fits perfectly on my iPhone X. Allows charging on a charge pad without removing skin."
"Awesome quality! It fit perfectly on my phone. I honestly have no complaints about it. If you need a skin that’s simple without a design, but still helps protect your phone, I recommend getting this."
"Actually i am impressed with the skin, its much more than i expected in the picture. Very good product."
CHALITH PEIRIS
"Good quality"
Harry Wynyard
Unverified Reviewer
"Great fit, great feel. Not too thick or bulky. I'm very please with the product, price and speedy delivery."
"Love the skin had it for a while now and have dropped it multiple times without any damage hopefully there won’t be any in the future."
"Great product! fast shipping, perfect fit! The outer edge, blue color matches the S9 blue perfectly! Would buy again!"
"Fit my phone perfect and looks great with the rose gold! So cute and aesthetically pleasing. Would definitely recommend."
Slickwraps is rated 4.77 based on 56 reviews