Zalando Reviews

Based on 93 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Zalando Reviews

About Zalando:

Zalando offers its customers shoes and fashion from 1000 different brands with free shipping online. Zalando provides a complete shopping experience with variety of choices. Our aim is to offer our customers and a huge range of stylish shoes and fashion items with excellent customer service and the advantages of an easy and secure online shopping experience.

0800 0280077

service@zalando.co.uk

31 35 Kirby Street
London
EC1N 8TE

Tell us how Zalando made you happy
Returned a pair of Jordan 11s as was to tight on 7th Jan 23 told refund takes up to 14 days so I will get it on 23rd no refund.. Contacted them on the 25th told they would get back to me no did called on 26th said they got the parcel back on 11th Jan and to complete the legal statement and provide proof of return which I did then got a reply from them on 27th to say they received the parcel back but the box was empty so no refund.....Wish I had read the reviews before buying from them seem like they do that alot to people when they return items...Will never buy from they again BE CAREFUL OF THEM
ABSOLUTELY HORRENDOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE!! parcel delivered to wrong address. Having to fill out forms - which for one reason or another they are never happy with! Asking for tracking number - which no longer exists as it has been ‘delivered’ They reply with the same robotic response to each of my emails! This is so frustrating! Reading other reviews it seems even if they decide to give me a refund I will have to jump through hoops for that too!
I had ordered in the month of October £609 and till date am waiting for it . Zalando says its been delivered and has attached an image of just the boxes . The day the order was being delivered i was at home itself and no one knocked nor called me and later after some minutes o received email saying your order is delivered. I went out to check but there was nothing. I contacted customer service and they sent me legal statement to sign and send back . I did send it with all necessary information but no response. Its like almost 4 times they asked me to send same information again and again. After few days i get email saying your parcel is delivered and you cant be entitled for a refund. This is totally unacceptable as its your right for a refund if the parcel is not delivered. Zalando has poor delivery service. I have lost my £609 . Zalando tries to scam with people money. Guys please be aware don’t use this online scam for shopping .
Why do your customer service team not deal with complaints I have asked on 4 occasions for my complaint to be escalated and they avoid answering and send me a standard non relevant reply 😡
2 weeks later and my order still hasn’t shown up
I've had £25 gift voucher for my birthday. I've scratches card to get discount code but I was unable to read the numbers. I have contacted customer service explain my problem and provided they with photos of scratched gift card, got reply they cannot give me a new code nor give me £25 discount, even though they can see, by using card number and barcode, this card wasn't used!. Also they have got serious trouble with delivery. Once upon time it was a good company, not anymore. I ownt buy from them anyone and I would not recommend this company to anyone.
Zalando 1 star review on 24th October 2022
I bought Items on 29 june and one of them (Puma shoes) was not comfortable and not sized, so I return it back and they refused to reimburse me. Now I am asking them ro return my item and they are not responding. I have no contact to call and no one replying the emails. I got scammed by sending back my item. Dont buy from them it's a fraud. Demand number : 10301116149577
Received email asking me to confirm email address change that I did not request. Got in touch with them to say that I did not request the change and there seemed to have been a security breach. Was told that I would need to reply to a verification email with some personal details. I duly did so and did not receive a reply. A few days later I still could neither access my account or reset my password. Asked them again what was going on and was told that my entire account had been deactivated without knowledge or warning. Needless to say, I told them that this was ridiculous and the issue could have been resolved had they simply helped me change my password. I have now lost access to my entire order history and can't check it against my credit card statement. I have seen other people on review sites having this same issue. There appears to be major security issues on Zalando. People who value their personal information should stay well away.
I am very disappointed for 1 month waiting for the return of the amounts of money and that is 89.99,30.99,32,89,25,99 and I no longer receive money ... I think you are not working properly
Worst customer service ever!
Nice trainers, and have also previously bought from zalando, and very happy with the service and products. Thanks
Waiting for my order for a week now, and there is no sign of it, although it was meant to be delivered in 2-4 days. There is no way to contact them, website says there are no communication methods available. How is this acceptable ? Also, in this day and age there is no option to pay for express delivery. You have to wait ages for your items. Poor service.
They scam you if you have to return anything basically. I'm pretty shocked at my experience with them. Please guys, avoid.
Not received items ordered weeks ago. they were a birthday present. Really difficult to contact Zalando. When I got a reply it said they had been delivered on 6 /04/2022 and then this morning they say they've been delivered today been in all morning they haven't been delivered. Will not be shopping with you again as I dont have the time to chase items that haven't arrived!!
Delighted with my order. Fast delivery, great service.
Not received refund a week after they 'claim' to have refunded me, and their response was 'go to your bank'... my bank say if its been refunded, it will show as pending on my account but there is nothing there. Rubbish response. I'll be raising a dispute with my bank for the payment if they don't refund in the next day. Not happy.
They are just blocking money but not delivering anything. I've ordered twice but didn't receive the goods or money back!
Returned items still not received refund after 17 days customer service is a joke filled there legal forms as requested going to have to go through PayPal absolute joke of a service
Very poor customer service bought the shoes paid 189.00 when I received look like used. Very disappointed
Where do I start? They delivered the wrong item and had hermes collect this. I expected the correct item to then be sent. After enquiry they told me had to re-order and pay again for the item I had already paid for. I don't have a habit of sending good money after bad so requested a full refund. They said this would take 14 days and to contact them if not received. Yes you guessed it, no refund after 28 days. I contacted them again and was told they had no record of the incorrectly sent item being returned and requesting I provide evidence. Other than Hermes the carrier collecting the package I have none and they had previously agreed to the refund. I have again requested the refund and angry at the incompetence and time consuming input on my part when dealing with Zalando. I will post further updates.
Zalando is rated 2.5 based on 93 reviews