Adore By Priyanka Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade
Read Adore By Priyanka Reviews

About Adore By Priyanka:

50k+ orders delivered globally. World class products, Proudly made in India.

Adore strongly believes in customer experience by bringing in elite collections at an affordable price range. With 1000+ designs in Catalogue, Adore is one of the fastest growing online boutique for fashion jewellery in India.

Customer Support - support@adorebypriyanka.com

Adore By Priyanka have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery, customer service and returns process but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

98.28%
Industry Average
I loved the jewelry that I bought from adore. They had prompt delivery and neat packaging. The quality is apt for the price we pay!
- Yamini V
Very beautiful collection at very reasonable price
- Sudesh Verma
Stunning pieces at affordable price
- Alekhya Reddy
A

Delivery - Fast

98.95%
Industry Average
The products are top notch. The day I started buying from this site I have not thought of buying from any other place. Delivery , Quality everything is good.
- Aparna Pushparaj
- Yamini V
I had ordered 2 sets a pair of bangles,2pairs of ear pieces...each and every piece was flawless, the delivery on time and extremely well packed....will surely be ordering regularly, really great value for money
- Swatee Panda
100.00%
Industry Average
I am very happy and i feel before ordering the earrings, see the weight and buy to avoid the returns.
- R Savithri Angiya
The jewellery were beautiful and good quality. Also appreciate the chocolate that was sent across, however not very impressed with the returns/refund policy.
- Shruti Sasidharan
F

Refunds - Difficult

16.67%
Industry Average
I have got a defective piece to my utter disappointment. I should be given a refund or a discount coupon.
- Amrita Dwivedy
You are misleading customers stating that refund on return. However you do not provide option to pick up neither you compensate for the courier service spent by the customer.
- Anaswara K
- Shruti Sasidharan
96.15%
Industry Average
This is my 3rd purchase from this brand. I love your exclusive collection and the range of products listed on your app. Even from price pov too, products are very affordable plus top notch quality and good customer service. I would love to be part of your community forever.
- Priyanka Bihani Bihani
Adore By Priyanka is definitely my favourite jewellery online store now. The collections are so awesome that I sometimes get wonderstuck and often end up in a dilemma when it comes to choosing pieces.I appreciate the customer service sincerely for being so helpful.Love you team adore
- Sangeetha B
I have ordered 2 times from Adore By Priyanka and I was extremely satisfied with the product and service. They have a unique collection which is so classy and stylish. I just loved the product
- Shreya Agrawal