Hoseasons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hoseasons

Tell us how Hoseasons made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Update: Received a phone call today from a Hoseasons rep acknowledging that I had been flexible when trying to resolve the issue of rebooking. We negotiated a change of date and park that I am happy with. I’d like to thank the lovely young lady who helped me today. However it was a shame that my experience was so needlessly negative and that Hoseasons are putting their customers and front line staff in this position. Although I appreciate their efforts today, I’m afraid I won’t be using them in the future.
Booked weekend break to Little Eden Country Park Carnaby a treat for our Grandsons !!!!. A caravan with hot tub.Don't waste your money,old dated brown painted cold caravan with depressing out look onto building/construction yard on side and railway at side too. Double bed uncomfortable,mattress laid on two foldout bases,couldn't open wardrobe door as room so small,Dismal interior,main lighting only nothing nice about it. Note Hot tub cold on first night stay and luke warm following day so much for hot tub break!(Did let us use empty vans hot tub) but got grandsons so not ideal .Came home Sunday morning as so cold and uncomfortable.Don't be fooled by Hoseasons stating hot tub availability in Classic 2 you'll regret it big time.The lodges at the front of look lovely shame about whats at the back.
Hoseasons is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews