Slickwraps Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Slickwraps

How would you rate Slickwraps ?

"Awesome skin. Fits perfect and keeps phone slim. Crazy Fast Delivery"
"Very poor service. I never received the order. Tried contacting the customer service team multiple times, got a generic check with your neighbors response and thats it. All the money in drain. I am better off with DBrand / Amazon. Very frustrating to lose so much money on something that never delivers. I am going to issue a credit card charge back. Stay away."
"Very nice skin. Easy to use the finger print scanner. Buttons presses are good, not too soft not too hard. Excellent skin."
"Very pleased with the skin. Fits the phone perfect and protects it from all angles. The skin is soft and very vibrant in color."
"It's a great skin, I've already dropped my new phone, lol, thank goodness I had already put the skin on it. I would buy again."
"It's a phone skin people so forgive me but I don't have lots to say. It went on easy and looks nice."
"Fits perfectly for my iPhone 8! Buttons are easy to press and I’m able to charge my phone and use my earbuds with no issues at all.."
"3 weeks of waiting for my order to process... very disappointed, when I decided to contact the customer service this is the response I got: "Hello, I am sorry for the delay. Your order was placed during a sale. Processing time can be delayed when placing an order during a sale due to the high volume of orders in our facility. We do note that information on the support page. You will receive an email once that goes out. That email will have your tracking information. I am sorry for the delay. With Love, Isabel" note that the site is almost always on sale, and waiting almost a month for an order to be PROCESSED is inexcusable."
"Phone skin is a little slippery...But love the skin anyway, cool sleek design!"
"I love the colorful skin. It’s of good quality, seems durable, not cheap looking. Easy to hold the phone, doesn’t make it too big."
"Arrived before time. It’s hard to get on and off my phone but other than that I’m very impressed with my skin."
"I like it soooooo much... very good product comparing price... highly recommended"
"Great product at a reasonable price! Protects my phone as intended and lasted longer than previous skin."
"Nice skin, works as intended, fits well, seems to offer good protection for the slim profile."
"Exactly what my mother wanted for her IPhone 7 Plus. She loves it and it looks and feels like it can take a good fall and keep the phone secured from breaking. I believe it will last her long well made and looks nice on to. Thank you :) worth the money."
"Love the skin. The color is a soft pink which is my favorite. I’m sure the other colors are just as nice. I would definitely recommend this iPhone skin."
"fits PERFECTLY, NOT bulky, crystal clear, great feel, does NOT interfere with wireless charging, FIVE STARS!"
"Love it! So pretty! My daughter said it looks just like me! Love the bling and the ring!"
"Got this for my wife and she loves the color and the feel. The phone is pretty slippery without a skin and this one gives her confidence that she will not drop it."
"Very sturdy so I hope this will resolve my broken phone syndrome. So far so good!"
Slickwraps is rated 4.78 based on 95 reviews