Wizzair Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Wizzair

Tell us how Wizzair made you happy

"Their website is buggy and slow to load. For my flight I was not able to perform the online check-in when I purchased the flight weeks in advance, and when I tried to check in the morning of my flight I could not. At the airport I was charged a hefty fee for the privilege of them checking me in and printing my boarding pass. Upon later examination there was some small print outlining the appropriate times for check in and the mention of fees to check in at the airport but I felt like I had been tricked out of my money."
"I travel in few places in good conditions and with cheap prices."
"The big company which doesn't care about the customers. Person from the customer service was so arrogant I did feel that wizzair on-line system mistake was my fault."
"Affordable prices."
"No frills, polite air line with compote staff and good links to Hungary and the UK."
Wizzair is rated 3.00 based on 5 reviews