zandparts Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend zandparts

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does zandparts deliver?

Tell us how zandparts made you happy

"Edit for my previous rating: They answered for my warranty request quickly and sent me a new, working part."
Are you zandparts? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I've placed an order for Asus Zenbook UX501VW GPU and CPU fans. I've waited almost a month for the parts to arrive, since they were available only on remote stock. When it has arrived I've seen that the GPU fan was new, clean and nice, but the CPU fan I've got actually had more dust in it than the one I was planning to replace… They've sent me an used/improperly stored part (which is the same you can get on ebay for half their price…). This would be the smaller problem, but the fan is not working at all. No load or fan control software can make it spin, nor read out its speed (which is 0 RPM...). I see the same values in the software as if it the fan was not installed at all… Waiting for their answer for my warranty/refund request. Very bad experience, I will never order anything from them again. Be aware, it is easy to see on a fan if used, but not easy in a case of screen for example. They might scam you by sending you used parts..."
"I ordered part which was in stock. Waited one whole week since payment till delivery received. Very good mail support."
"Bought spare parts for my Asus ROG laptop. I got them two days later in Denmark. Original parts, packed in bubble wrap. No complaints."
zandparts is rated 3.50 based on 4 reviews