Zenmed Skincare Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Zenmed Skincare

Tell us how Zenmed Skincare made you happy

"I appreciate the clear instructions on the brochures, the ease of the steps, the clean ingredients, and the efficacy of the products. My cystic adult acne is so much less common now that I use Zenmed Skincare products."
"I recently attempted to place an order to Zenmed via my webmail page but encountered a problem with my browser. i was then able to contact Zenmed by phone and successfully place my order. Thank-you !"
"AMAZING PRODUCTS AND SERVICE!!"
"Love love this stuff and company!"
"I love all your rosacea products! The moisturizers don't leave an oily feeling. They are the only products that work for my face."
"I have tried other off the shelf products keep my occasional rosacea flare ups under control. This is the only treatment that does the job. Gentle cleanser and moisturizing creams are non abrasive, not greasy and feel good on the skin. So happy I found this."
"I'm 75 and had always had good skin, but suddenly in my sixties my life took a very stressful turn which affected my skin drastically - I was like a teenager with acne all of a sudden!- and nothing helped! In my search for effective treatment, I also went online and came across Zenmed. I purchased 3 products: AVT Cream, Support Serum and Gentle Cleasing Cream. The result of using these products was utterly amazing - from day one my skin stared to calm down, and within a couple of weeks not only was the 'acne' gone, but my skin was also smoother and more wrinkle-free than it had been for a long time! Since starting this regimen I have had many comments and compliments about how good my skin looks - particularly for my age - and I also feel confident that should I go through any more stessful periods of my life these Zenmed products will be faithful to do what they promise, and keep my skin smooth and clear. I cannot recommend Zenmed products highly enough! Thank you, Zenmed, and keep up the good work! Rosemary Colston."
"Great products, and customer service is very helpful."
"I received a damage product most likely due to rough handling of the package during delivery. I contacted Customer Service and was given the support email. I explained the issue and received a quick response. They sent me a new product free of charge. Thanks ZENMED!"
"I was having some major problems with rosea, but with the help of the products from Zenmed, my face cleared up."
"Can’t complain love their products"
"I notice a big difference from using their various acid products. My skin is softer and retains moisture better. I’m new to their peels, but just purchased my first one to try."
"I have very sensitive skin (atopic dermatitis) and I can't use most face creams as the contain stearic acid. I have been using Zenmed's AVT cream for over 5 years for rosacea and it's wonderful... not greasy, doesn't dry out your skin and it works!"
"Fantastic product...highly recommend it!"
"I currently use the Facial Cleansing Gel, AVT Cream, Omegaceramide Moisturizer, and AHA/BHA Complex. I love all of these products and my face, which has acne and rosacea, has cleared up considerably. I love how all of these products make my face feel. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because the moisturizers are so expensive and I usually have to wait for deals to order them. I wish all of these that I use were included in a kit."
"I have only been using the support serum, face wash, and mist for two weeks or so, it feels so good on my skin and I think it’s helping? It’s only been two weeks so hopefully I can tell in a few more months! I love how natural the products are."
"First time using Eye serum and Face serum and am very happy with products"
"I've been using the zenmed combo skin pack for about two weeks now and have noticed a marked improvement in my skin. Reduced redness and new breakouts diminished. The salicylic acne treatment gel really held reduce the size and severity of current breakouts. Customer service is excellent with very quick response. My favorite part is that they use natural ingredients and no essential oils as my skin is very sensitive to most products. I'm actually excited and dedicated to using these products and will be checking out the rest of the range."
"Easy to use the web site to order the products I wanted."
"I have struggled with my skin for the last 4 years as an adult when I was younger my skin was healthy and clear so this was a new problem for me. I have tried nearly everything and ZENMED was my last attempt before trying a dermatologist for the second time. It has been 1 week of using the product morning and night and this has been the healthiest my skin has been in months. I am looking forward to my long term results."
Zenmed Skincare is rated 4.72 based on 797 reviews