Sweatshop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Sweatshop

How would you rate Sweatshop ?

"bought lovely trainers"
"Easy to order. Easy delivery."
"Bought a pair of trainers, which had to be returned, due to being small. Asked for a larger size. Regardless of Christmas rush, trainers delivered, click and collect, for me to pick up. Goods tracker and email updates offered and given throughout the process. Really kept my mind at ease. VBK."
"Trainers arrived before del date Excellent product Shame that the shops are closing"
"Attentive to the customer needs and very knowledgeable"
"Sweatshop provides a simple online shopping solution, backed up by great customer service, keeping me informed of any changes or updates to my order. I always feel I can shop with confidence on the site. Excellent, well done."
"I went to Sweatshop to get a gait analysis and to buy new running shoes. I thought that the staff were very knowledgeable, the gait analysis itself was pretty thorough and well explained and they had a good range of trainers. I bought a pair for £90 but thought that the insoles that were made during the gait analysis were a bit overpriced at an extra £40."
Sweatshop is rated 4.83 based on 7 reviews