Xpres Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xpres
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Xpres Reviews

Tell us how Xpres made you happy
Easy payment process
Products pretty good but postage seems a little high when I know other couriers are cheaper for the same weight x
would like to change my invoice address without contacting cs
Website always a little slow compared to others.
delivery cost is far too expensive
Products - very happy with quality
Delivery time - Excellent
Customer Service - Not so good (in fact I considered going elsewhere but decided against it for the first two reasons) At the Printwear & Promotion Event at the start of 2018 I raised a technical query regarding printing. One of your staff took my email address and telephone number and said someone would be in touch - nobody did. Last month I raised a support request regarding blurring on printed mugs, provided a comprehensive description and photos - got a ticket number and a message to say support staff would contact me in due course - again nobody did. I appreciate that I am probably not considered a key customer and still finding my feet in terms of technical ability, however I do spend with you and am left more than a little disappointed in this lack of respect/consideration.
Love the company overall, but I do think charging 20% for an error in ordering is a bit steep and a bit uncalled for
THANKS, GOOD SERVICE
ok
Not the cheapest, but they have the stock available
A bit dearer then other companies but do a good range,
Xpres is rated 4.77 based on 289 reviews