UniAdmissions Reviews

of reviewers recommend UniAdmissions

Tell us how UniAdmissions made you happy
My son is enrolled on their oxbridge medical programme and went on the bmat course today which was superbly organised given the difficulties with covid. He has found the experience very enlightening and his scores have seen a significant improvement over the last 4 weeks in particular.

We were very impressed by the efficiency of te support team, especially Barbara who resolved our minor complaint the same day (the ebooks weren't opening).

He has so far worked with 4 different tutors which we were worried would feel disjointed but has actually been a blessing as he's learnt different topics from the relevant experts. Their collection of books has been really useful although he's not managed to complete many of the texts yet.

So far the experience has been very positive and we await a successful outcome in January.
The UniAdmissions LNAT course is singularly unlike any other experience. It offers tougher papers than the competitors, whose books are often too easy compared to the real experience, providing a false sense of security to unfortunate students and overall representing a waste of time and effort. My advice would be to take this book and course, and check carefully as to any patterns you make when it comes to mistakes. These can thus be corrected, so that a student performs to their true potential because it is purely a myth that one can’t prepare for this test, and this myth holds back a lot of good candidates, especially from disadvantaged backgrounds. Remember that the LNAT is highly important as a quantitative tool: everyone has different backgrounds and qualifications, so it is an invaluable mechanism for admissions tutors with limited time and resources. As such only through rigorous preparation can one be prepared for its daunting multiple-choice questions. The essay component however resembles an Oxbridge essay and is a flavour of a tutorial essay an Oxford professor might read one day. As such the various tools and building blocks in this course, which enables a student to refine and perfect their essays offers a great opportunity to practice impressing the tutor – a valuable skill to have in any case. The ultimate ambition is to be interesting, to write an essay that someone can enjoy, even if they don’t agree in it. This is not a skill valuable just for the admissions process – in my opinion it is a skill that helps students prepare for the law course itself, and later life as a lawyer. The frenzied studying before admissions might represent some of the best times for students to actually grow and expand in potential – as such it is definitely worth taking the best course, which is provided by Uniadmissions.
Got my daughter into Oxford for medicine - Linda was lovely in helping with arranging tutors and we found them a very professional service.
I have to echo one of the customer's review that they are only interested in exploiting your desire for your child. When you didn't let them know, they don't bother to tell you the details of the programme, how it works, what's the tuition fee, etc which I thought should be part of marketing information. Very odd company.
Henry was very useful in helping me tailor a programme for my son's oxford application. I highly recommend them.
Enrolled on their medical programme last year and my son got an offer from Oxford last month. Fingers crossed he gets the grades now!
I found many fake reviews for UniAdmissions in trustpilot. All reviews are from may 8 2019. lol, How is that possible
I approached UniAdmissions for help with my daughters law application to Oxford. Henry was professional and very knowledgeable from the get go.

They arranged 6 specialist law tutors for her within a week and she had her interview earlier this year. She felt well prepared for her tests and interview.

We find out the final result in 2 weeks but I would recommend them to anyone thinking of applying to oxbridge.
I would echo the review by a previous reviewer. The company doesn't use tutors to deliver tuition but uses first or second year students. They promise a lot and deliver nothing. Even their books are basically a complication of past papers and twadlle. Definitely avoid.
I have used Uniadmissions for last two years for my twins. An excellent company. lot of material and free stuff, very patience team that will answer 1000 questions without getting irate. 100 percent trustworthy.
I had an awful experience with this company. They do not care about their students and are interested only in exploiting your desire for your child to get the place they want to squeeze more money out of you. Very disappointed. Choose a more reputable tuition company.
UniAdmissions is rated 3.55 based on 11 reviews