NEONBURST® Reviews

LEE.HILL@NEONBURST.COM

35 Sherwood Street,, , Warsop
Warsop, Mansfield.
NG20 0JR

Tell us how NEONBURST® made you happy
I’m so happy with my NB products, I’m probably not like most who use these in that I’m not a particularly ‘active’ person, just a woman juggling work, kids, after school clubs, a dog and housework and day to day life leaves me drained but not any more. The flavours are amazing but the best part is that you don’t get a crash like with other energy drinks. I’m so happy I tried it 😁 thank you
I love the colors on the packaging , they really pop on the tubs, shame to throw them away.As for the consumable products themselves , absolutely banging from flavour to consistency all across the board, just right for the ‘daily struggle’ and the clothing is spot on , the white hoody and beanie a particular favourite of mine. So in summation , Kudos to the Panda 👍💪🤛👌
Buzzing with my new NB gear 😎 the quality of the clothing is top shelf - will soon be ordering more! - & the blue lemonade E-sport energy is just to die for... but I already knew that 😋 thank u team panda for a professional service ✌🏼
Hey I live in Las Vegas , NV product came in very fast and timely the products are amazing 🤩 the service 10 outta 10 you will not be disappointed neonburst keep of up the great work
Great quality products. The energy flavors explode in your mouth. Never had this delicious energy on The clothing logo is embroidered and feels great quality. I am happy to join you and to be officially team panda🐼
Brilliant quality products and taste amazing! Now my go to brand!
Honest such a great brand , fast and quality delivery and products
Brilliant products from a brilliant company. All the flavours are great and the clothing looks and feels amazing! 5/5 👍🏻 Go Team Panda
Delivery and turn around time was two days, given COVID that’s excellent! Ordered ten of the sachets to see which flavour I liked the most, all of them were bursting with flavour but the extreme cherry is absolutely unreal! I ordered the black hoodie and practically live in it, I have to stop my partner from pinching it so I’ll be ordering him one for his birthday, Also ordered the black shaker it’s been washed copious amounts of times and not faded in the slightest. The panda on the cap was a nice hidden touch too. Will be ordering again soon.
Amazing tasting product (e-sport energy), fast delivery, amazing customer service, orders twice now and convinced friends to order, JUST TRY IT YOU WONT LOOK BACK
Website easy to use, navigate & order. Price is reasonable, delivery very quick. Hoody is amazing quality and great to wear. The products are a new start up, mini shaker excellent value and great to take for a run. Brand design is very good. The taste is very sweet /sour but obviously can just use a little less powder. Looking forward to seeing it grow and add / develop new flavours. Overall a great job. Join team panda!
Awesome products, Decent prices and delivery was spot on. The flavours for the energy drinks were so nice definatly reccomend.
Not only have the deliveries come fast and bulletproof, the flavour and packaging is incredible! The energy levels are great and works exactly the way I need I to! Must highly reccomend! Tom is an awesome guy too
Had some of the samples of e energy from neonburst and over the moon with them cherry being my favourite flavour, having them before an evening work out gives me a boost without messing with my sleep from too much caffeine... and the taste soooooo good!! Highly recommend
Although a relatively new company, i really recommend them for gaming energy. I bought the starter pack which included Tropical Ice, Blue Lemonade, Sour Berry and Extreme Cherry. I must say my personal favourite is Extreme Cherry but all 4 flavours are delicious, and I'm looking forward to trying other flavours in the future. Apart from that, the delivery time was nice and fast! 5* for definite!!
I am always gaming, so having that extra energy whilst I game is incredible. However Neon burst have hit it out the park with their incredible flavours as well as ensuring each consumer gets that energy as well as full flavour!! Couldn't recommend you guys enough!! Once the cherry and blue lemonade has been restocked I will be sure to stock up!! #TeamPanda 💙
First time trying energy drinks like these, always been one for carbonated drinks but WOW! .. I've been converted, they taste unreal!, handy that I can keep a tub at home and in my gym bag when I fancy the pick me up! .. Winner, recommend!
Never been an energy drink type person, nor the whole "go to gym" and smash weights, but after trying the samples and buying a cool beanie, I have to say; "AMAZING". Let's start with the packaging, in short, it's probabaly one of the best packaged items I have ordered online. Just the smallest details like the thank you card within the box, is just awesome to touch. I don't know what they have been made out, but the touch and feel of it is like silky "rubber". Then there's the actual box, it's now some cheap thrown together thin cardboard box, the box is actually really thick and well branded, right down to the tape its' sealed with. But enough about the great packaging, let's start with the beanie. It's really well made, and doesn't have that cheap "chinese" feel to it, you know those beanies you buy at some stall on the side of the street when it's christmas time and you left yours at home; well these are nothing like that. As for the energy sachets, they too are really well designed and the feel of the them alone makes you want to open it up and drink it. I have now tried all the flavours, and without sounding too biased, every single one of them is true to their name. They also don't leave that "chemical" after taste like most powder drinks leave, and the intrinsic after taste is truly enjoyable. If I had to pick an absolute all time favorite, it would have to be Sour Berry, with Tropical Ice coming in a very close second. I personally love sour tasting things, so this was right up my ally. Oh yes, before I forget, the shakers, well they are seriously top notch, right down to the actual hinge for the pop-open lid, it's not thin and flimsy, and it feels like a tank hatch when you open it (no I have never opened a tank hatch), but it makes me feel like I am, not in a difficult way, it just feels solid and really well built. But enough with my rambling on, the crux of the matter is, NeonBurst have really taken alot of time resourcing their stuff and putting it all together. The flavours of the energy drinks hit the nail on the head in terms of taste and description. You are really getting what it says on the proverbial box/packet. I HIGHLY recommend these guys/girls (not assuming gender) and will definitely be buying again. 10/10
Very fast delivery, tastes great 👍🏻 brilliant value for money! Will definitely be ordering again
Brilliant stuff , coming from somebody that’s doesn’t ever do energy drinks! But I thought I’d give it a go for a boost after work ready for the gym!!! Tried this brand as it sounded a lot healthier than alot of other brands who are filling there product with sugar ect. Really gives you a boost and helps me with a positive mindset ready to attack the day! Team panda baby 🐼
NEONBURST® is rated 5.0 based on 83 reviews