YesStyle.com Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend YesStyle.com

Tell us how YesStyle.com made you happy

"Since I have really sensitive skin, this website has been the only one to sell products that really work for my skin. I've seen a lot of positive changes recently and I feel so much more confident in myself."
"Quality products as described"
"Scum. This review is long, if you don't want to - don't read it. The MAIN INFORMATION you need to know: shopping with them will be bad and upsetting experience. There is a tone of another shopping web sites and you'll be much better off and safe buying via Amazon anyway. "YesStyle" Customer service non existent, you need to write to them same things over and over again, they products - especially clothes are VERY cheap looking, poorly maid (even for the price) and not fitting to anyone higher 160 cm - it's about my first experience with them. I returned everything. But they do not give you your money back - you need to know that - only store credit. So on the store credit I've ordered cosmetic products.Plus I paid 150 $ extra for Korean skincare and make up ( that was my mistake) Then they finally shipped my order- 10 days after the shipment I 've received an email " Delivery by Courier was not successful". All of that time I was sick and stayed home - there was no delivery attempted what so ever. Ta dam. The email also said I'm the one who need to contact the courier within 5 days or they not responsible. I went to tracking page of my order and can you imagine my surprise - the last info was more then a week old and said: 4 "Liquids (Leaking) - Emailed HKG for further instructions" Status of the parcel - IN TRANSIT. So they actually knew what's happening and try to spin it on their client lying about non existing delivery attempt because the parcel was damaged. I wrote to them saying all of that and also - I don't know whom I need to contact to - because their logistic partner doesn't have any office in my country. As a respond they send me THE same link to the tracking page of the same logistic company, which clearly states: "Liquids (Leaking) - Emailed HKG for further instructions" At this point I'm intending to sue this company."
"It has an amazing range of Korean beauty products and competitive prices."
"Fantastic helping customers."
"great prouducts, slow shipping"
"A wonder range of clothing, beauty products and even home accessories at great prices! I always go to Yesstyle first to chexk for new things to buy online!"
YesStyle.com is rated 4.14 based on 7 reviews