Adore By Priyanka Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adore By Priyanka
Read Adore By Priyanka Reviews

About Adore By Priyanka:

50k+ orders delivered globally. World class products, Proudly made in India.

Adore strongly believes in customer experience by bringing in elite collections at an affordable price range. With 1000+ designs in Catalogue, Adore is one of the fastest growing online boutique for fashion jewellery in India.

Customer Support - support@adorebypriyanka.com

All pieces of stuff are not good. I had to return one necklace set as the quality of the received product (in terms of color and stones) was different from the picture. They deduced a part of the money for exchange which is quite unprofessional for online business. Among exchanged products, earrings are good, but the bangle is of poor quality.
๐Ÿ‘Œ lovely collection
The products are exactly as shown in the picture. Loved the products.
Amazing jewellery
Love your designs, soon I am going to order more stuff
I made my first purchase from Adore and it was great experience. Very good in quality , design and packaging. Will order more for sure.
Promptly delivered
The look of the jwellery is classy in an affordable price range. However the quality of the pushlock of heavy studs is not good enough to hold the heaviness of the item and there is a scope to improve the same.
good quality ,unique designs.
I have purchased a bracelet and a pearl necklace... These two are amazing... Especially the Pearl one. That is very simple by looking, but when we worn that looks classy. I will defenetly purchase more and more varieties from "Adore by Priyanka".
Very nice products..but it would be great if COD option is given
Quality of the product is great ๐Ÿ‘
very good quality love the products ๐Ÿ˜Š
Beautiful , classy & high quality collection Very happy with my purchase โค๏ธ
Adore By Priyanka 5 star review on 31st January 2023
I love all pieces by Adore. They are of high quality and look quite premium. The designs are very unique and would love to buy more often from them. Not to mention, their pricing is a steal!
Great products for a great price.
The products looked just as they looked in the pictures on the website. I got more than 7 items I think, they were really good.
I'm a regular customer of Adore by Priyanka๐Ÿ˜ Exceptional quality, service,and beautiful artistry of the pieces๐Ÿ’ฏVery unique designs and the pearls are lustrous. I have fallen in love with pearl collection!
Wonderful collections. Quality of the products are really good.
So far I've purchased earings, bracelets, and few necklace and earrings sets and gifted few to my friends. They all loved it very much. I love the quality of the materials. They are safe and skin friendly too. I love adore shopping. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
Adore By Priyanka is rated 4.8 based on 4,016 reviews