Xpres Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xpres
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Xpres Reviews

Tell us how Xpres made you happy
Rude on phone
Ordered a 220ml SS21 White cartridge for our CJV150 which should have a 6 Month shalf life but was sent one with a short 3 month expiry date of 18 Jan 19. After numerous phone calls back and forth we were informed that Hybrid the supplier said this was ok and that all their White inks had a 3 month shelf life. This is totally incorrect given that i have today sourced a full set of SS21 inks from another supplier and their White Inks have a full 6 Months shelf life as they should be. This is the second similar occurrence from Xpres, the first occasion they sent me a White that was actually out of date on arrival although it's replacement also had a short shelf life. Unacceptable Xpres !!!
Hi there,

Recently, couple of times I was supplied wrong material. Also, I was promised for a pre 12 delivery which came 6 pm on Friday. One roll still to be collected from us and refund for that. This never happened before. Finally when I was sent the 5m roll of Opaque white. Material is not good as it should be too many bubbles.

If someone can get back to me on this that will be great.

Regards,