NEONBURST® Reviews

LEE.HILL@NEONBURST.COM

35 Sherwood Street,, , Warsop
Warsop, Mansfield.
NG20 0JR

Tell us how NEONBURST® made you happy
Fantastic products; way better than other Esports energy brands!! Unlike the others NeonBurst actually tastes of the flavour stated on the packaging and doesn't leave a weird chemically taste in your mouth; doesn't give me indigestion like the others, either. If you're looking for that extra energy boost while gaming, then I highly recommend NeonBurst!
Customer Service Is Outstanding! Feedback and response time is great! Also good care and trusted Customer service! 5 Stars!
I have blue Lemonade, tropical ice, sour berry, apple sours, I have also had a sample pack in both E-SPORTS & PRE-WORKOUT and I must say there not a flavour I don't like. They are super tasty and mix Amazing. The PRE-WORKOUT is awesome no shakes or itching. I have both premium and Mini shakers. Shakers clip really tight and even come with a mixing accessory. There customer service and sense of community is amazing!! 💜🐼 They really do go above and beyond to make sure their customers are happy and even involving them to help better the brand. After tasting NEONBURST I can honestly say that won't be buying any other E-SPORTS or PRE-WORKOUT.
Absolutely 10/10 for both quality of the products, and customer service! An incredible brand all round!
Neonburst is amazing! I am a part time streamer and full time retail manager, and everywhere i go i have a shaker with me. Great gaming focus, genuinely noticed an improvement in reactions and not feeling tired at all during my late night streams. Also a shaker while at work helps get through the 12 hour shifts, without resorting to other drinks like i used to. NBE works!
I came across Neonburst via my grandson, I was lacking energy and did not like the idea of Redbull and it’s content, my grandson mentioned Neonburst as it also contains vitamins, Goji Berry and turmeric and is a clean energy drink, there flavours are great, the energy gained was not expected, maybe a little more than needed for me personally but amazing, Thank You for your service.
Great customer service and great products! The products are a great price and the merch is really good too
Orders my sample pack and shaker... very very prompt delivery, and the attention to detail in even the packaging was immense, then when you open it and are greeted with in my opinion is some of the coolest looking sample packs as well as a well put together shaker it’s an all together awesome product and will 100% be returning for further products.... 🙌🏻
Mint customer service arrived on time! The taste is bang on and gives you a proper kick up the Ar$e before your workout💪🏻
Fantastic homegrown company who persistently put their community first! Products down to the packaging all the way to the product are second to none! Keep it up guys!🐼
I bought these sample packs for my son as he was always drinking fizzy ones from the shop, he loves them and hes getting some vitamins and minerals too so Thank You Neonburst.. Would reccomend
Top Quality Product. Fantastic customer service! We tried all 4 of the E-Sport Energy flavours, Nice variety, tastes great! Extreme Cherry is a Banger!!! Highly recommend!!!
Amazing quality products that you can tell have been carefully developed and effort has been spent to present well with packaging and amazing personal touches. Well done Neonburst.
Have nothing but positive words to say about Neonburst. Fantastic customer services to fantastic products. Would highly recommend trying them out! You will not be disappointed.
Amazing customer service. You can really tell they are passionate about their products and service. The products themselves are really refreshing and tasty and 100% give you an in-game energy boost. 10/10 couldn’t fault.
Incredible Flavours And An Incredible Community That Comes With It! Would Recommend To Any Gamer & Fitness Fan!
I have 7 shakers, 3 tubs and have had testers of all the esports flavours. I can confirm that all of yhe flavours taste like the describe and are amazing. The energy i receive from one shaker is enough to last most of the day, compared to most other energy drinks that fall flat. The shakers are well designed and easy to clean also, with zero leakage from any of them. Hands down, the best energy drink i have had in many years. Also their merchandise is great quality and comfy to wear.
Great products, great service and what an amazing community to be a part of! I LOVE the white hoodie and mini shakers, quality is so good! I can’t wait to try their e-sport energy range, heard such good things about this company!
Tried their esport and their HYBRID pre workout and have to say, it is so good. I don't normally go for pre workout as I itch a lot from it. This is great, and don't itch!! I can go to the gym and finally use an amazing pre workout to get me pumped 💪 Amazing range of flavours and tastes really good.
Neon burst is an extremely adaptable company it revolves round its customers and really wants to make the most out of its drinks and clothing. The clothing is extremely high quality. TOTALLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE !!!!!
NEONBURST® is rated 5.0 based on 83 reviews