zulily Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend zulily
10AM
10AM

Tell us how zulily made you happy

"Love their items and good prices"
Are you zulily? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback zulily receives. Reply Free
"Excellent variety of quality products from clothing, shoes, purses, jewelry, accessories, household items, decor and seasonal items galore."
"I've ordered several items of clothing and a couple of toys. Toys were a big hit for my grandson. Clothes were a nice pick. Some pieces were smaller than the size stated but I passed em down to my daughter. Prices are really good, with a large variety of items to shop for all in one place. Takes a lil longer for shipping but some came earlier than what it said. If you don't mind waiting an extra few days you will enjoy your experience. If you need something sooner order early or check for expedited shipping."
"Shipped to wrong address then item no longer available"
"Great prices on items that are sometimes only available in the US, fast shipping and excellent quality."
"I find so many different items,from clothes to home items. The variety and prices are great !!! I am a regular customer of Zuilly and love the unique clothes I find !!!"
"Good prices"
"Always good value for money. Excellent company. Very pleased with them."
"Really cute stuff good quality"
"The shoes that I ordered were very low quality and they do not accept returns for refunds! You can only return the items (at your own cost, I believe) for "store credit" to buy more of their low quality items. I could have sworn that I saw an "easy return" policy before I ordered!"
"I received my order quickly and the quality was perfect. I had a return to make and although I did not get a refund, I did get a credit that I know I will use soon enough. Products are great and priced well."
"They made me happy by sending exactly what I wanted. I have never had to return a thing."
"Ease of ordering, good variety of items."
zulily is rated 4.23 based on 13 reviews