zulily Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend zulily

How would you rate zulily ?

"I find so many different items,from clothes to home items. The variety and prices are great !!! I am a regular customer of Zuilly and love the unique clothes I find !!!"
"Good prices"
"Always good value for money. Excellent company. Very pleased with them."
"Really cute stuff good quality"
"The shoes that I ordered were very low quality and they do not accept returns for refunds! You can only return the items (at your own cost, I believe) for "store credit" to buy more of their low quality items. I could have sworn that I saw an "easy return" policy before I ordered!"
"I received my order quickly and the quality was perfect. I had a return to make and although I did not get a refund, I did get a credit that I know I will use soon enough. Products are great and priced well."
"They made me happy by sending exactly what I wanted. I have never had to return a thing."
"Ease of ordering, good variety of items."
zulily is rated 4.13 based on 8 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!