UniAdmissions Reviews

of reviewers recommend UniAdmissions

Tell us how UniAdmissions made you happy
I have to echo one of the customer's review that they are only interested in exploiting your desire for your child. When you didn't let them know, they don't bother to tell you the details of the programme, how it works, what's the tuition fee, etc which I thought should be part of marketing information. Very odd company.
I found many fake reviews for UniAdmissions in trustpilot. All reviews are from may 8 2019. lol, How is that possible
I would echo the review by a previous reviewer. The company doesn't use tutors to deliver tuition but uses first or second year students. They promise a lot and deliver nothing. Even their books are basically a complication of past papers and twadlle. Definitely avoid.
I had an awful experience with this company. They do not care about their students and are interested only in exploiting your desire for your child to get the place they want to squeeze more money out of you. Very disappointed. Choose a more reputable tuition company.
UniAdmissions is rated 3.22 based on 9 reviews