Adore By Priyanka Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adore By Priyanka
Read Adore By Priyanka Reviews

About Adore By Priyanka:

50k+ orders delivered globally. World class products, Proudly made in India.

Adore strongly believes in customer experience by bringing in elite collections at an affordable price range. With 1000+ designs in Catalogue, Adore is one of the fastest growing online boutique for fashion jewellery in India.

Customer Support - support@adorebypriyanka.com

Great products, but I wish there were pictures of models wearing their products. Many items that I bought were bigger in size than expected.
The pieces are unique and very pretty.
beautiful collection
I have bought few jewellery from ADORE...i really liked it...it has a unique design and at affordable price
Your products are unique and nice.All of them from my office appreciated and admired. Thank you so much for such collections
Beautiful collection 👌
I bought the neckpiece as a gift for a friend and she really liked it.
Good products can be recommended.
The products are geniune and best
Very nice product.
Good collections
I ordered 2 rings, 1 bracelet and 1 pair of earrings which i loved and use very frequently. I ordered 1 bold stone neckless as a gift for my friend. I love the stone work, however I thought the quality of the gold around the stone and the clasp (and the bracelet) could have been better. the gold was very bright and looked a bit tacky. Overall I think the products are really good and great value for money.
Lovely earrings to match every occasion & attaire..at a reasonable price..
Good products and delivery.
So many options, at reasonable prices..this is a good place for people who want to keep it simple and unique 👌
I absolutely loved the butterfly ring. I got many compliments for its design. Just felt that all the oxidised items feel heavy when I wear them.
I am genuinely impressed with the uniqueness of the products and beautiful pieces. One genuine review I got to share is a ring which I ordered, it doesn't have fine edges and improper finishing and it hurts my finger everytime I wear it. What to do?
Love the earrings collection.
Good purchase