Adore By Priyanka Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adore By Priyanka
Read Adore By Priyanka Reviews

About Adore By Priyanka:

50k+ orders delivered globally. World class products, Proudly made in India.

Adore strongly believes in customer experience by bringing in elite collections at an affordable price range. With 1000+ designs in Catalogue, Adore is one of the fastest growing online boutique for fashion jewellery in India.

Customer Support - support@adorebypriyanka.com

Beautiful and authentic jewelry at reasonable prices. and I'm totally in love with the purchase
Beautifully curated jewellery which speaks class...
Adore by Priyanka is one of my favorite online shopping brand for accessories. They had one of the best customer service to.
great collection
The pieces are well made and suits to everyone's liking. your collections are unique
Beautiful Collection! Love every piece!!
The best online jewellery store..with classy designs..Loved the quality too...
I have been shopping with Adore by Priyanka before the website was in place and the owner of the Jewelry brand was a one in all kind of person handling - taking orders, packaging and disptach. I have always loved how jewelry by Adore brightens up an outfit,has elegance, looks rich and most importantly is so affordable. I have loved shopping with you and will continue to do so. Keep up the amazing work and wishing you continued success.
Beautiful collections.
Hi,

I have purchased a bracelet and ring and happy with the products received. Looking forward to purchase more.
I have purchased a ring from The Adore and it looked really fabulous. The quality was very good. All your collections have a unique style. Keep up your good work.
Gorgeous designs and very affordable prices . The quality of the products are very good . I am a very happy customer. Looking forward to purchase more designs.
I bought two pretty earrings and I'm more than happy to flaunt them . Best in quality . Looking forward for further purchases .
It was so easy to place the order on your website and the ring i purchased was affordable with great quality for the price. Looking forward to shop for more.and it wouldn't complete without telling a Thanks for the simple gesture of placing a chocolate in the box, that made me feel like little special.great customer service ❤️
Stunning collection
Super affordable yet great quality products. Totally love the color options available in each piece and it's currently my family's favourite jewellery brand
I have found some unique earrings in your website n quality also super
Adore is a unique store where I am 101% sure about the quality of the product and that is the reason why I continuously kept on buying jewellery items from the website. Adore is an addiction for me.
I fell in love with every jewellery on this page .
Good quality :)