Liberty Insurance Ireland Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Liberty Insurance Ireland

Tell us how Liberty Insurance Ireland made you happy

"Read and share this, before you sign a contract with Liberty I can see where all those reviews are coming from. Just try to see what they do with their loyal customers. I moved to United states, and my annual contract was finished start of 2019, and after a few months i checked my Irish bank account, and they had deducted money from my account, which was a shock, as such a huge company and deducting money without my signature, call, msg, or even an email. I contacted the team and they said you had to inform us that you were moving. So I had to inform them even my annual contract finishes, otherwise they had to deduct money lifelong even if i wasnt in this world anymore, and they cant contact me by call, msg, email or signature to renew their insurance, Bravo. They still said they will deduct the money till the day i chat or tell them to cancel plus some processing fee of 50€. The worst thing i felt i did was to trust them, and get into direct debit. So never do that otherwise even your kids would be paying for your scrapped rusty car insurance after 100 yrs. I wrote this review not to say bad about anyone, but only if they were apologetic and refunded my money which i never signed or confirmed for. They are here due to their customers, and they should respect and help us in every possible way rather than taking insurance bills forever and make us regret to sign in the first place with this company. The amount they will refund in such mild cases wont get them bankrupt but at least will get them more customer confidence and we can spread their good service to others. And this issue is not one time, it was also a year ago and they haven't revised their policy, it means they are making money by such injustice means, which they dont want to revise. GEI/QMP/051326631 Thats my policy number for proof. And somebody wants more details or screenshot of my chat, let me know. Regards"
Are you Liberty Insurance Ireland? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Liberty Insurance Ireland is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews