yoox.com Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend yoox.com

Tell us how yoox.com made you happy

"Verry fast order and shiping"
Are you yoox.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Eri
"it was very good"
"free delivery"
"Good price and fast delivery"
"PRODOTTI MOLTO BUONI, DI OTTIMA FATTURA, SPEDIZIONE VELOCE, COME SEMPRE. CONSIGLIATO"
"Free delivery and free return!"
"Best price :)"
"fast express shipping"
"I made an order and was sure I would get it before Christmas. They say it usually takes only 1-3 days for order to be ready for delivery. After 5 days of waiting and reading lots of negatives feedbacks on facebook page (right about orders are not shipped for 2-3 weeks:) I became really nervious. I sent the message through the facebook, they said they aggred to cancel my order and I would get my money back in 24 hours. Image my surprise when next day I discovered the mail that my order had been shipped:)) Very strange company. Still waiting for the package - hope everything will be ok:))"
yoox.com is rated 4.67 based on 9 reviews