zulily Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend zulily

How would you rate zulily ?

Dona
"I find so many different items,from clothes to home items. The variety and prices are great !!! I am a regular customer of Zuilly and love the unique clothes I find !!!"
Pam Abner
"Good prices"
HEATHER PRINGLE
"Always good value for money. Excellent company. Very pleased with them."
Mary Ellen Garcia
"Really cute stuff good quality"
ODell Townsend, Rebecca
"The shoes that I ordered were very low quality and they do not accept returns for refunds! You can only return the items (at your own cost, I believe) for "store credit" to buy more of their low quality items. I could have sworn that I saw an "easy return" policy before I ordered!"
Sysylia Mena
"I received my order quickly and the quality was perfect. I had a return to make and although I did not get a refund, I did get a credit that I know I will use soon enough. Products are great and priced well."
DEBRA LUSBY
"They made me happy by sending exactly what I wanted. I have never had to return a thing."
Selectatrack
"Ease of ordering, good variety of items."
zulily is rated 4.13 based on 8 reviews