Adore By Priyanka Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adore By Priyanka
Get Answers to Your Questions
Ask a question and get answers from people who are customers of Adore By Priyanka.
Read Adore By Priyanka Reviews

About Adore By Priyanka:

50k+ orders delivered globally. World class products, Proudly made in India.

Adore strongly believes in customer experience by bringing in elite collections at an affordable price range. With 1000+ designs in Catalogue, Adore is one of the fastest growing online boutique for fashion jewellery in India.

Customer Support - support@adorebypriyanka.com

Got a Question?

How long it takes for delivery in kerala
Asked by Lini (1 week ago)
Regarding Product ch30-3, palaso choker: Is it a chain (as in, would it reach below my neck) or a choker which I can wear like a belt around my neck?
Asked by Roma (1 week ago)
How to return you product
Asked by Muskan Swami (1 month ago)
Is COD available ?
Asked by Meena (1 month ago)
Is cod available?
Asked by Anitha (1 month ago)
And if we can cancel the order, then will you refund the amount?
Asked by Jayalakshmi Anoop (1 month ago)
How to cancel the order
Asked by Jayalakshmi Anoop (1 month ago)
Will the product shades???
Asked by Eva (1 month ago)
Do u provide COD.?
Asked by Neejal Panchamia (1 month ago)
How to return raw stone earring?
Asked by Shilpa vinod (1 month ago)
Can you restock multicolour elite sparkle choker ( 2 layer)
Asked by Teena Jose (1 month ago)
Y is the product taking so long to deliver.. 18 th we ordered and haven't received it yet.. It's more than 5 days.... Any contact number in which I can call
Asked by Vidya (1 month ago)
Do you provide cash on delivery option?
Asked by Elsy (1 month ago)
How to track the order?
Asked by Rosy Nanda (2 months ago)
Do you provide cash on delivery option?
Asked by Dr Susandhya Debadarshinee (2 months ago)
Please tell about the pearls and the metal. Are the pearls real? Or beads of plastic?
Asked by Sudarshana Sen (3 months ago)
Do you have offline store?
Asked by Twinkle (3 months ago)
Do u have offline store
Answered by Richa (3 months ago)
Do you have removable natural stone pendant
Asked by Bindhu (3 months ago)
I didn't receive my order till date.
Asked by Riya Therese (3 months ago)
order no. 4011597, I ordered lavender color stone earrings but received light pink stone..why was a different color shipped.. What is your return policy..
Asked by Sindhu (3 months ago)
I want to return the necklace because the color is not matching perfectly with my saree
Asked by Rajwinder kaur (4 months ago)
My order number is #4011339. I ordered two on 9th April 22. Got one today, haven't recieved the other one. Please help
Asked by Garima Rohill (4 months ago)
I got my parcel itz blank,first time I order from this site n had very baad experience even I did advance payment,now not responding from this site,itz fake
Asked by Richa Sharma (4 months ago)
I have ordered 3 jewellery sets, out of which one set is damaged.. I have sent several messages and called many times on Customercare number.. I didn’t got any response. Plz tell me what is the return policy? Whether the damaged piece will be returned and my money will be refunded or not.. Packaging was very poor and customer service is pathetic.. I will never recommend anyone to purchase from here..
Asked by Asmi (4 months ago)
How to return a damaged jewellery piece? No response??
Asked by Asmita (4 months ago)
I had ordered green calcite stone earrings and got some other darker shade in it. No one is responding at customer service. How do I return this product?
Asked by Ruhi Khan (4 months ago)
These are very unprofessional people. I’m facing a similar issue right now. They have somehow picked up the return but i haven’t received any updates since then. I’ve been trying to contact these people but no response whatsoever. Please refrain from ordering from this site. Very bad experience.
Answered by Neha (4 months ago)
I received a product today.. I am not satisfied with the product. How do I return it?
Asked by Bhakti Kulkarni (4 months ago)
Hi, I hv ordered for Raw stone Aura Rings- Green Calcite, but they have sent me some other design with green colour stone. Could you tell me why this has happened? I need the same raw stone ring with green calcite. I think you don’t have the stock for that reason you have sent me the other one. Pls do rectify n collect your product n send me the same peice. Pls do the needful at your end at the earliest. Thx. Chaitra Kushalappa 9741672000
Asked by Chaitra Kushalappa (4 months ago)
https://www.adorebypriyanka.com/collections/neckpieces/products/royal-sparkle-neckpiece-plus-stud Can i get the above neckpiece in crystal blue or midnight blue stones?
Asked by Sushmitha Gopinath (4 months ago)
I placed an order 10 days back. Still order is not shipped. I will not even be in this address after a week. The shipping cost to USA is 2750 rupees which is a lot. After paying so much also very bad customer service. They won’t reply. Please refund and cancel the order if u can’t ship. If u can’t ship why do u say u ll ship in to USA and put such heavy charges. Why did u take money for Shipping. I won’t even be in this address long enough. Just cancel and refund my Money. Order number is 403893
Asked by Helena (5 months ago)
How do I return the earrings
Asked by Nikita Desai (5 months ago)
Why Cid not available
Asked by Preeti Sharma (5 months ago)
Can't find chokers with black colour as option
Asked by Claudia (6 months ago)
The worst service and hopless response when u can't attend clients why do u want to do buisness Don't buy they are not bothered abt the clients
Asked by Hemalatha (6 months ago)
Expecting delivery date?
Asked by Chithira Raveendran (7 months ago)
I am not happy with your return policies... 10% deduction is a lot.. Moreover delivery charges have to be paid again when we reorder with the code sent.
Asked by ANJALI AHUJA (7 months ago)
Hi, When will the earrings that are out of stock be available. I have to buy a bunch of them but they are unavailable and fixed time duration for it?
Asked by Pooja (7 months ago)
Want a response on my purchase last Sunday. Order number: 298388. Didn't get any Tracking id.
Asked by Monika Jain (8 months ago)
Site not working properly
Asked by Anitha Rathish (8 months ago)
If I order on Saturday when can I expect to order to be delivered to kottayam?
Asked by Tincy baby (8 months ago)
I want to send the product to my sister. Do u write special msg with it like "Happy Birthday".
Asked by Shraddha Khetle (10 months ago)
Hello! Yes, You can add notes to the order while checkout. We will ensure that the order is delivered with Note & ambience!!
Answered by (9 months ago)
How much time to take the order to deliver.
Answered by Tincy baby (8 months ago)
Hello, are these genuine crystals ?
Asked by Rizwana Sultana (11 months ago)
Hello! We do not certify crystals but use the best stones available in the market. Most of the products are made of natural raw stones.
Answered by (9 months ago)
Colour fades or not
Asked by Amala (1 year ago)
Hi Amala! We use the best polish available in Indian Market. We recommend you to keep the products away from Moistures (Especially chemicals including Sanitisers) for a prolonged life span and durability.
Answered by (11 months ago)
Is there cash on delivery
Asked by Aiswarya (1 year ago)
Hi Aish! We do not have COD at this moment. All online payment options are available including GooglePay / PayTM / Card Payment & Net Banking.
Answered by (11 months ago)
If I order on Saturday when can I expect to order to be delivered to Chennai?
Asked by Uma K (1 year ago)
Hi, Chennai usually takes around 5 days for delivery.
Answered by Sudhir (1 year ago)
How long does it usually take for delivery?
Asked by Poornima Satish (1 year ago)
Hello Poornima, We usually deliver domestic orders (Within India) within 3-5 business days. International orders might take upto 3 weeks.
Answered by (1 year ago)