Adore By Priyanka Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adore By Priyanka
Read Adore By Priyanka Reviews

About Adore By Priyanka:

50k+ orders delivered globally. World class products, Proudly made in India.

Adore strongly believes in customer experience by bringing in elite collections at an affordable price range. With 1000+ designs in Catalogue, Adore is one of the fastest growing online boutique for fashion jewellery in India.

Customer Support - support@adorebypriyanka.com

Just loved every piece of it! Initially i was very sceptical of the quality and colour, but believe me they were exactly the opposite, it was sturdy and beautiful. The quality of the metal used, the stones were amazing. And lastly, all the designs are very unique. Would recommend it to everybody!
Good collection
The goodies that I received from adore was just too good. Their collections are worth the tryouts.. appreciate the good work
I ordered a bracelet for my friend's birthday. Me and my friend just loved the product and also the packaging. They also kept a Cadbury with it..
Classy products designed with love... quality is awesome
I have ordered truckloads of products from here and have always recommended Adore to everyone. The very fact that I've never wanted to return my ordered items, shows how beautiful their collections are! Also, very reliable with the delivery!
Products are mostly good, but return policy is not good as our money is deducted in the name of shipping charge which is really disappointing. I have purchased few earings, out of which I didn't like one, but I have not returned it because of money deduction.
Absolutely love the products
Great products, but I wish there were pictures of models wearing their products. Many items that I bought were bigger in size than expected.
Loved all the jewellery that I purchased however some of them were really big in size so I cannot wear them on a daily basis.Would request the Adore team to put pictures of models wearing all the jewellery so that the next time I purchase i have a fair idea about what I am ordering Thank you
So many options, at reasonable prices..this is a good place for people who want to keep it simple and unique 👌
I absolutely loved the butterfly ring. I got many compliments for its design. Just felt that all the oxidised items feel heavy when I wear them.
Jwellery purchased were pretty and elegant
Earrings are beautiful.. they are beyond my expectations.. would like to purchase more and more from your store..
I am genuinely impressed with the uniqueness of the products and beautiful pieces. One genuine review I got to share is a ring which I ordered, it doesn't have fine edges and improper finishing and it hurts my finger everytime I wear it. What to do?
I lovedddd the products. Gifted it to my bhabhi, mom and mom in law from my first salary from my new job. Couldnt have had a better experience.
Super happy with the purchase.good quality jewellery at affordable rates.Good packaging and the dairy milk inside was a sweet gesture. Will shop more from you
ABP is my go-to site for any type of contemporary jewellery. The collections are so versatile and its one stop for accessorizing all type of looks. Just love how new collections are getting added. And can't miss the small diary milk they send with every box. It gives such a personal touch. Keep giving us joy guys!
A good unique range of earrings, Neckpieces etc.. I'm in luv vd their unique collection..
I bought an amythest choker few months back. Wore it for small ceremony, and got so many compliments. The piece was so awesome in quality and worth for the money+affordable.
Adore By Priyanka is rated 4.8 based on 3,758 reviews