Slickwraps Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Slickwraps
10PM
10PM

Tell us how Slickwraps made you happy

"Garbage company and customer service. 10+ days to deliver an in stock product. Customer service is a disaster. It helpful whatsoever. They email you to tell you an order shipped when you’ve already gotten an automated response after 8 days. What a cluster f$&@"
Are you Slickwraps? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Slickwraps receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Terrible customer service. Ordered three weeks ago and still have not received any product. CS sends simple single sentence responses that take zero responsibility. Order showed two day shipping with a tracking number over a week ago and yet I still have nothing. when asked about the delay I was told that my package had simply been sitting there for 6 days. Never again. Order from DBrand or Decal Girl instead if you want a good experience."
"So far 11 days since my order was placed and still no shipping confirmation. They blamed it on there sale. But their "sale" is mostly year long. It's just a cheap tactic to make them seem like their items are on sale but really they are the same price as dbrand skins."
"I paid for two day shipping and seven days later the wrap has still not come. I contacted support and they said that two day shipping really means 6-8 days for us to give it to fedex and 2 more days for it to get to you. Since my phone has arrived and i no longer need the skin (purchased something similar from best buy to protect the phone) I asked to have the order cancelled. They refused."
"Still not shipped after 15 days. Very poor customer support! Never again"
"I love the skin. I get compliments on it all the time. I’ve had it for a few months & it’s held up well. It’s easy to use my buttons with the skin!"
"Best skin to fit over screen protector without damaging it. It does, however scratch easily but I still love it. I ordered another one."
"Works really well. Full coverage and easier to remove than other skins of this style."
"Easy to grip. Provides reasonable protection for the money. The bottom allows you to use third party (i.e. larger) lightning connectors, unlike life proof skin."
"Awesome skin. Fits perfect and keeps phone slim. Crazy Fast Delivery"
"Very poor service. I never received the order. Tried contacting the customer service team multiple times, got a generic check with your neighbors response and thats it. All the money in drain. I am better off with DBrand / Amazon. Very frustrating to lose so much money on something that never delivers. I am going to issue a credit card charge back. Stay away."
"Very nice skin. Easy to use the finger print scanner. Buttons presses are good, not too soft not too hard. Excellent skin."
"Very pleased with the skin. Fits the phone perfect and protects it from all angles. The skin is soft and very vibrant in color."
"It's a great skin, I've already dropped my new phone, lol, thank goodness I had already put the skin on it. I would buy again."
"It's a phone skin people so forgive me but I don't have lots to say. It went on easy and looks nice."
"Fits perfectly for my iPhone 8! Buttons are easy to press and I’m able to charge my phone and use my earbuds with no issues at all.."
"3 weeks of waiting for my order to process... very disappointed, when I decided to contact the customer service this is the response I got: "Hello, I am sorry for the delay. Your order was placed during a sale. Processing time can be delayed when placing an order during a sale due to the high volume of orders in our facility. We do note that information on the support page. You will receive an email once that goes out. That email will have your tracking information. I am sorry for the delay. With Love, Isabel" note that the site is almost always on sale, and waiting almost a month for an order to be PROCESSED is inexcusable."
"Phone skin is a little slippery...But love the skin anyway, cool sleek design!"
"I love the colorful skin. It’s of good quality, seems durable, not cheap looking. Easy to hold the phone, doesn’t make it too big."
"Arrived before time. It’s hard to get on and off my phone but other than that I’m very impressed with my skin."
Slickwraps is rated 4.61 based on 104 reviews