The Adore Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Adore Company
Read The Adore Company Reviews
I love the collections of adore by Priyanka. You are very beautiful pretty collections.. I am frequently purchasing from here now. Thank you so much
Posted 13 minutes ago
These pieces are absolutely stunning, exactly what I expected. I'm going to purchase more stuff from them and also refer them to my friends and colleagues.. Thank you for making such kind of jewellery in affordable price..
Posted 49 minutes ago
Had ordered 2 sets of earrings from Adore..and i loved both of them..Tried one of them for my baby's baptism and it went well with my outfit..waiting to try the second one..definitely going to order more 😊
Posted 50 minutes ago
Excellent quality
Posted 1 hour ago
Very nice product. Loved very much
Posted 1 hour ago
Loved both the products I bought.the pieces are so well made and beautiful
I loved it. Will keep purchasing in future
Very good packaging and beautiful selection of ornaments.
The products are good.
The quality of the jewellery is really good liked it alot
Your pieces are just like the ones shown on the website. Please do add more black oxidised affordable jewellery on your page. You guys have really nice collection.
Good quality and very rare collection.I am satisfied and looking forward for more shoppings
All goodies are awesome.especially stones and pearls😍😍😍earings.i bought 6 varieties of earrings.All looks fabulous🥰🥰🥰 I really liked it .thank you adore.i expect more and more styles from you.go ahead god bless you.
Very pretty products. Bought an earring and it matched all my expectations.
Satisfying and elegant❤️
Awesome quality products and unique designs. Happy with the purchase and looking forward to buy more in future.
Requesting post more collections when compared to others
I liked the earing but feel like little expensive
what I loved about "Adore" is their design which is simple and elegant at the same time. Moreover, it goes well with both western and Indian attire.
I brought 2 sets of daily wear earrings... that was super cute and adorable. The quality was also excellent... looking forward to buy more in future
The Adore Company is rated 4.86 based on 242 reviews