Slickwraps Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Slickwraps
01AM
1AM

Tell us how Slickwraps made you happy

Over a month
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"Very happy with my purchase. Skin a perfect fit and felt really nice to the hand."
Are you Slickwraps? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I love my new wrap and so does everyone else. A precise fit and natural wooden look. Thanks Slick Wraps!"
"Looks very good on my G6 phone I like it alot have no problems with it Ive had it on since the release of the phone."
"It was easy and fun to put on, no previous experience needed. Would order again."
"Looks cool, easy to put on. Fast delivery and packaging was great."
"This was a great purchase! Perfect fit and the material quality is great"
"i loves the case . It fits perfect! Love that it hides how old and scratched my phone looks. Now it looks like a brand new phone."
"The product looks absolutely gorgeous, Awesome value. Full skin, screen protector, and a clear thin plastic case."
"Sticker doesn’t stick on an iphone 8 plus. Edges come loose, especially the corners. Disappointed..."
"The stickers look great and feel good."
"Always good products. buying one more."
"I’ve been a long time iPhone fan now and had many cases - this is my favorite so far. There is nothing that I dislike about this phone."
"Durable and super cute. It’s been on my phone for several months now and still in perfect shape, no peeling and no discoloration. Always getting compliments on it."
"I like the look of this case. Great price! Very good quality. It looks just like the photo."
"It is great, protects the phone without adding size."
"Excellent material for gadget protection and easy to apply. Love it very much."
"Hides the scratches on my Mac great, even helped hide the dent I had. Best skins around."
"Bought three of them and they fit great i6plus. This exactly what I needed. It gave my phone new look. My phone really stands out now."
"Love this product, the price is right. I really liked how it came with a screen protector and a clear case. I thought that was very cool. I thought it would just come with just the skin itself."
Slickwraps is rated 4.69 based on 296 reviews