Adore By Priyanka Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adore By Priyanka
Read Adore By Priyanka Reviews

About Adore By Priyanka:

50k+ orders delivered globally. World class products, Proudly made in India.

Adore strongly believes in customer experience by bringing in elite collections at an affordable price range. With 1000+ designs in Catalogue, Adore is one of the fastest growing online boutique for fashion jewellery in India.

Customer Support - support@adorebypriyanka.com

Products are mostly good, but return policy is not good as our money is deducted in the name of shipping charge which is really disappointing. I have purchased few earings, out of which I didn't like one, but I have not returned it because of money deduction.
Dear Team, I just happened to visit ur website while browsing, i ordered a bangle type bracelet and a ring type earrings with white beads . the bracelet was good but the earring was very big than expected .it is not just the way it is shown in the picture. As a first purchaser, i thought there would be some welcome offers .wish to shop with you in the near future and any offers is always welcome...Thank you Krithika Vishwanathan
I recently purchased 2 ear rings. But unfortunately one's colour is fading even after 3rd use.
Product are good but colrng method is not good
Nice Stuff
It was delivered fast andI liked the design but misses a stone but I had to wear it to an event so I didn’t bother getting a replacement
Product quality not equivalent with price. Also pictures of items look bigger whereas on receiving they were too small.
Nice products, but packaging and notes should be taken care of better.
The jewellery were beautiful and good quality. Also appreciate the chocolate that was sent across, however not very impressed with the returns/refund policy.
I bought a necklace But it is very stiff . Not at all useful .
This is a genuine brand with very reasonable pricing.
Quality and finish need to be improved
It looks pretty but not exactly like the picture all the time xx
Earrings are too big in size...
Please upload pics of ornaments worn by models ...because as per my experience the earrings are very big ... compared to pics in website
Hello.. I've received wrong order..but no one is receiving my calls...
Not satisfied with the quality of the product .
One of the earring has the back metal slightly damaged. Apart from that it was good.
The stones are good but the quality of the earrings needs to be better. The hook is not smooth it needs to finer.
Three star