zulily Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend zulily
9PM
9PM

Tell us how zulily made you happy

"I ordered 2 sets of comforts I don’t know Wich service they use to ship but I am in Cali is been reining for over a week they just throw stuff in my balcony I did know the products were there I don’t know how many days after y found then all wet very disappoint"
Are you zulily? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Their shipping is so fast and they have some great deals on everthing!"
"They are always professional and work to keep customers satisfied."
"Unique finds... I enjoy looking at all their items!"
"Love their items and good prices"
"Excellent variety of quality products from clothing, shoes, purses, jewelry, accessories, household items, decor and seasonal items galore."
"I've ordered several items of clothing and a couple of toys. Toys were a big hit for my grandson. Clothes were a nice pick. Some pieces were smaller than the size stated but I passed em down to my daughter. Prices are really good, with a large variety of items to shop for all in one place. Takes a lil longer for shipping but some came earlier than what it said. If you don't mind waiting an extra few days you will enjoy your experience. If you need something sooner order early or check for expedited shipping."
"Shipped to wrong address then item no longer available"
"Great prices on items that are sometimes only available in the US, fast shipping and excellent quality."
"I find so many different items,from clothes to home items. The variety and prices are great !!! I am a regular customer of Zuilly and love the unique clothes I find !!!"
"Good prices"
"Always good value for money. Excellent company. Very pleased with them."
"Really cute stuff good quality"
"The shoes that I ordered were very low quality and they do not accept returns for refunds! You can only return the items (at your own cost, I believe) for "store credit" to buy more of their low quality items. I could have sworn that I saw an "easy return" policy before I ordered!"
"I received my order quickly and the quality was perfect. I had a return to make and although I did not get a refund, I did get a credit that I know I will use soon enough. Products are great and priced well."
"They made me happy by sending exactly what I wanted. I have never had to return a thing."
"Fragrances are fake, bad quality clothing, sizes don't mach, small looks like large . Itens shipped wrong. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS WEBDSITE!!!!! FAKE ITENS!!!! Ordered twice , both times i was disappointed."
"Ease of ordering, good variety of items."
zulily is rated 4.06 based on 18 reviews