YogaClicks Reviews

Based on 1,220 reviews
Read YogaClicks Reviews

store@yogaclicks.com

12 Upper King Street

Tell us how YogaClicks made you happy
Order placed on 15th July. Today is 12th August. No update on delivery, tried to phone customer service but it just rigs through to say ‘EE voicemail. No idea whether I will receive this item. No response from email sent to check up on order.
Yoga Clicks is a great company, providing prompt and personal service and value for money.
Very happy with my recycled yoga mat!
Very happy with my purchase. Nice to support a local, eco & ethical yoga shop. Highly recommended
Very nice pair of ear-ring can't wait to wear them come quite quick thank you
Very fast delivery and great products
Although I like the quality of the products and the speed of delivery, not all items were delivered despite a prompting email. Still waiting for a belt to arrive
Good Morning Gudrun, We have made a genuine mistake and have not sent you two straps. This was purely down to human error. I am getting another sent 1st class for you today. However, I have searched all our email boxes and I cannot find an email from you letting us know about the missing item. We do however have a phone number on our website for customers to call us on. If you could please send me an email at support@yogaclicks.com I would like to talk to you about your order. Kind Regards, Dannielle
Very pleased with my purchase would highly recommend using them.
Very pleased with my neck pillow. Beautifully made, just what my neck needed and it smells good too.
I have looked at the yoga clothes on this site before but decided against as they seemed a little expensive. I have looked through my 'for yoga' clothes and realised that I tend to wear the items made of cotton or linen most. I ordered a matching top and bottoms.
I received my new yoga kit last week in super speedy time. I love it!!!! Unique yoga vibe designs, ethical, reduced plastic packing or compostable and it feels so good to be supporting a smaller yoga business instead of faceless fast fashion - awesome 👏👏💚
YogaClicks 5 star review on 3rd March 2022
Great product! Love my new yoga leggings! Quick delivery too!
The mat seems to be of very good quality.
Love my mini neck pillow . Use it daily during savasana !
YogaClicks 5 star review on 9th February 2022
Great service 100% recommended very happy 😃
Helpful, informative and personalised service much appreciated
Always great quality and quick delivery.
Pleased with my yoga mat.
Arrived on time, beautifully packaged and wrapped, great quality
This is my second purchase from YogaClicks. I really impressed with the quality of the Yoga Pants. I teach 10 classes a week and I have practically lived in these Yoga Pants. Great quality love the colours.
YogaClicks is rated 4.8 based on 1,220 reviews