Adore By Priyanka Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adore By Priyanka
Read Adore By Priyanka Reviews

About Adore By Priyanka:

50k+ orders delivered globally. World class products, Proudly made in India.

Adore strongly believes in customer experience by bringing in elite collections at an affordable price range. With 1000+ designs in Catalogue, Adore is one of the fastest growing online boutique for fashion jewellery in India.

Customer Support - support@adorebypriyanka.com

Didn't received the product.
Quality and colour issue also high rate
The ring started to leave green colour on my finger and the ring of the colour started to fade. Not a good product
No clear photographs Misleading
At my first sight,the product I purchased which was a ring was an absolute beauty. I ordered and within one week the coating got faded and now my ring is of no use. I have buyed the product for Rs 275 , atleast it should have some kind of worth ... isn't?I ordered one for my friend also , unfortunately the same issue . Highly disappointed. Your brand looks amazing so kindly do not disappoint your customers too :)
After writing 2 to 3 mail regarding product .... That I want replacement of sàme without any deductions of cost ... I didn't get satisfactory answer..... Ur product is not up to the mark and I will pay for the same .... And I received mail for ur end that the product is upto the mark ... The Product cost is around 250/- for replacement of some you will deduct 150/- .... And as per u this z ur best quality .... Then it ok better to not replace and purchase again..... Very rigid and uncooperative. Thanks 🙏
The item I ordered, didn't pass through the quality assessment and now I am getting forced by the representative to pay higher value for another item to be delivered. Have paid around 1400 bucks which has not been refunded yet.
I've got an international order placed. The tracking status said it's been delivered, but I couldn't find the package. I ordered stuff on 24th Jan and I still don't have my items. Contacted the team, and they said they were working on it initially and later they stopped replying.
Loved it 😊
Bad product, it was leaving stains all over
Hi Team, For my wedding, I had ordered three sets out of that one necklace was broken, one what was shown in the picture and what had come were completely different.. as the order came quite late .. I couldn’t return it as I was busy in my wedding.. almost I spent close to 7k but the order was not at all satisfactorily .., please look into it if you can
For the first time I have ordered few items and after very long struggle the team has confirmed that parcel is missing and cannot be delivered. This is a very big disappointment for me .
The pictures were really stunning and the jewelry in real was unusually big and not appealing. There is no return and no fund so I lost the money
The product was damaged
I hv messaged u Instagram that the u have missed the stud’s button … still no reply
Pathetic return policies. And on top of it, if you speak to their customer care, their Sarcasm is top rated! Most unhelpful.. The pictures do not tell you the correct sizes. Buy only if you are sure that u don’t have to return it
Very bad quality, yes it’s elegant but colour fades out after 3 uses and also stud also.
It was very big size
One of the earring's pearl has come out within 1 month of purchase. I loved the earrings too, unfortunately, this happened This is the 1st time this happened with your product. That's fine though.I expect better quality in furtu🤗
The finger ring was disappointing.the stone came off on yhe firat day i wore itl
Adore By Priyanka is rated 4.8 based on 3,758 reviews