NEONBURST® Reviews

of reviewers recommend NEONBURST®
Read NEONBURST® Reviews

LEE.HILL@NEONBURST.COM

35 Sherwood Street,, , Warsop

Tell us how NEONBURST® made you happy
Just had my delivery, ordered tropical and blackcurrant. I ride motorcross and wanted something to help with pre and post training and after races. Have noticed the difference in recovery times and during my sessions since using neon burst. Taste pretty good too!
Brought the starter pack and the Flavours WOW Sour Berry can smell it as soon as you open it and the taste goes by the name. Tropical Ice Very different the smell and taste but nice flavour. Blue Lemonade Not sure what to say about this one yet but will continue trying it.
I ordered pre workout from neon burst…this is my 3-4th tub. Delivery was delayed in order to compensate for this they sent me some free gifts in my order. Couldn’t be happier with this company, which will make me continue to order from them. Also the pre-workout is just amazing, no tingly feeling n no crashes just great gym sessions every time!
Excellent flavours. Full of the good stuff to keep me alert and awake for an all night gaming session!!! This stuff works with no crashes!! Dont pass this by.
Absolute great product! Easy to order and delivery is fast. The pre-workout is great and feels an extremely clean source of energy with all the added vitamins and EAA’s! Best On the market!
NEONBURST® 5 star review on 15th October 2021
An awesome alternative to canned energy drinks - Super clean but with the same boost! Merchandise is also of superior quality. Will definitely be purchasing from NEONBURST again!
100% recommend NEONBURSTENERGY, I have tried many other energy drinks and to say I got recommended by another member of the NBE family I would not turn to any other drink! I ordered the sachets so I could try it out and taste the different flavours before committing. Delivery was fast and easy, and can honestly say the flavours are amazing! Successfully will be ordering more :D Keep up the good work guys!
Very appreciative for all the help given by the team. Appear to be a good team here. Still have more flavours to try. Delivery was made in a suitable time scale with bank holiday delays etc..
Bought the lemon sherbet (hybrid) & tropical ice (energy) both absolutely unbelievable my only suggestion is make the lemon more sour😏
NEONBURST® 5 star review on 28th August 2021
Super fast delivery and excellent products. Wore the tank and drank the cherry drink for legs today. Loved both 👌🏼
Absolutely amazing service and product! Tastes amazing and fast delivery. Even got a surprise with my delivery which was lovely 😍
NEONBURST® 5 star review on 25th August 2021
Really impressed with the quality of the products. Love the detail on the shaker & drinks sachets. Also delivered really fast which is always a plus :)
Gives me energy to stream for hours without a crash! Love the Blue Lemonade flavour and the Bubblegum shaker is beautiful 🤩
I ordered the sachets so I could try it out and taste the different flavours before committing. Delivery was fast and easy, and can honestly say the flavours are amazing I have tried the Blue lemonade, sour cherry and tropical so far (tropical is my fav at the mo). I have been taking this before my gym sessions and my focus and effort has been amazing hitting PB’s. There are no crashes or come downs from this either, I will def be buying a tub of this once I have tried all the flavours!
I am very happy with the products and the wonderful service! Definitely recommended
I personally avoid the standard ‘energy drink’ but these drinks are is another league all together. I have a daily flag early afternoon and I really struggle to concentrate. I’ve tried everything but Neon Burst has genuinely helped me. First day I tried them I opted for extreme cherry and I was also hungover. To my surprise, I didn’t flag at all!! Highly recommend them! Nothing like an energy drink with awful additives and taste. These drinks are genuinely really tasty and I will be buying more! My son has adhd and is never allowed any fizzy or caffeinated drinks but I would feel confident letting him have Neon Burst to help him focus! Customer service is great and delivery was fast :)
Absolutely amazing purchase, got a promotional free vest and some free samples what more could anyone ask for. Well worth it, definitely a brand I see going for and being anyone who is an ambassador definitely enjoys the privileges of this prestigious brand
I've tried all the big name energy drinks and this one is by far the tastiest of them all. Bought blue lemonade, extreme cherry and found a tester for the other flavours too! The shaker that you get is si much better made than others, the tiny metal ball and mesh like top break up the powder perfectly. 100% recommend, can't wait to see what new flavours they release!
One of the best tasting energy drinks I've ever tasted. The Tropical ice and Blue Lemonade are so good I cant wait to try the rest of the line.
Flavours are amazing and the powder blends perfect with your added water no powdery taste after shaking !
NEONBURST® is rated 5.00 based on 80 reviews