UniAdmissions Reviews

of reviewers recommend UniAdmissions

Tell us how UniAdmissions made you happy
Got my daughter into Oxford for medicine - Linda was lovely in helping with arranging tutors and we found them a very professional service.
Henry was very useful in helping me tailor a programme for my son's oxford application. I highly recommend them.
Enrolled on their medical programme last year and my son got an offer from Oxford last month. Fingers crossed he gets the grades now!
I approached UniAdmissions for help with my daughters law application to Oxford. Henry was professional and very knowledgeable from the get go.

They arranged 6 specialist law tutors for her within a week and she had her interview earlier this year. She felt well prepared for her tests and interview.

We find out the final result in 2 weeks but I would recommend them to anyone thinking of applying to oxbridge.
I have used Uniadmissions for last two years for my twins. An excellent company. lot of material and free stuff, very patience team that will answer 1000 questions without getting irate. 100 percent trustworthy.
UniAdmissions is rated 3.22 based on 9 reviews