Adore By Priyanka Reviews

B-
Happiness Grade
Read Adore By Priyanka Reviews

About Adore By Priyanka:

50k+ orders delivered globally. World class products, Proudly made in India.

Adore strongly believes in customer experience by bringing in elite collections at an affordable price range. With 1000+ designs in Catalogue, Adore is one of the fastest growing online boutique for fashion jewellery in India.

Customer Support - support@adorebypriyanka.com

Adore By Priyanka have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process and refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

98.29%
Industry Average
I have bought few jewellery from ADORE...i really liked it...it has a unique design and at affordable price
- Tahera Electricwala
I wasn’t expecting such good quality for that price considering everyone charges way more. I loved the necklace I ordered and I’m surely placing order again with you guys.
- Surendra Mohan Singh
Hi Adore By Priyanka, You really have beautiful collections with a good price (worth). I am looking forward to purchasing from your collections every month. Keep going and strive. :)
- Sharanya Vasudevan
A

Delivery - Fast

97.02%
Industry Average
I am totally in love with the necklace I purchased. It’s of perfect finishing and high quality. The delivery was hassle free and well updated. Thank you Adore By Priyanka.
- Leya Mathew
Hey Adore By Priyanka team, am absolutely stunned with the wide range of collections and amazing hep designs that sinks in with both indo western and also just western attires. I simply in awe and love with the product quality too. It's absolutely worth for money. Go buy now. Am sure u won't regret. I didnt. Cheers to the fast delivery & amazing packaging too. It's such a delight to receive your buy in the most best form.
- Sree Roy
I have ordered truckloads of products from here and have always recommended Adore to everyone. The very fact that I've never wanted to return my ordered items, shows how beautiful their collections are! Also, very reliable with the delivery!
- Alisha Joseph
F

Returns Process - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
The jewellery were beautiful and good quality. Also appreciate the chocolate that was sent across, however not very impressed with the returns/refund policy.
- Shruti Sasidharan
There were so many abrasions on the earring. Bought it as a gift. Never been so embarrassed gifting something. I now know why you don't entertain returns. I could have bought better quality ones from streets for cheaper price.
- Tissa Maria Joshy
F

Refunds - Difficult

25.00%
- Shruti Sasidharan
Out of the three earrings purchased, one was broken. I mailed also, no response. Please take the issue seriously and send refund or a replacement. Otherwise rest is okay. Please make sure no customer feels cheated.
- Himani Shekhar
96.76%
Industry Average
Very unique and beautiful pieces and good customer service.
- SURANJANA GHATAK CHOUDHURY
Professional service. Products reached on time. Hassle free website
- Nidhi Misra
Love the elegant pieces from Adore By Priyanka. Perfect for all occasions. The designs are excellent & of good quality! Fantastic service and timely shipping. Makes for a good purchase for oneself or as a gift. You'll be hooked :)
- Nithya K