UniAdmissions Reviews

of reviewers recommend UniAdmissions

Tell us how UniAdmissions made you happy
I found many fake reviews for UniAdmissions in trustpilot. All reviews are from may 8 2019. lol, How is that possible
I approached UniAdmissions for help with my daughters law application to Oxford. Henry was professional and very knowledgeable from the get go. They arranged 6 specialist law tutors for her within a week and she had her interview earlier this year. She felt well prepared for her tests and interview. We find out the final result in 2 weeks but I would recommend them to anyone thinking of applying to oxbridge.
I would echo the review by a previous reviewer. The company doesn't use tutors to deliver tuition but uses first or second year students. They promise a lot and deliver nothing. Even their books are basically a complication of past papers and twadlle. Definitely avoid.
I have used Uniadmissions for last two years for my twins. An excellent company. lot of material and free stuff, very patience team that will answer 1000 questions without getting irate. 100 percent trustworthy.
I had an awful experience with this company. They do not care about their students and are interested only in exploiting your desire for your child to get the place they want to squeeze more money out of you. Very disappointed. Choose a more reputable tuition company.
UniAdmissions is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews