Adore By Priyanka Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adore By Priyanka
Read Adore By Priyanka Reviews

About Adore By Priyanka:

50k+ orders delivered globally. World class products, Proudly made in India.

Adore strongly believes in customer experience by bringing in elite collections at an affordable price range. With 1000+ designs in Catalogue, Adore is one of the fastest growing online boutique for fashion jewellery in India.

Customer Support - support@adorebypriyanka.com

I simply adored the products i received they were both classy and elegant.The quality was equally good.thank you
The jewelleries are of high quality, unique and very affordable.. Totally in love with Adore..
Just loved every piece of it! Initially i was very sceptical of the quality and colour, but believe me they were exactly the opposite, it was sturdy and beautiful. The quality of the metal used, the stones were amazing. And lastly, all the designs are very unique. Would recommend it to everybody!
excellent collection
Earrings are beautiful.. they are beyond my expectations.. would like to purchase more and more from your store..
I am genuinely impressed with the uniqueness of the products and beautiful pieces. One genuine review I got to share is a ring which I ordered, it doesn't have fine edges and improper finishing and it hurts my finger everytime I wear it. What to do?
I just loved the quality of products. Definitely buy again.
Package of jewelry was safe. I love to wear the jewelry over and over again.They are beautiful.
Really happy to shop in Adore by Priyanka. The products are too real and good !
Absolutely loved the jewellery! They are well crafted and made! :)
I lovedddd the products. Gifted it to my bhabhi, mom and mom in law from my first salary from my new job. Couldnt have had a better experience.
Love the earrings collection.
All the products looking amazing and unique this is my 6 th purchase from adore by Priyanka
Good quality
Products are elegant and beautiful. Great collection for modern women.
Neck piece was fabulous and the quality is awesome.
Very nice
Very unique designs, love all of them.
Pretty jewellery.Can't get over them!
Good quality products. Thanks Priyanka!
Adore By Priyanka is rated 4.79 based on 3,601 reviews