NEONBURST® Reviews

LEE.HILL@NEONBURST.COM

35 Sherwood Street,, , Warsop
Warsop, Mansfield.
NG20 0JR

Tell us how NEONBURST® made you happy
I've tried all the big name energy drinks and this one is by far the tastiest of them all. Bought blue lemonade, extreme cherry and found a tester for the other flavours too! The shaker that you get is si much better made than others, the tiny metal ball and mesh like top break up the powder perfectly. 100% recommend, can't wait to see what new flavours they release!
One of the best tasting energy drinks I've ever tasted. The Tropical ice and Blue Lemonade are so good I cant wait to try the rest of the line.
Flavours are amazing and the powder blends perfect with your added water no powdery taste after shaking !
Great products, tried and tested on competition prep in which both products gave great focus, pump and energy for multiple great sessions! Highly recommend!
Definitely ordering again had a good experience Tom the social manger been very kind and helpful well worth ordering from thanks!!🔥❤️
I tried this for track days, amazing focus and the flavours are unbelievable, recommended.
I live in Spain, the shipping was fast, everything well packaged, perfect!!!
I have seen loads of similar products on the market and have tried quiet a few too, but OH MY! I got a starter pack to try the flavours to see what if any would take my fancy. The Sour Berry so far is my favourite!! It's like eating the a sour Haribo. So awesome.. It was like a party in my mouth! Taste is superb and so smooth. Mixes well with my ice cold water. Defo a big tub of Sour Berry going into my basket. The website, Branding and delivery was so easy and quick and awesome
Great company and wow oh wow the cherry flavour is to DIE for ! Once it hits your lips dam there’s no going back, it’s taste so fine it’s like a wine, honestly my favourite product so far with tropical ice coming in close second making you taste the flavours of the Caribbean islands dam they have some good flavours
I absolutely love neonburst! I've tried loads of other brands but this one is by far the best! Customer service is also great, really quick at replying & always there if you have any questions. Love the variety of flavours they offer too & I highly recommend the extreme cherry 🍒 if you haven't tried it yet! I've also ordered some apparel and not been disappointed, the clothes definitely have that high quality feel & you can tell! Can't wait to order more!
Loved following the journey of these guys, followed them since well before there launch community interaction is great. Amazing first release products I can see these growing huge! Exited to see how you guys grow and improve keep it up! Extreme cherry mixed with the sour berry is fire!
Great customer service, flavours are amazing, I have tried a few energy brands and this is easily the best, sour Berry is my personal favourite 🐼
Awesome products and as a gamer this was perfect when I needed to get my mind right and in the zone A+ delivery and service, 🐼 🔥
NEONBURST are many things, business but with the right ideals, they look after us so the business can look after itself, everything, the product, the branding, the people, the community are all incredible. I will always come back #teampanda
First I would like to say that the service is absolutely great. Very kind and helpful. And second, I am in love with the Extreme Cherry🍒 flavour. I haven’t tried all the flavours yet but it’s gonna be hard to beat that one!
I have had all brands of energy and this is by far the best. I will be buying this from now on. The taste is insane I now have 2 of there big tubs after I bought the sample pack. There insta is awesome it’s such a cool brand.
Tried loooaads of different pre-workouts over the years, but have always found to get a real energy boost you have to put up with the tingles and that “off your head” feeling. However this has struck the balance perfectly between a genuine energy boost and still feeling fresh and clear headed ready to train 💪🏼 Definitely a new favourite , and the flavours Iv tried so far are bang on😍 not too sharp like most, nice fruity taste 👌🏼 10/10
Just. Love. It.