Adore By Priyanka Reviews

Based on 5,010 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Adore By Priyanka Reviews

About Adore By Priyanka:

50k+ orders delivered globally. World class products, Proudly made in India.

Adore strongly believes in customer experience by bringing in elite collections at an affordable price range. With 1000+ designs in Catalogue, Adore is one of the fastest growing online boutique for fashion jewellery in India.

Customer Support - support@adorebypriyanka.com

Sree Lakshmi V
Bhupali Vadke
Adore By Priyanka 5 star review on 9th March 2024
Meenal Kothari
Quality of jewellery is fabulous as compared to others.. I am frequent buyer. Everytime i buy jewellery i get in love with more and more
Nice classy jewellery
The products are top notch. The day I started buying from this site I have not thought of buying from any other place. Delivery , Quality everything is good.
Beautiful, unique and longlasting jewellery.
The jewelry i purchased is of very good quality and the designs are great!
The quality is best at the affordable rates. will keep on shopping for all my occassions
I love how simple and sweet all the pieces are. I always find what I'm looking for and have become a regular thanks to the variety of items and consistency in quality.
The product is very good, the packaging is very good and I'm very satisfied with you. Thanks. Namaste.
Beautiful accessories with perfect packing
Excellent products
Beautiful and affordable jewelry. I have a particular glossy 3 layer earring in almost all colors available. I just love them and receive compliments everytime I wear them. Go for it ...Adore jewelry is ADORABLE!!!! Seema Clement
I loved the jewelry that I bought from adore. They had prompt delivery and neat packaging. The quality is apt for the price we pay!
I had ordered 2 sets a pair of bangles,2pairs of ear pieces...each and every piece was flawless, the delivery on time and extremely well packed....will surely be ordering regularly, really great value for money
I ordered from you guys on an urgent basis, and i totally appreciate how fast everything was delivered. Thank you so much !! and for the jewelry, where do i begin I was totally blown away with quality , it was top notch and the designs look excellent. I've really gained a go to store for my fancy jewelry needs !! Thank you so much, sincerely !!
Very beautiful collection at very reasonable price
Very good collections
Super quality items like a good finishing product
As the brand name,so are the collections- ADORABLE overall collections, elegant designs. Have purchased in bulk few times recently
Stunning pieces at affordable price
I have been ordering from last 3 years and Adore never disappointed me.All my purchases were very good and everyone like it.Even some have asked me from where i have purchased it so they can order. I am really satisfied and i hope in future also Adore won't disappoint me.
Adore By Priyanka is rated 4.8 based on 5,010 reviews