Adore By Priyanka Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adore By Priyanka
Read Adore By Priyanka Reviews

About Adore By Priyanka:

50k+ orders delivered globally. World class products, Proudly made in India.

Adore strongly believes in customer experience by bringing in elite collections at an affordable price range. With 1000+ designs in Catalogue, Adore is one of the fastest growing online boutique for fashion jewellery in India.

Customer Support - support@adorebypriyanka.com

Adore pieces of jewellery are examples of understated elegance. Without pinching your pocket.I am looked forward to regularly purchase their unique designs of various ornaments.
Love, love, love the quality of products. Each piece, so elegant.
I am totally in love with the necklace I purchased. It’s of perfect finishing and high quality. The delivery was hassle free and well updated. Thank you Adore by Priyanka.
One of my friend suggested Adore by priyanka... And it's totally worth it..They do have pretty designs and good quality..
Exquisite is the one word that I would describe their collections! Simply beautiful...
Very satisfied! All The best to the team- I'm happy with every piece of your jewelery. One suggestion- please mention about the pearls clearly- only few are mentioned as freshwater pearls.
Very unique and beautiful pieces and good customer service.
Awesome collection!!Very good quality!!
I ordered a bracelet for my friend's birthday. Me and my friend just loved the product and also the packaging. They also kept a Cadbury with it..
The stones are good and sparkling
Products are very classy and affordable. So many pretty options. One of the best buys ever! :)
The quality and look of all the products were awesome!
They are so pretty and beautiful. Quality is awesome
It is awesome I liked the packaging very much.
Adore By Priyanka 5 star review on 26th July 2022
Hey Adore By Priyanka team, am absolutely stunned with the wide range of collections and amazing hep designs that sinks in with both indo western and also just western attires. I simply in awe and love with the product quality too. It's absolutely worth for money. Go buy now. Am sure u won't regret. I didnt. Cheers to the fast delivery & amazing packaging too. It's such a delight to receive your buy in the most best form.
Great place for jewellery. Recommended to all
Wonderful quality and classy design
Classy products designed with love... quality is awesome
I have ordered truckloads of products from here and have always recommended Adore to everyone. The very fact that I've never wanted to return my ordered items, shows how beautiful their collections are! Also, very reliable with the delivery!
Awesome collections and high quality
Adore By Priyanka is rated 4.8 based on 3,758 reviews